Page 961 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951959960961962963 971 1011 1061 1461 1961 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,610 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Macoonie: Twiddle the thumbs, choke the chicken, raise the eyebrow. We don't know. Whatever you want. We're not ready though so you'll have to wait for us to get prepared.

Drek: Besides, we assumed you'd have better things to do than spend time with a bunch of "smelly geeks" like us.
    Divine: hey, get your shit right. Dwayne trade marked the one eyebrow raise...divine has the other. So clarify next time before you speak. And normally divine would have something to do...but the billions...and millions of divines fans are waiting for chaos to hear what is next for divine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: hey, divine isnt knocking you. You could be that damn good at yo yoing, at hopscotch, at red rover, hell, even at freeze tag..but divine guaran-damn-tees after what he saw at chaos, you arent a damn good wrestler. Hell, put good, wrestler, and your name into a sentence, and it will make anyone laugh.
    D-boy: Hey, didn't I score a pinfall victory? Winning gold doesn't have to be pretty divine, I mean Juno is number one contender for the vanity belt. And while I was busy winning my first tag team match as a member of IWA you were signing your death warrant for next year's DFI. Maybe tommy can finally smack all that smugness off your face. Oh and by the way, I am the best damn red rover player you have ever seen!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Getting your balls kicked into your throat is very northern irish.. I am glad you see this in me and lets be honest i have shown the start of me cementing a legacy.. I wanna be the champion and you are not the first to mention this too me..
    Divine: divine is known for speaking the truth...the divine truth. Just be careful...you might think rymac has your back, but divine is sure he will stab your front before he is done.

*divine pauses*

Divine: refrain from making a dirty joke out of that....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Hey, didn't I score a pinfall victory? Winning gold doesn't have to be pretty divine, I mean Juno is number one contender for the vanity belt. And while I was busy winning my first tag team match as a member of IWA you were signing your death warrant for next year's DFI. Maybe tommy can finally smack all that smugness off your face. Oh and by the way, I am the best damn red rover player you have ever seen!
    Divine: see, here is the thing you dont realize about divine and tommy thunder. We have mutual respect for each other. Next years match will be to see who is the best. You and divine...well..divine respects you about as much as the burger king bitch boy who has to clean up after someone takes a dump

Divine: divine is known for speaking the truth...the divine truth. Just be careful...you might think rymac has your back, but divine is sure he will stab your front before he is done.

*divine pauses*

Divine: refrain from making a dirty joke out of that....
    Juno: So...what are you trying to say here Divine, when someone better comes along...he will hop skip to another girl? Or when he thinks his career is at the top...he will drop me?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Divine: see, here is the thing you dont realize about divine and tommy thunder. We have mutual respect for each other. Next years match will be to see who is the best. You and divine...well..divine respects you about as much as the burger king bitch boy who has to clean up after someone takes a dump
    D-boy: You might not respect me Divine, but I don't give a shit if you do or not. D-boy is here to win gold not steal gimmicks and make friends. I have a friend and we came to IWA with one goal, to win gold. Something you haven't done a very good job at yourself here in IWA divine... Last thing I recall you doing is tapping out to sag blue... Way to start out your year with a bang there divine!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: So...what are you trying to say here Divine, when someone better comes along...he will hop skip to another girl? Or when he thinks his career is at the top...he will drop me?
    Divine: take it however you want juno....all divine is saying is..watch your front..your back..and everything else as long as your with that chumpette

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: You might not respect me Divine, but I don't give a shit if you do or not. D-boy is here to win gold not steal gimmicks and make friends. I have a friend and we came to IWA with one goal, to win gold. Something you haven't done a very good job at yourself here in IWA divine... Last thing I recall you doing is tapping out to sag blue... Way to start out your year with a bang there divine!
    Divine: well pay close attention to chaos..because divine is going to make an announcement of what divine plans between now and dfi II, and it will rock everything

Divine: take it however you want juno....all divine is saying is..watch your front..your back..and everything else as long as your with that chumpette
    juno: I dunno how too take it...It has definitely got me thinking...It is mainly down to the fact that you are not first to say this about Ry...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Divine: well pay close attention to chaos..because divine is going to make an announcement of what divine plans between now and dfi II, and it will rock everything
    D-boy: Interesting word choice divine, because I'm sure you will deliver it like the poor mans rock you are. Just know it will take a literal divine intervention for you to beat Tommy Thunder next year at DFI.

OOC: I don't know why I choose to attack you and ashley so much in Ic'ing... it's amusing I guess because I know you guys will have a good time with it haha.