Page 936 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 436836886926934935936937938946986103614361936 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 22796
  1. #9351
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Jonathan: If I were you, I wouldn't worry about Ace anymore. You should rather be focusing about your future and your credibility around here.
    Domino: I'm very credible, I put on if I may add the match of the night.

  2. #9352
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: I'm very credible, I put on if I may add the match of the night.
    Jonathan: Doesn't seem like it to many people around here in IWA.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #9353
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Jonathan: Doesn't seem like it to many people around here in IWA.
    Domino: I'm underrated around here.

  4. #9354
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Jonathan: Doesn't seem like it to many people around here in IWA.
    Israel: I have to agree with Johnathon here Sir what have you actually done? Match of the night honours... Hardly
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  5. #9355
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,657
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    To the any piece of booking you didn't like, Pardy Boyz are not the #1 contenders. Currently, the Pardy Boyz and Extremely Lethal are now involved in a best of 7 series,, where the winning team of the series gets a tag title shot. Carlos and Van have a match on the next chaos where if they win, they get a title shot at Last Resort against Damaged Goods. Hope that clears it up. As for Infection, everyone keep your eyes out, as creative and I have some stuff planned for the next few weeks

    As for the "fell below expectations" i'll admit, that was hard. The fact remains though, making everything fit 100% right is really hard, because there is so much good talent here in IWA, that it's easily interchangeable as to what ends a show, where something falls, ect. But I do get your point Rehm, like if I had had the three way promo with you,punk, and shaz earlier in the show along with the match, I'm guessing this wouldn't have come up. Right?
    First part: Okay that makes more sense, I got confused by that part of smokey's opening

    Second Part: Yes I completely agree, I know it came across poorly in the review because I had the idea midway through making the review. If it was earlier I think it would have worked better. The ending was packed. Those three segments where big and if the had been spread out then it would have been smoother, but the way it seemed, the show was very back heavy and a lot of stuff went on in those last three segments, I hope that came across the right way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  6. #9356
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,719
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: The Blackout championship will become the most valuable title soon because I will be it's first and last holder. It doesn't matter who I face because for it because I can beat anyone in the back at any given moment.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  7. #9357
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok so I'm going to make a post here, and this will be the end of it. As it stands right now, Shining Light is banned. It is a perma ban. If you want to know the whole story, either look for Shining's post in the CBOT thread, or PM him. As it stands right now, it doesn't seem like this band is going to be over turned, which sucks, but it happens. Hopefully one day Shining gets a second chance and can come back to EWN, and IWA, but until then, things will be changing. That is all for now
    Bumping it up.

    I've spoken to Shining, and got his full side of the story. I personally don't agree with it being a perma-ban, as IMO, people have done worse yet gotten a temp-ban, but it being a perma-ban is understandable.

    However, with my point about people doing less, I have no doubt, that in a few months, Shining can be given another chance, just like people Giddy, Steve Austin, Broc, Sully, and TheKevinBrand have done before. If he ruins that chance, which I doubt, then there'll be no more Shining here.

  8. #9358
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Bumping it up.

    I've spoken to Shining, and got his full side of the story. I personally don't agree with it being a perma-ban, as IMO, people have done worse yet gotten a temp-ban, but it being a perma-ban is understandable.

    However, with my point about people doing less, I have no doubt, that in a few months, Shining can be given another chance, just like people Giddy, Steve Austin, Broc, Sully, and TheKevinBrand have done before. If he ruins that chance, which I doubt, then there'll be no more Shining here.
    Aye, much worse.

    Plus considering he had a 1 month ban and then they just decide to extend it doesn't scream consistency. I know it isn't all mods but still.

  9. #9359
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,187
    Blog Entries
    2
    The loss of Shining Light is both a personal and creative disappointment and as much as I understand people's position on this, this is not the thread to discuss it.

    Bear has said in the post where he informed everyone what has happened that his post will be the end of it and I would like to reiterate that point. Let's keep this thread for all matters IWA and other fun things that intertwine with it.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #9360
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    The loss of Shining Light is both a personal and creative disappointment and as much as I understand people's position on this, this is not the thread to discuss it.

    Bear has said in the post where he informed everyone what has happened that his post will be the end of it and I would like to reiterate that point. Let's keep this thread for all matters IWA and other fun things that intertwine with it.
    How did I miss bear saying that? .

    But yeah, back to IWA

    Lay-Li: HASKA BUBBOM NASH-NI-HA *and some inaudible Indian words*

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.