Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WWE Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    You're right, this is from his DVD/Blu-Ray. My copy arrived yesterday from Silvervision. It's very interesting and I have even more respect for Punk now.

I'm watching Main Event now, I'm enjoying it, I liked the build up but I also don't see it staying like this for very long and after a while will become a new superstars.
    This is what I'm affraid of

Is Main Event the best show on tv?

I don't know why but every week I'm more excited for Main Event then either Raw or Smackdown. I wish it wasn't just one main match, and then a throwaway but the way the matches are built are perfect. The video promos before the match, the match quality its all just really good. On this show guys like Kofi Kingston, Barrett, Ziggler, and The Miz have show what they can do in the ring with extended amount of time ranging from 15-20mins. I love this show and I hope it doesn't go away for a long time.
    Thoughts?

I remember reading on this website that ION TV wanted high ratings and not some quarter-assed product that WWE usually delivers.

That is why is can be considered the best pro wrestling show on TV next to TNA in my opinion.

Fresh Member
    I like NXT better. But New Zealand doesn't get Main Event.

I only watched the debut episode. I'm sure it's got a lot better since that first one, but I watch RAW, Smackdown, NXT and Impact. I think that's more than enought to try and keep up to date with.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I don't know why but every week I'm more excited for Main Event then either Raw or Smackdown. I wish it wasn't just one main match, and then a throwaway but the way the matches are built are perfect. The video promos before the match, the match quality its all just really good. On this show guys like Kofi Kingston, Barrett, Ziggler, and The Miz have show what they can do in the ring with extended amount of time ranging from 15-20mins. I love this show and I hope it doesn't go away for a long time.
    Thoughts?
    Is Main Event the best show on TV? Do wolverines make good house pets?
    If you worry about what others think of you, you become them, not yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RagefulRhino View Post
    Is Main Event the best show on TV? Do wolverines make good house pets?
    Xavier made wolverines good house pets. Great with kids.

Main Event is pretty good; last night Sandow looked great against Cena; and I'm excited for Kofi/Antonio next week.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Its in the top 3 anyway

NXT
    NXT
    Main Event

NXT so good i gave it two places.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Its in the top 3 anyway

NXT
    NXT
    Main Event

NXT so good i gave it two places.
    Is NXT really that good? I hate WWE, but might be willing to give NXT a shot if it has that, no so WWEish feel to it.

Blog Entries
    From what I've seen, it's a very good show. Matches are given decent time (at least 10 minutes usually) and they always deliver quality to be fair.
    I'd still say that NXT is probably the better show though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!