Page 932 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922930931932933934 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 9,311 to 9,320 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    OOC: It's been a hell of a lot of fun, our feud. Next Vanity champ, mark my words!

TVK: When the snake be eatin your leg, kickin harder aint gon help none. you gotta outwit the beast, even ifn it be a crazy one
    OOC: I agree with you there, we work well together I think. I hope so!

Juno: I can get into her head, i did it before, i can get there again..Mark my words

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    OOC: I agree with you there, we work well together I think. I hope so!

Juno: I can get into her head, i did it before, i can get there again..Mark my words
    TVK: She hits on 17 and stays on 2, somewhere that biddy be missin a screw. All that aside you watch your back. It ain't the loan wolf that gets ya, it's the rest of her pack. That girlie's scream makes devils appear, and it's one of them that has her will to steer, Black always be watchin, never you doubt, in the moment of victory, look the hell out!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

TVK: She hits on 17 and stays on 2, somewhere that biddy be missin a screw. All that aside you watch your back. It ain't the loan wolf that gets ya, it's the rest of her pack. That girlie's scream makes devils appear, and it's one of them that has her will to steer, Black always be watchin, never you doubt, in the moment of victory, look the hell out!
    Juno: no one will stand in my way Vegas, this is my time..I know it

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: no one will stand in my way Vegas, this is my time..I know it
    *Vivica skips down the hall, hearing Juno talking with The Vegas Kid, she stops, turning to them*

Vivica: Sweetie, the only one that stands in your way is you, silly girl, don't you know just how much of a Good Girl you can be? But it's ok, we got another playdate and I get a whole new chance to show you why a whore never ever wins

*TVK Seems to collapse in upon himself, staring at Vivica in open-mouthed horror*

TVK: It was you who dun did it, dun did it to me, you took my identity, made me serve the devils three. I know who you be, what evil you hold, you won't get me again, or this youngun's soul!

*Vivica turns to TBK, staring into his eyes as hers seem to change, all the warmth and mirth gone from them as she stares at him with bare hatred.*

Vivica: Daddy said that when we get you back with us, I get to choose how to punish you

*Vivica laughs, a little-girl sound of pure joy that comes at odds with the man seeming to almost tremble before her, as The Vegas Kid's eyes are glazed, as though he is lost within his mind, unable to see the world around him for the pain of his memories.*

*Vivica skips down the hall, hearing Juno talking with The Vegas Kid, she stops, turning to them*

Vivica: Sweetie, the only one that stands in your way is you, silly girl, don't you know just how much of a Good Girl you can be? But it's ok, we got another playdate and I get a whole new chance to show you why a whore never ever wins

*TVK Seems to collapse in upon himself, staring at Vivica in open-mouthed horror*

TVK: It was you who dun did it, dun did it to me, you took my identity, made me serve the devils three. I know who you be, what evil you hold, you won't get me again, or this youngun's soul!

*Vivica turns to TBK, staring into his eyes as hers seem to change, all the warmth and mirth gone from them as she stares at him with bare hatred.*

Vivica: Daddy said that when we get you back with us, I get to choose how to punish you

*Vivica laughs, a little-girl sound of pure joy that comes at odds with the man seeming to almost tremble before her, as The Vegas Kid's eyes are glazed, as though he is lost within his mind, unable to see the world around him for the pain of his memories.*
    *Juno looks at the reaction TVK has at Vivica and sees the pain he is in*

Juno: Oh you crazy,cruel little bitch.. I will take that championship,i deserve to hold that title, have it around my waist..That belt, is meant for me..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The announcement of the Blackout title. With so much talent on the roster, having another belt can add some story opportunities and some rivalries as well.

Best Match: Sagittarius vs Layman vs Pamich with Smyth as the ref. Sounds biased, but I loved the dynamics of the match.

Best Promo: Smyth's Power Point presentation. Sheer genius. I fucking love that guy.

Best Piece of Booking: If it counts, seeing the Juno/Vivica faceoff. I really like this feud - Juno strikes me as a great up-and-coming Bombshell, and Vivica plays the heel champ perfectly.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Glad to see a Diamond shine in IWA!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Would have liked to see a little more to the Blackout championship as far as how to contest for it and what level of prestige it carries with it (like IC, US, something to give an idea of its significance.)

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Meh, can't think of any.

Any Other Positives: The death of Edwards? Hmmm... I'd like to see where that goes... And this new mystery fellow has my attention too...

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nah.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Again: nah.

Overall Show Grade: A-

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    *Juno looks at the reaction TVK has at Vivica and sees the pain he is in*

Juno: Oh you crazy,cruel little bitch.. I will take that championship,i deserve to hold that title, have it around my waist..That belt, is meant for me..
    Vivica: You will take my championship? NOOO ITS MINE MINE MINE MIIIINNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Vivica stops, instantly calming*

Vivica: Besides silly, you aren't ready yet. I told you, we just can't have those dirty whore hands making my belt all filthy now can we? we gotta get you all fixed up, make you a good girl again!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Favorite Moment: The announcement of the Blackout title. With so much talent on the roster, having another belt can add some story opportunities and some rivalries as well.

Best Match: Sagittarius vs Layman vs Pamich with Smyth as the ref. Sounds biased, but I loved the dynamics of the match.

Best Promo: Smyth's Power Point presentation. Sheer genius. I fucking love that guy.

Best Piece of Booking: If it counts, seeing the Juno/Vivica faceoff. I really like this feud - Juno strikes me as a great up-and-coming Bombshell, and Vivica plays the heel champ perfectly.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Would have liked to see a little more to the Blackout championship as far as how to contest for it and what level of prestige it carries with it (like IC, US, something to give an idea of its significance.)

Any Other Positives: The death of Edwards? Hmmm... I'd like to see where that goes... And this new mystery fellow has my attention too...

Cheers mate

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Vivica: You will take my championship? NOOO ITS MINE MINE MINE MIIIINNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Vivica stops, instantly calming*

Vivica: Besides silly, you aren't ready yet. I told you, we just can't have those dirty whore hands making my belt all filthy now can we? we gotta get you all fixed up, make you a good girl again!
    *Juno presses your fingers to her ears while Vivica shouts*

Juno: God kid, tone that squeal down..Jesus the pigs will be calling you back.. Dirty whore? Your little daddy doesn't seem to complain when he is watching me and looking at me..When you wish he was watching you..

*Juno winks at Vivica*

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Aww thanks
    it's been easy to be Vivica so far, I have dated a great many very crazy women in my time (and married one, not my current wife, well she is crazy too, but in a much more fun way) so I just think of all the "WTF just happened?" Arguments I used to have with them, add in a bit of Kink, and call it a day