Page 968 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958966967968969970 978 1018 1068 1468 1968 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 22796
  1. #9671
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yes of course...Why shouldn't be?
    Rymac: you seemed distracted... Dw


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #9672
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: you seemed distracted... Dw
    juno: I am fine sweetie... *Juno kisses Rymac*...Promise


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #9673
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    juno: I am fine sweetie... *Juno kisses Rymac*...Promise
    Rymac: your word is good enough for me


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #9674
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: your word is good enough for me
    Juno: Better be... Oh here i drew this...

    *Juno hands Rymac a folded up piece of paper with a sketch of Rymac and her together*

    Juno: I hope you like this


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  5. #9675
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,800
    Here is the dealio;

    This week is a bit confusing show wise, Benny has the promos but I'm posting the show. I don't think he has gotten them all to me yet but I want to keep going. With that said, any promos he didn't send to me that aren't totally needed will be skipped over, and pushes will not be affected due to this. HOWEVER, if all of the promos were sent to me already and Benny didn't receive some from people, those peoples pushes will be affected since they didn't get their content in on time.

    With that said, the show shall go on!



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  6. #9676
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Better be... Oh here i drew this...

    *Juno hands Rymac a folded up piece of paper with a sketch of Rymac and her together*

    Juno: I hope you like this
    Rymac: another sketch, you quite the talented artist aren't you sweetie.

    *rymac looks at the picture*

    Rymac: it's as beautiful as the woman who drew it for me


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #9677
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Here is the dealio;

    This week is a bit confusing show wise, Benny has the promos but I'm posting the show. I don't think he has gotten them all to me yet but I want to keep going. With that said, any promos he didn't send to me that aren't totally needed will be skipped over, and pushes will not be affected due to this. HOWEVER, if all of the promos were sent to me already and Benny didn't receive some from people, those peoples pushes will be affected since they didn't get their content in on time.

    With that said, the show shall go on!
    Doesn't affect me, haven't been given an assignment in weeks... Except the one for last week that Dennis did most of.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #9678
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: another sketch, you quite the talented artist aren't you sweetie.

    *rymac looks at the picture*

    Rymac: it's as beautiful as the woman who drew it for me
    Juno: Well yeah and smart *Juno smiles* The first one i drew you is my favourite, i hope you till have that .. I am glad you like it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #9679
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    *divine looks at juno and rymac*

    Divine: hold on there a second Dypack and Michael Ceras girlfriend.....take that mushy gushy stuff, shove it up douchebag-boys ass, and take it somewhere else!
     

  10. #9680
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Well yeah and smart *Juno smiles* The first one i drew you is my favourite, i hope you till have that .. I am glad you like it
    Rymac: I had it framed.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.