Page 965 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 465 865 915 955963964965966967 975 1015 1065 1465 1965 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: they need to stop saying these things about me. I have Shown nothing but absolute respect to you and as long as you know that and as long as you're happy that's all that Should matter
    Juno: Well prove them wrong sweetie...We are happy and i love you... I don't wanna stop dating you Ry

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    To be fair to the guy, he had a very good reason for not being around for the last while....
    See here is the problem, and when tte is back, if he comes fully back, he can refute these claims cause im going from memory so it might be skewed. Tyndall is a nice cheerful guy. From, id say dec to now, there has been periods where he tells the efed owners he wont be able to do something for some reason, which hey, i understand, but then he comes back saying he is good to go, only for a few days or a week or so later, having to bail again. Im not knocking him, as real life is more important, but after the 2nd or 3rd time, it gets old quick. I know thbk was planning stuff for ttes characters in wwe fant that he had to drop cause tte was playing now you see me now you dont. Here, he was in a feud with athena, that i feel didnt go as well as it should have an that comes to tte not being here to accurately portray his character. So i get why he wasnt here, and im not knocking him for it, im just skeptical if he is back. Make sense?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Well prove them wrong sweetie...We are happy and i love you... I don't wanna stop dating you Ry
    Rymac: I've been proving them wrong, but they still keep speaking their lies... I love you too Juno, I'm glad you feel the same way.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Rymac: I've been proving them wrong, but they still keep speaking their lies... I love you too Juno, I'm glad you feel the same way.
    Juno: Their decision isn't it? Of course i feel the same way...My championship rematch is what i deserve and i will work until that belt is around my waist...Its rightful home!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Van: You're still together? Jesus...Poor lass.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Juno: Van the man!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: why yes, despite the efforts of your buddy, I have managed to stay with my girlfriend. The lovely lady that she is. How observant of you Hooligan...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Divine: funny you talk about being together. In a few weeks in jbw, injustice for brawl happens vanessa hudgens x, and when that ppv ends, divine and his intercontinental championship will still be together.

Ooc: So question for ya guys, what divine do you like better? Heel or face?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Van the man!
    Divine: you forgot the wo in that man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    See here is the problem, and when tte is back, if he comes fully back, he can refute these claims cause im going from memory so it might be skewed. Tyndall is a nice cheerful guy. From, id say dec to now, there has been periods where he tells the efed owners he wont be able to do something for some reason, which hey, i understand, but then he comes back saying he is good to go, only for a few days or a week or so later, having to bail again. Im not knocking him, as real life is more important, but after the 2nd or 3rd time, it gets old quick. I know thbk was planning stuff for ttes characters in wwe fant that he had to drop cause tte was playing now you see me now you dont. Here, he was in a feud with athena, that i feel didnt go as well as it should have an that comes to tte not being here to accurately portray his character. So i get why he wasnt here, and im not knocking him for it, im just skeptical if he is back. Make sense?
    Yeah, understood bro, I don't wanna cause bother, just thought I'd let ya know haha. But I 100% agree with your stance if that's the situation with TTE

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????