Page 97 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You wanna carry on talking?! Carry on then! I'm not bothered! But do you know what does bother me? All the bullshit you speak! So lemme tell you something, from a real MANS viewpoint. I'm the best in the world, Shawn Michaels and all those other nobodies have absolutely nothing on the best. Do you get that? Or has Pisces been stuffing those burgers into your mouth as well?

No one gives a fuck about you being an MMA fighter. In fact, me and you have something in common. And that is the fact, that we both crave violence. I crave blood, that is why I self harm. I do what I have to do, in order to feel pain. From the very start, I knew that I could wrestler. And all the critics dissed the fuck out of me, and look where I am now! Better than every single wrestler that ever lived! I'm holding the lowest belt in the EWNCW, and I've made it the most prestigious belt in EWNCW history!

You may not believe me, but if you don't, then I've got two words for you..Fuck. You. You seriously do NOT know who you're dealing with do ya? You're dealing with the man, born and bred in Brixton! You're dealing with someone who can kick your plastic ass! Trust me. Besides being a so called "badass", I've got a huge dark side to me. A dark side which no one can touch, or see. A dark side which no one will ever hear of. You saying that you are competition, is like saying Accrington Stanley can defeat Manchester United. Impossible, the only level you are in..is the Vixxen level in TWE.

And no one gives a fuck if you are the "Classic City Saint", but I am the best in the world. So remember that when you start talking trash about the Shaz-Ma-Taz. I am a legend. Remember that, punk.

OOC: "Sagittarius Blue", remember that fucking name. #Legend

My mate let me borrow his laptop for a few hours, so I'll be on here for a few hours.
    OOC: Damn, I hate that I just now got back on - we have some some epic back-and-forth on this thing, man!

Sagittarius Blue: So what, exactly makes you better than me? As a matter of fact, let's not even bother with that, but what makes you think that you're the best in the world? Have you wrestled the greatest of the greats?

You know, I will give you this: we both love violence. We both love picking apart our opponents and destroying them. I'll give you that. And we both love to ply our craft. This is our world, this is what defines us. What I won't give you is this: You. Are. Not. The Best in the World. If nothing else, I will make it my mission to prove this to you, no matter what. I don't care how much blood, pain and suffering it costs me. Or you.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Bout to do my promo for the PPV. Can't wait to read the PPV and just wanna say I'm humbled that I'm even in the main event for the IWA Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Bout to do my promo for the PPV. Can't wait to read the PPV and just wanna say I'm humbled that I'm even in the main event for the IWA Championship.
    I want to agree with this. Its insane to think that after a year and a half of efedding here, that I'll get my shot at my first world title. It is very humbling and I know that whoever wins will be a great champion.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Whiz: Yo Icy, you realize how quiet it been in here bruh?

Damian: Haaay Whizzy!

Iceman: Look what you did nigga!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Whiz: Yo Icy, you realize how quiet it been in here bruh?

Damian: Haaay Whizzy!

Iceman: Look what you did nigga!
    Brock: Why did no one warn me this idiots where hired? So, May would rather a circus act rather than hiring legitimacy like myself for this business.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Why did no one warn me this idiots where hired? So, May would rather a circus act rather than hiring legitimacy like myself for this business.
    Damian: I'm the real deal, suga, I'm here to win!

Whiz: We is too!

Iceman: Yeah, bruh!

???: Was die fick?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: I'm the real deal, suga, I'm here to win!

Whiz: We is too!

Iceman: Yeah, bruh!

???: Was die fick?
    Brock: Really? When was the last time you guys have won anything? Also, I will find your identity out german idiot.

Frankie Fletcher is sitting on the apron of his wrestling ring inside his personal home gym when his adviser/mentor Lloyd Purvis walks in.

Lloyd Purvis: Frankie, How are ya my man?

Frankie Fletcher: Honestly, I'm a little pissed off Lloyd.

Purvis: What's wrong?

Fletcher: Just a bunch of crap man. Have you seen the predictions around Thirst for Blood?

Purvis: Yea so?

Fletcher: Nobody's giving me a chance man!

Purvis: So. Why do you need their approval anyway? What happened to that kid I met in Greensboro in 02 that didn't give a damn about what anybody said about you?

Fletcher: That's still me.

Purvis: Then quit whining, get in the ring, and beat those jackasses for the belt.

Fletcher (smiling deviously): You're right.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Any update on the PPV?

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Any update on the PPV?
    It should be up by 2025.......

Nah, I don't know.