Page 977 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 4778779279679759769779789799871027107714771977 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,770 of 22796
  1. #9761
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: How can I forget that you are intelligent, if you - in your own words - never show me your intelligence, due to my not being worth it?? See, a smart person would have spotted a flaw in that statement before verbalising it.
    juno: Well then refrain from judging a book by its cover, maybe you should get to actually understand the real Juno... And before you call me a whore or think i am gonna slut drop you..This is entirely based upon the real me, not the person people think i am... I mean as a pal


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #9762
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    juno: Well then refrain from judging a book by its cover, maybe you should get to actually understand the real Juno... And before you call me a whore or think i am gonna slut drop you..This is entirely based upon the real me, not the person people think i am... I mean as a pal
    Mr. Smyth: Get to know the real Juno? Dear heart, how can one get to know you if all you ever do is show the cover of this book? Let's face it, you let us see this strong, almost brovado like exterior but I'm betting deep down inside, you still have a huge amount of doubt in whether you are that good. Once you finally lose out on another chance against Vivica - and you will - you'll hit the panic button because every one must pay attention to poor little Juno.

    That's why you went galavanting around with some waster; because you liked the attention and while the school playground jibes of 'whore', 'slut' and any other variation of those terms grated against you like fingernails down a chalkboard, there is a small part of you that appreciates the fact that within IWA, you finally had an identity. Something to get you noticed.

    You're nothing special, Nuno. You're a dime-a-dozen, and that is a position you have put yourself in. There is no need for me to insult you, because you are so laughably pathetic that your very existance does that job for me.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #9763
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Get to know the real Juno? Dear heart, how can one get to know you if all you ever do is show the cover of this book? Let's face it, you let us see this strong, almost brovado like exterior but I'm betting deep down inside, you still have a huge amount of doubt in whether you are that good. Once you finally lose out on another chance against Vivica - and you will - you'll hit the panic button because every one must pay attention to poor little Juno.

    That's why you went galavanting around with some waster; because you liked the attention and while the school playground jibes of 'whore', 'slut' and any other variation of those terms grated against you like fingernails down a chalkboard, there is a small part of you that appreciates the fact that within IWA, you finally had an identity. Something to get you noticed.

    You're nothing special, Nuno. You're a dime-a-dozen, and that is a position you have put yourself in. There is no need for me to insult you, because you are so laughably pathetic that your very existance does that job for me.
    Damn. I cried reading that and it wasn't even directed at me. ;_;

     

  4. #9764
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Damn. I cried reading that and it wasn't even directed at me. ;_;
    Actually, in hindsight, that kinda is going right for the jugular, isn't it? XD


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #9765
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Get to know the real Juno? Dear heart, how can one get to know you if all you ever do is show the cover of this book? Let's face it, you let us see this strong, almost brovado like exterior but I'm betting deep down inside, you still have a huge amount of doubt in whether you are that good. Once you finally lose out on another chance against Vivica - and you will - you'll hit the panic button because every one must pay attention to poor little Juno.

    That's why you went galavanting around with some waster; because you liked the attention and while the school playground jibes of 'whore', 'slut' and any other variation of those terms grated against you like fingernails down a chalkboard, there is a small part of you that appreciates the fact that within IWA, you finally had an identity. Something to get you noticed.

    You're nothing special, Nuno. You're a dime-a-dozen, and that is a position you have put yourself in. There is no need for me to insult you, because you are so laughably pathetic that your very existance does that job for me.
    Juno: You think i crave and want attention? How dare you, i have spent my life working hard to get here, putting my life on hold. The minute my waste of space dad laid a violent hand on my mum and i put him in hospital... I knew this was the place for me. Identity, i gained my identity by pinning my opponents and making them pay.. My sheer and undeniable talent gives me my identity... So you can shut the hell up! I am no whore or slut, i am a girl who stays true... You can think what you wish...
    You may be Endurance Champ but, i know you won't hold it for much longer and when that happens i will be the first to shake the hand of the new champion...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #9766
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Actually, in hindsight, that kinda is going right for the jugular, isn't it? XD
    Nah. It just means that you're being a good heel.

     

  7. #9767
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You think i crave and want attention? How dare you, i have spent my life working hard to get here, putting my life on hold. The minute my waste of space dad laid a violent hand on my mum and i put him in hospital... I knew this was the place for me. Identity, i gained my identity by pinning my opponents and making them pay.. My sheer and undeniable talent gives me my identity... So you can shut the hell up! I am no whore or slut, i am a girl who stays true... You can think what you wish...
    You may be Endurance Champ but, i know you won't hold it for much longer and when that happens i will be the first to shake the hand of the new champion...
    Mr. Smyth: I think anyone watching this exchange will see how your little rant there solidifies my point. More interestingly though, I am curious about this 'new champ'. What challenger are you referring to? Last time I checked, I have no opponent for Last Resort which, coincidently, is when I will be going on annual leave and I will return from holiday and still be Endurance champion.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #9768
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,170
    Blog Entries
    2
    Right. All promo assignments are out. I've already mentioned in this thread the deadline and repercussions of late promos and those sentiments were also echoed in every PM i have sent today. No excuses please guys.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #9769
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,004
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I think anyone watching this exchange will see how your little rant there solidifies my point. More interestingly though, I am curious about this 'new champ'. What challenger are you referring to? Last time I checked, I have no opponent for Last Resort which, coincidently, is when I will be going on annual leave and I will return from holiday and still be Endurance champion.
    Juno: Yeah sure,whatever you say! Well, when you gain some balls, get into that ring and actually defend that championship and actually show that you are as good as you say and you can hold that championship and deserved of it or are you too scared?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #9770
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,473
    Blog Entries
    5
    I made room in my inbox. Was I supposed to have something?

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.