Page 978 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968976977978979980 988 1028 1078 1478 1978 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I made room in my inbox. Was I supposed to have something?
    I'll PM you.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Really....I don't see it to be honest...I mean a psycho killer can look like a regular day to day guy or girl and you would never know
    Ano Doom: This along with the fact you speak to me like a regular individual shows you really have no idea who I am....I hurt people, BAD, just for the sheer fact I want to do nothing else. Plus I need the ever present massacre of others to stay strong, to maintain energy. I may speak as well as anyone else, but I am NOT your everyday "Wrestler".

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Juno: Yeah sure,whatever you say! Well, when you gain some balls, get into that ring and actually defend that championship and actually show that you are as good as you say and you can hold that championship and deserved of it or are you too scared?
    Mr. Smyth: I beat Kyojin and defended it against Jackson Smith within two weeks of earning this title. Is that not - by definition - the hallmarks of a fighting champion?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I beat Kyojin and defended it against Jackson Smith within two weeks of earning this title. Is that not - by definition - the hallmarks of a fighting champion?
    Respond to my vm you fuckface

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: This along with the fact you speak to me like a regular individual shows you really have no idea who I am....I hurt people, BAD, just for the sheer fact I want to do nothing else. Plus I need the ever present massacre of others to stay strong, to maintain energy. I may speak as well as anyone else, but I am NOT your everyday "Wrestler".
    *Juno gets closer to Ano and still feels no fear when beginning to speak*

Juno: Well i did not for one second think you were an everyday wrestler and to be fair you look like you could and would hurt people... This is clearly your passion, strange one but, it is very intriguing Ano, i must admit...You are very fucking different man

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Juno: Yet you are not defending at the PPV? Is that down to the fact you feel you are the best or is it down to the fact you are scared to face someone who may match your strength and wrestling ability?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

*Juno gets closer to Ano and still feels no fear when beginning to speak*

Juno: Well i did not for one second think you were an everyday wrestler and to be fair you look like you could and would hurt people... This is clearly your passion, strange one but, it is very intriguing Ano, i must admit...You are very fucking different man

*Ano Doom begins to shake with intensity, looking through Mercury's soul.*

Ano Doom: You're right...I'm probably the most different type you'll ever meet here in IWA....Half Devil, half robotic machine...engineered only for the purpose of dishing out endless physical pain and suffering to whoever I get the chance to. It is encoded within me that when I lay someone out, my intensity and speed; and my strength rises. Its part of the way I was made. You see, I'm not from here, this world I mean....And you know...Anyone else being this close to me would be knocked out flat by now...But you don't know any better, so I'll let you slide for now.

*Ano Doom begins to shake with intensity, looking through Mercury's soul.*

Ano Doom: You're right...I'm probably the most different type you'll ever meet here in IWA....Half Devil, half robotic machine...engineered only for the purpose of dishing out endless physical pain and suffering to whoever I get the chance to. It is encoded within me that when I lay someone out, my intensity and speed; and my strength rises. Its part of the way I was made. You see, I'm not from here, this world I mean....And you know...Anyone else being this close to me would be knocked out flat by now...But you don't know any better, so I'll let you slide for now.
    *Juno looks up at Ano with a strange look upon her face, as if understanding*

Juno: You will clearly make your mark here, you clearly process determination, talent and most definitely strength, i do not think you need luck to be honest.. So what you are not of earth? Well i am sorry if i invaded your space

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

*Juno looks up at Ano with a strange look upon her face, as if understanding*

Juno: You will clearly make your mark here, you clearly process determination, talent and most definitely strength, i do not think you need luck to be honest.. So what you are not of earth? Well i am sorry if i invaded your space
    Ano Doom: Oh I've already begun my mark...In two minutes I crushed the hopes and dreams of the man who just came off of a gut wrenching story, defeated the man who nearly drove him insane, and after waiting so long to cash his briefcase in....He was stopped by someone who he could...NEVER have seen coming. I have enough strength to lift you and two men on my shoulders at once, and its talent that drives the Demon Cyborg and allows me to flatten any one I see fit...In mere seconds. No, I'm from a whole other world, a different land entirely...Where devils dance and demons sing. I wouldn't say you invaded my space....Just usually I need no other excuses to attack someone...

Ano Doom: Oh I've already begun my mark...In two minutes I crushed the hopes and dreams of the man who just came off of a gut wrenching story, defeated the man who nearly drove him insane, and after waiting so long to cash his briefcase in....He was stopped by someone who he could...NEVER have seen coming. I have enough strength to lift you and two men on my shoulders at once, and its talent that drives the Demon Cyborg and allows me to flatten any one I see fit...In mere seconds. No, I'm from a whole other world, a different land entirely...Where devils dance and demons sing. I wouldn't say you invaded my space....Just usually I need no other excuses to attack someone...
    Juno: Well now that is impressive and very memorable...Your name will not be forgotten... I do not deny that you have strength of many men... Well that whole other world sounds..*Juno pauses* wonderful... Oh emmm...Okay

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: Well now that is impressive and very memorable...Your name will not be forgotten... I do not deny that you have strength of many men... Well that whole other world sounds..*Juno pauses* wonderful... Oh emmm...Okay
    Ano Doom: As a matter of fact...if you think that's impressive...I could lift you with one hand by your wrist as if you were a small dog...Yes in that other world, I arose out of a lake of fire one night at the exact stroke of 12.