Page 959 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949957958959960961 969 1009 1059 1459 1959 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Did she now?
    Yes indeed she did
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm curious how said conversation came up lol. I can honestly say I have never told anyone they were so cute that I was going to adopt them LOL.
    Well i am that cute and sweet that she couldn't resist
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    First off, congrats to ash. Just knowing where she was when she joined efedding and how passionate she is now with it, im intrigued to see how it translates in her writing as she progresses. Im also excited to see creatively where benny and vand go, but most of all, im excited about being able to flex my muscles as divine. Ive never pushed divine as muched as i wanted to cause i believe someone in creative shouldnt have their character at the world title/main event level, and now that im not there, i can give 110% with divine and help make iwa shine even more.

Divine: everyone has been wondering what is next for divine, well here is a tip, watch chaos.
    Thank-you so much, I wanna say thank-you again for even considering me and putting my name forward and i really really hope that i can work hard and impress

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Divine: so juno..divine has to ask..you seem like a sensible girl, good head on your shoulders, might become the vanity champion one day.....why are you dating rymac. Divine means, the guy comes off a twat. Hell, you could date ali kazam and you would be doing better

Blog Entries
    Divine: hey chumpfabolous...what happened to having divine on your vlog? Hmm?

Blog Entries
    Divine: so juno..divine has to ask..you seem like a sensible girl, good head on your shoulders, might become the vanity champion one day.....why are you dating rymac. Divine means, the guy comes off a twat. Hell, you could date ali kazam and you would be doing better
    You never responded to d-boy!!!!! hahaha

Juno: One day soon I hope.. Well Divine, no gonna lie, he can be a right twat when he is drinking and when he is with that dickhead D-Boy but, when he is alone and with me..he is not that guy.. he won't hurt me, he knows better and he knows if he strays.his balls will be in his throat and his dreams will be over forever.. So Juno has to ask,why are you asking?
    You never responded to d-boy!!!!! hahaha
    Likes me more right!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Divine: hey chumpfabolous...what happened to having divine on your vlog? Hmm?
    Drek: Eh. We're working on it.

Macoonie: Just be patient, "Divine" One.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: One day soon I hope.. Well Divine, no gonna lie, he can be a right twat when he is drinking and when he is with that dickhead D-Boy but, when he is alone and with me..he is not that guy.. he won't hurt me, he knows better and he knows if he strays.his balls will be in his throat and his dreams will be over forever.. So Juno has to ask,why are you asking?
    D-boy: You are out of your damn mind talking about D-boy in that tone of voice. You know what, maybe when he is drunk he realizes how worthless you are and realizes he should be going after a real woman like Vivica! *D-boy drinks a beer* Wait maybe in a couple more beers I will finally think you are not totally repulsive!

OOC: apparently

D-boy: You are out of your damn mind talking about D-boy in that tone of voice. You know what, maybe when he is drunk he realizes how worthless you are and realizes he should be going after a real woman like Vivica! *D-boy drinks a beer* Wait maybe in a couple more beers I will finally think you are not totally repulsive!

OOC: apparently
    Juno: I shall and will talk about you whatever way i choose too..Got that! Oh and this conversation is between me and Divine, so stay the fuck out of it!

OOC: Yeah he does mate

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Drek: How do they keep drinking so much without passing out?

Macoonie: I don't know, man. I just hope it leads to a DUI.

Drek: Damn. That's pretty heavy. Though I honestly can't say I blame you. I mean, these guys are the worst tag team to come about since The Heart Throbs.

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Hey Divine, Dwayne Johnson called he wants his everything back. I can't wait to see Tommy drop you like a bad habit next year at DFI! Just like my boy and I are going to drop those geeks in the next three matches to become number one contenders for the tag team champions of IWA.
    Divine: har har, funny guy there d-boy. Who did you take funny classes from? Carrot top? See that is the problem with chuckleheads like yourself. Divine is 26 years old, been wrestling for over 5 years, and spent one year in the big leagues, ewncw, jbw, hwa, icw, iwa...youve been in the big leagues for one minute, and you think you can step to divine? Divine cant wait to see extremely lethal inject your ass with some humbleness