Page 930 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920928929930931932 940 980 1030 1430 1930 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    just one quick thing

Is Vivica's theme

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

One down, one to go. #the_bigger_they_come

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    just one quick thing

Is Vivica's theme
    Oops sorry. Haha wonder where I got that one from?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Favorite Moment: Israel winning the #1 contenders match
    Best Match: triple threat match
    Best Promo: Shaz-Dixon-Punk Promo
    Best Piece of Booking: Several here, Skyler beating Mr. Blood. Pardy Boyz winning. Introduction of the New Championship.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Jonathan Seahawk
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Don't know how I feel about there might be two #1 contenders. I know that Pardy boys just became the #1 contenders, but now the Infection might also become the #1 contenders? I guess I'm confused on that whole situation. Also would have liked to see an Infection Promo from the whole group considering they seeemed to be mention at the front of the show but never really addressed as a team during the show.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not to be fickle, or that is even really possible for it to be this way, but Kyojin's promo was really long. I know that it is better to be too long than too short and I know he had a lot to say and explain, but it seemed like more than enough once it got to the end, kind of off putting in length.
    Any Other Positives: Seahawk become something other than Brock Lesnar. Good promos from Mr. Smyth, Pardy Boys, Jackson Smith, and Malcolm Adonis.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: I felt like the stuff with the World title should have been more towards the end than it was. If not the last part of the show then right before. It feels like it was being overshadowed by Kyojin and Thunder-Divine, which is not bad. It just feels like the top of your company should get a little more spacing from the two last parts, they don't even have to be the last part, just separate enough from the last two major parts so that they seem to garner their own hype. I don't know, I feel like I'm not being clear but I'm trying... if you don't understand then just ask. It felt like a lot at the very end of the show, and I feel like there should have been more focus on the World title than there was, especially following the Greatest PPV of the companies history.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Addressed above^
    Overall Show Grade: B
    To the any piece of booking you didn't like, Pardy Boyz are not the #1 contenders. Currently, the Pardy Boyz and Extremely Lethal are now involved in a best of 7 series,, where the winning team of the series gets a tag title shot. Carlos and Van have a match on the next chaos where if they win, they get a title shot at Last Resort against Damaged Goods. Hope that clears it up. As for Infection, everyone keep your eyes out, as creative and I have some stuff planned for the next few weeks

As for the "fell below expectations" i'll admit, that was hard. The fact remains though, making everything fit 100% right is really hard, because there is so much good talent here in IWA, that it's easily interchangeable as to what ends a show, where something falls, ect. But I do get your point Rehm, like if I had had the three way promo with you,punk, and shaz earlier in the show along with the match, I'm guessing this wouldn't have come up. Right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I see. That should've been explained in the Smokey promo. Just the name Blackout seems like there is more to it than it being just an ordinary championship that would be somewhat equal to the US title so to speak, given I personally see the Endurance title as the IC type of championship, its prestige just below the world title. I imagine it as being contested in matches that test the fortitude of the participants in it in grueling matches but the Endurance Championship does that already. So really I thought there would be a greater reason for adding the new title than to just add another title people can challenge for.
    I guess in my head, if there was no stipulation rolled out when it was announced, there wouldn't be a stip with it period. I'm normally the type that when it comes to stuff like that, I tend to be upfront so everyone has the info. But you are right. Here is how I view the titles.

IWA World title=WWE Championship
    Endurance Championship=Intercontinental Championship
    Blackout Championship=US Championships
    Vanity Championship=Diva's Championship
    IWA World Tag Team Championships=WWE Tag Team Championships.

If we ever get someone else willing to post a show and has time and I know can do it without taking forever, we'd have a second brand, and either the the Endurance or Blackout title would go to that brand. Currently, if we don't count tag teams or Bombshells, we have roughly 29 stars. So if you have 2 championships where it's 1 on 1 feuds, that eats up only 4 on the rosters. Even with a third that only eats up 6, leaving 23 other superstars. So it was a matter of introducing a title that wasn't gimmicky(though we had considered it), but also wouldn't be a throw away title, which when you see who else qualifies for it, you'll see it's not just another title

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Kyojin-Jman confrontation. I liked that Kyo changed his theme and didn't let up on giving Jman a chance to speak, letting all those feelings out many of which I do agree with. Jman, needs to come back strong in his next promo and really look forward to seeing how he replies after Kyo owned his ass this Chaos.

Best Match: Can't really say I saw any of them as the best. None were bad but I didn't see one that I would call the best. Sorry about that.

Best Promo: I'm going with Damaged Goods/CAR-VHX but I'll say this, I'm not much of a fan of the manager of a tag tam to do (literally) all the talking for the group. My point of view is that the manager is meant to help get their stars noticed (which Sebastian has done to a tee) before they can and should speak out on their own. The champs need to find their own voice every once in a while and show that while they can be great with Sebastian speaking on their behalf they can hold their own promo wise.

Best Piece of Booking: Going with the Beat the Clock challenge to see who would face Shaz at Last Resort. Though I'll say Seeing Dixon and Punk linger in the main event scene still was not my favorite thing to see. After Maximum Anarchy and that 5 talents (including the 2 who now look challenge for the title again) had their shot at the gold, I figured we'd see some new blood enter the main event scene like Cage or Blue, both of which won their matches at DFI; Blue being the most noticeable by having defeated Divine. Blue in my mind shouldn't have been in the race for the Endurance Championship in the 3 way match up, that should've been Draymen, which also would've allowed Pamich to get some payback for his loss at DFI.

Best Debut *when applicable*: There quite a few....but best one goes to both Extremely Lethal and The Pardy Boyz. Both teams put on a strong show in their match and made a great impact on their debuts.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The lack of an explanation as to why The Blackout Championship was made and what it represents. New titles usually have a great reason for being added to the mix and with a name like Blackout, I'm guessing it's a gimmick championship belts to be defended under certain rules; rules which weren't explained at all. Need to fix that soon.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not many, so I'll leave it at that.

Any Other Positives: Juno/Vivica, just love those two. Hawk advancing to the Blackout Championship match at Last Resort. Jackson cashing his briefcase for next week, while also naming Pamich as a contender for the Endurance gold. That being said I can see something happening next Chaos where Jackson neither wins and neither does Smyth to create a great triple threat at Last Resort between Smyth, Jackson and Pamich. Weird name for the new "Brock Edwards" but seeing him offer a new dynamic to his character was fun.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really....

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): I did so already.

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Actually it's been established that Gommenta and Gaileo don't really talk, and when they do, it's not complete sentences or even words chained together. I believe Des established this in a vlog with Kayfabolous. I do see your point, and if the characters weren't established so that they are unable to talk, i'd normally agree, but personally, I think Schweizner works great, and will continue to work great. Also, for the matches/promos part, were there any matches you felt that were subpar?

I'm yet to read the show.

Thanks to those who praised the Damaged Goods/Van & Ramon promo. Glad you liked it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Oops sorry. Haha wonder where I got that one from?
    You kept her theme from ICW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You kept her theme from ICW
    I believe i took whatever was from the IWA roster page, but i could be wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I believe i took whatever was from the IWA roster page, but i could be wrong
    You did, when I first made the bios, I copied them straight from the old ICW page. I just changed her song like a month ago, I've been sending you the link with each one of her promos since, :P