Page 939 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929937938939940941 949 989 1039 1439 1939 ... LastLast
Results 9,381 to 9,390 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *Ramon laughs*

CAR: Hold on.. You mean Kaydrab? Pop-eye and Bluto? Those two nerds? Oh and I take it you mean Biker Mice? The two guys who get off with that puta louca Vivica? and The party girls? No I remembered all those guys.

Oh yeah same here amigo, real impressive!

Van: I'm glad you've seen the error of your thoughts man. It's literally a miracle we're 1 of the best tag teams already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: 2 idiots? Are you serious bro!? we are in a best of seven series to become number one contenders... and we are up one, I guess when we sweep those science geeks we can move on to kicking the other teams that you rattled off in the face and maybe you will gain some respect for the pardy. Don't shit talk Vivica, she's a good girl! If you have a problem with her dads team whatever, the pardy will run his team over eventually anyway.
    Van: Yes, I am serious. By all means though, have fun with the used tampon equivalent that is Vivica...Just don't think I'll give a shit...In the slightest...Whatsoever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Yes, I am serious. By all means though, have fun with the used tampon equivalent that is Vivica...Just don't think I'll give a shit...In the slightest...Whatsoever.
    D-boy: Smokey, if you are watching the pardy has a message for you... I want you to make a match with vans team and the pardy boyz in the future, I want you to make it no rules, and I want you to watch the pardy run over those tools like we are going to run over those science geeks. You may not want to give the pardy the respect that they deserve van, but I will gladly beat it out of you. Maybe I can throw you threw a table for your tampon jokes as well... get some class yo!
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    CAR: Hey, watch how you speak to Z-Boy man! He's in the best of Seven series to become number one contenders after all. He's got no chance with that crazy bitch either, even she's not louco enough to date someone worthless like Z-Boy.

By the way, I guess he didn't get the memo that we are the numbers one contenders either. *Ramon smirks*

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    CAR: Hey, watch how you speak to Z-Boy man! He's in the best of Seven series to become number one contenders after all. He's got no chance with that crazy bitch either, even she's not louco enough to date someone worthless like Z-Boy.

By the way, I guess he didn't get the memo that we are the numbers one contenders either. *Ramon smirks*
    D-boy: Razor Del Rio makes a joke about me acting like zach ryder!? You're straight up banana's yo! I don't give a crap about the fans, I am not a fan of the twitter... But I mean, if anyone knows anything about stealing gimmicks it's you, so maybe I'm missing something.
    #TeamGeeky

D-boy: Razor Del Rio makes a joke about me acting like zach ryder!? You're straight up banana's yo! I don't give a crap about the fans, I am not a fan of the twitter... But I mean, if anyone knows anything about stealing gimmicks it's you, so maybe I'm missing something.
    CAR: The first thing you are missing Z-Boy is some actual talent. The next thing you will be missing is your front teeth if you ever step in the ring with me chico. Who said anything about fans and twitter? I think this bichano has lost the plot, perhaps one two many pardy's *Ramon laughs*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    CAR: The first thing you are missing Z-Boy is some actual talent. The next thing you will be missing is your front teeth if you ever step in the ring with me chico. Who said anything about fans and twitter? I think this bichano has lost the plot, perhaps one two many pardy's *Ramon laughs*
    *D-boy opens up a beer*
    D-boy: Listen up you gimmick stealing tool... If two science geeks can't figure out the equation to beat us, what makes you think you can? D-boy and Rymac are not afraid of anyone, especially razor del rio!
    *D-boy Chugs his beer and throws the bottle to the ground.*
    Do you want to know what's going to happen Razor? When we finally get a piece of you in the ring, we will not let up, we will not quit, and we will beat you. So make your snide comments, facts are we are the future. The pardy is rolling to the top baby!
    #TeamGeeky

*D-boy opens up a beer*
    D-boy: Listen up you gimmick stealing tool... If two science geeks can't figure out the equation to beat us, what makes you think you can? D-boy and Rymac are not afraid of anyone, especially razor del rio!
    *D-boy Chugs his beer and throws the bottle to the ground.*
    Do you want to know what's going to happen Razor? When we finally get a piece of you in the ring, we will not let up, we will not quit, and we will beat you. So make your snide comments, facts are we are the future. The pardy is rolling to the top baby!
    CAR: *Ramon laughs out loud* Wait... wait.. *Ramon continues to laugh while catching his breath back* So your telling me, that because you beat those geeks you actually think you could take on me and Van? *Ramon laughs* Go home Z-Boy, You're drunk... bro.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    CAR: *Ramon laughs out loud* Wait... wait.. *Ramon continues to laugh while catching his breath back* So your telling me, that because you beat those geeks you actually think you could take on me and Van? *Ramon laughs* Go home Z-Boy, You're drunk... bro.
    *D-boy opens up another beer*
    D-boy: HA, you would want me to go home wouldn't you Razor del rio. You know my boy and I are major threats to you guys. We will get done with these nerds and move on to become champions. Yea, With gold on our belts the pardy will truly get started yo! After we win the belts maybe you can find a way to come after us... We will beat you though, because the pardy doesn't need to steal gimmicks to be successful Razor, we just need to pardy! *Chugs beer*
    #TeamGeeky

*D-boy opens up another beer*
    D-boy: HA, you would want me to go home wouldn't you Razor del rio. You know my boy and I are major threats to you guys. We will get done with these nerds and move on to become champions. Yea, With gold on our belts the pardy will truly get started yo! After we win the belts maybe you can find a way to come after us... We will beat you though, because the pardy doesn't need to steal gimmicks to be successful Razor, we just need to pardy! *Chugs beer*
    CAR: I speak for the whole company when I say I would love for you and your "boy" friend to go home and stay home. You are both lacking in talent and although every company needs jobbers, I'm not even sure you guys are at that level. As for stealing Gimmicks? I became what Razor Ramon could have! I am.. what Del Rio wishes he could be! The day you guys win the belts.. will be the day this company hits rock bottom and the Infection has left. This place was nothing before we came.. and when we leave after what we came hear to achieve it will once again be nothing!

IWA:

HWA:

General: