Thread: SO?

SO?

First of all i want to apologize to the mods for making this thread but i think i deserve some explanations.
    Do you know how annoyed i feel now?We had more than 20 guys waiting for a show and he had the half show almost done.And i came back here after i logged out for 7 hours and i find SRW deleted and a new e-fed from bear and you didn't send me pm to explain me what happened.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

With all due respect Mag, this could be settled over PM's. The last thing we need is a public argument brewing.

I've only heard one side of the story, so I have nothing else to say of this immediate situation
    ‚Äč

i am annoyed by it too mags as there were some great promos i had read and some great work allready done and wasted. All i know is from what i read last night and talked with Rob about. And not going to talk about that here.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    If you want to know what happened, just PM the relevant people. Making a public thread about it like this just invites trouble and creates public drama.

A mod needs to close this.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    With all due respect Mag, this could be settled over PM's. The last thing we need is a public argument brewing.

I've only heard one side of the story, so I have nothing else to say of this immediate situation
    Whilst true, I'd like an explanation too and I'm sure others would.

The whole point in SRW was to be a committed new EFed that wouldn't follow the same path HWA, ICW and EWA did and it lasted even shorter then IWF.

Without knowing wtf has happened I'm left to assume that this new 1 is pretty much pointless joining as well until Vandarius comes online and tells me what's happened through PM.