Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    A Kelly Kelly heel turn would be interesting

Blog Entries
    Like I said before it's Michelle McCool but who knows? Knowing WWE it was probably Hornswoggle in a blonde wig

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jandy View Post
    It was Eve in a wig...
    This is what I think. Eve is the only person with anything to gain from this. Eve beat Kaitlyn to get the role of Booker T's assistant, so she took out Kaitlyn knowing Booker T would give her a shot at the title. Being Booker T's assistant and the Diva's Champion makes her the most powerful woman in the WWE right now (not including the woman backstage like Stephanie etc).

as i said mae young

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    as i said mae young

Dude your sig is so much more funnier than your response
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I would like it too be revealed to be Kelly Kelly. I mean look at what we know so far........it was recently posted on this site that Kelly will be returning full-time later this year in likely the next month, and on the same night that news was revealed, it was revealed that the attacker was blonde. Since it appears tha Kelly most likely signed a new contract with the WWE, they will be using her on TV all the time again. Kelly has been a babyface forher full 6 years in the company so far and for the past 2 years she has been the #1 Babyface. This is the perfect oppurtunity to turn Kelly heel and have her go on a dominant heel run. I know she wouldn;t be the intimidating heel like Beth or Natalya, but she can easily be the hel that is fiery and fiesty.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

I hope it's Paige in a blonde wig!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I hope it's Paige in a blonde wig!!
    That would be the dream scenario. She is already one of the best Diva's in the company.

WWE have 4 suspects. Vickie, Layla, Eve & Natalya.

I'm thinking it could be a new Diva, that Eve hired to protect her. Tenille is blonde!!

Eve in a blonde wig, tries to frame Beth and fails. Beth gets revenge and a face push to keep her satisfied for a little longer before being mid carded, again.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!