Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cy1911 View Post
    thanks for saying hi. I actually train mauy thai bjj and was a pennslyvania state qualifier and us national open qualifier wrestler (just graduated high school) sorry terrible grammer Buffalo training center is my gym im a huge mma and ufc fan and looking foward to these contest and everyone's knowledge and opinions of mma.
    That's cool to know, so are you just starting your training, or have you been at it for awhile?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Ive been wrestling for five years but the fact that my college didnt have wrestling so a my buddy who started there two years before brought me in i fell in love with it. Only been doing it since end of may but the respect to everyone new or old is amazing. Your a family there and its everyone pushing themselves to be the best.
    my tyme

cm punk pledge member 7/16/11

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cy1911 View Post
    Ive been wrestling for five years but the fact that my college didnt have wrestling so a my buddy who started there two years before brought me in i fell in love with it. Only been doing it since end of may but the respect to everyone new or old is amazing. Your a family there and its everyone pushing themselves to be the best.
    That's really cool, and that's also how training is supposed to be. Make sure you mix it up and acquire different skills. The more you know, the farther you'll go.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey