Page 92 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Layman: You're. As in "You're going to get your ass kicked Edwards come Thirst for Blood"!
    Brock: Shouldn't you be more worried about our match rather than my grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Consequences? Please don't rape me.
    Brock: I don't rape little boys like you. So, go to Ronald McDonald for that.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I don't rape little boys like you. So, go to Ronald McDonald for that.
    Shaz: Oi! Don't diss Ronald McDonald! Pisces Pink is gonna go mental!

Shaz: Oi! Don't diss Ronald McDonald! Pisces Pink is gonna go mental!
    Brock: Miss Piggie will probably get a heart attack knowing that Ronald McDonald doesn't like fat kiddies.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Miss Piggie will probably get a heart attack knowing that Ronald McDonald doesn't like fat kiddies.
    Shaz: Damn right! In addition to that, Brock Edwards will probably get sent to intensive care once I kick his ass!

Shaz: Damn right! In addition to that, Brock Edwards will probably get sent to intensive care once I kick his ass!
    Brock: You have it wrong. It will be Shaz that would not only need intensive care, but therapy as well once I kick his little bitch ass.

Blog Entries
    Brock: You have it wrong. It will be Shaz that would not only need intensive care, but therapy as well once I kick his little bitch ass.
    Shaz: I'm afraid I have to tell you this, but sometimes dreams don't turn into reality.

Shaz: I'm afraid I have to tell you this, but sometimes dreams don't turn into reality.
    Brock: Just like your dream of becoming a mainstream name? Or, how you in your little fantasy land are a toght, but in reality just a little boy with no real future?

Blog Entries
    Brock: Just like your dream of becoming a mainstream name? Or, how you in your little fantasy land are a toght, but in reality just a little boy with no real future?
    Shaz: Funny how you say I haven't got a real future, but then you've yet to realise that I can cash this briefcase on the world champion any time, and any place! Brock, just tell your husband "Gable" to take you to the hospital, I think period has come late for you.

Shaz: Funny how you say I haven't got a real future, but then you've yet to realise that I can cash this briefcase on the world champion any time, and any place! Brock, just tell your husband "Gable" to take you to the hospital, I think period has come late for you.
    Brock: You must be high as hell if you think you are going to successfuly cash in that briefcase. Actually it's quiet funny that you need a silly briefcase to get close to a world title match.

Blog Entries
    Brock: You must be high as hell if you think you are going to successfuly cash in that briefcase. Actually it's quiet funny that you need a silly briefcase to get close to a world title match.
    Shaz: Keep talking Brock. I busted my ass against 9 other guys to win this briefcase. And at least I have a contract in the IWA. You just have to go out and earn it, cause myself and Daniel May obviously know that you don't have the ability to be a member of IWA!