Page 988 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 488 888 938 978986987988989990 998 1038 1088 1488 1988 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: What about me? Just your friendly, neighborhood Demon Cyborg and Robotic Villain here...Where's Pink by the way?
    *Pisces Pink just happens to be walking by eating some Sour Gummy Savers...*

Pisces Pink: Hi Blue! Ooooh - Hi Ano!

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): Fuck my life, NO! Pisces, baby girl, YOU HAVE HORRIBLE TIMING!

Sagittarius Blue (out loud): Hi sugar... uh, look who's here in IWA...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink just happens to be walking by eating some Sour Gummy Savers...*

Pisces Pink: Hi Blue! Ooooh - Hi Ano!

Sagittarius Blue (to himself): Fuck my life, NO! Pisces, baby girl, YOU HAVE HORRIBLE TIMING!

Sagittarius Blue (out loud): Hi sugar... uh, look who's here in IWA...

Ano Doom: Why hello there Pink...Just happened to run into this man right here...For some reason he hasn't been very...peppy...in saying hello to me. I was wondering where you were at....In a way, you and Juno Mercury remind me of each other...Both have a knack for conversation, with types like me. (Under his breath so only Blue can hear now.) They both fail to see the devil within.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom: Why hello there Pink...Just happened to run into this man right here...For some reason he hasn't been very...peppy...in saying hello to me. I was wondering where you were at....In a way, you and Juno Mercury remind me of each other...Both have a knack for conversation, with types like me. (Under his breath so only Blue can hear now.) They both fail to see the devil within.
    Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, time to go.

Pisces Pink: But I haven't seen Doom in ages, since fucking BITW... hi Doom, how are -

Sagittarius Blue: Time to go NOW sweetie. His name is DOOM for a reason!

*Pisces doesn't budge as Sag tries to pull her away... instead, she just holds her arm up - which lifts Blue like a small puppy.*

Pisces Pink: So Doom, how are things? Oh, and you know Juno?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Pisces, time to go.

Pisces Pink: But I haven't seen Doom in ages, since fucking BITW... hi Doom, how are -

Sagittarius Blue: Time to go NOW sweetie. His name is DOOM for a reason!

*Pisces doesn't budge as Sag tries to pull her away... instead, she just holds her arm up - which lifts Blue like a small puppy.*

Pisces Pink: So Doom, how are things? Oh, and you know Juno?
    Ano Doom: Oh, I've been swell enough...Just on the hunt for more destroying...Speaking of that...I destroyed Jackson Smith's chances of honor and glory on Chaos...So I must say things are going just great...He'll most likely wanna fight me this Sunday...So I'll be even better after I tear him in three. And yea, I've met her once or twice....Seems awfully arrogant and....unaware of what she sees when looking at me. I met her two face lover as well...quite the guy. (Again, begins speaking in a way only audible to Blue.) Resistance, is futile, friend.‚Äč

Blog Entries
    *D-boy walks in and sees Doom and pink*
    D-boy: Are you guys serious!? I'm done with this crap! This is a wrestling company not a love factory... A very kinky love factory if your are going to do anything with that monster pink! He's a monster, blue get your woman in line! He has doom in his freaking name! Doom, stay the f out of the pardy boyz's way or we will drop you, monster or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy walks in and sees Doom and pink*
    D-boy: Are you guys serious!? I'm done with this crap! This is a wrestling company not a love factory... A very kinky love factory if your are going to do anything with that monster pink! He's a monster, blue get your woman in line! He has doom in his freaking name! Doom, stay the f out of the pardy boyz's way or we will drop you, monster or not.
    Ano Doom: First of all...I am merely speaking to Pink...Not "In love", fat boy...Second of all...(Begins shaking into a fury full of intensity now.) I have no reason to be in either of your ways...I merely stated your pal acts different around the woman...You know it to be true...And if you ever try to do anything to me...I'll kill you both. The only that you will drop is your damn beer cans when I hit you both in the heart...Try me boy...Try me.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom: First of all...I am merely speaking to Pink...Not "In love", fat boy...Second of all...(Begins shaking into a fury full of intensity now.) I have no reason to be in either of your ways...I merely stated your pal acts different around the woman...You know it to be true...And if you ever try to do anything to me...I'll kill you both. The only that you will drop is your damn beer cans when I hit you both in the heart...Try me boy...Try me.
    D-boy: Do you know who you are talking to boy? I don't have to pretend to be a monster, because I am one. I might like to pardy outside of the ring... but let me assure you Doom I'm all the trouble you could ever handle and more in the ring. You want some of the pardy doom! I don't fear anyone! Just remember if you start shit with the pardy, your party ends there.

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: so let me get this straight... Ano fricking doom gets to do things and I don't. That's some more bullshit.

Rymac: come down fruity...

Ali: if you ever speak to me again I will kill you. So don't.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Do you know who you are talking to boy? I don't have to pretend to be a monster, because I am one. I might like to pardy outside of the ring... but let me assure you Doom I'm all the trouble you could ever handle and more in the ring. You want some of the pardy doom! I don't fear anyone! Just remember if you start shit with the pardy, your party ends there.
    "Monsters" have to be at least 6 foot 6...and someone near 300 pounds...You're a puppy compared to me...And pretend? The only one pretending is you, thinking you could even touch me...I am no pretender, jackass...This is your friend's favorite band, Foo Fighters...I am a half beast, half machine...that EXISTS ONLY to snap people like you's spines...You start it...and I'll finish it...I'll end both your careers alone in the ring, I'm not hard to find come Chaos. I'll be the one ready to explode at any given moment. You step to me, you won't even make it halfway through the best of seven...Drunk.

OOC: "Your friends favorite band."

Blog Entries
    "Monsters" have to be at least 6 foot 6...and someone near 300 pounds...You're a puppy compared to me...And pretend? The only one pretending is you, thinking you could even touch me...I am no pretender, jackass...This is your friend's favorite band, Foo Fighters...I am a half beast, half machine...that EXISTS ONLY to snap people like you's spines...You start it...and I'll finish it...I'll end both your careers alone in the ring, I'm not hard to find come Chaos. I'll be the one ready to explode at any given moment. You step to me, you won't even make it halfway through the best of seven...Drunk.

OOC: "Your friends favorite band."
    *D-boy steps closer to Doom and cracks open a beer*
    D-boy: I'm 6'4" boy. I'm not your average man. Doom, why don't you just go smash some more jobbers and the pardy will keep out of my way. *D-boy chugs beer and throws his bottle at the feet of doom* So if you want to start your shit at IWA, I'm just letting you know I will not take it. The pardy is taking over, we don't have any room for a douchebag robot poser. The Pardy will get the best of you, and the pain you feel will be real.

OOC: hahaha I got a chuckle out of the foo reference... so much I made my own.