Page 895 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885893894895896897 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I don't mean NASCAR, if you know what that is, Smyth.
    Mr. Smyth: I know exactly what it is. It is another example of the Americas turning a very boring sport into something vaguely interesting, just like you did with rounders and netball.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I know exactly what it is. It is another example of the Americas turning a very boring sport into something vaguely interesting, just like you did with rounders and netball.
    Ryder: Hey, racing is awesome. I actually have a collection of cars. I can lend you one and we can race.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Hey, racing is awesome. I actually have a collection of cars. I can lend you one and we can race.
    Mr. Smyth: Sorry, I grew out of playing with Matchbox toy cars.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Sorry, I grew out of playing with Matchbox toy cars.
    Ryder: I did also. I play with Hot Wheels.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    It's my turn to do a generic, copy & paste job informing everyone of my personal life and it's restrictions!

Just a reminder to creative that from this Saturday, I will not be able to do any eFeddding-related shizzle for at least a week as I am moving house. If you need anything from me, it's best you send it off...like...now!

#BennysTeddy

It's my turn to do a generic, copy & paste job informing everyone of my personal life and it's restrictions!

Just a reminder to creative that from this Saturday, I will not be able to do any eFeddding-related shizzle for at least a week as I am moving house. If you need anything from me, it's best you send it off...like...now!
    Why is everyone in my life leaving me?!?!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Why is everyone in my life leaving me?!?!
    3311297.jpg

Take the hint.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Vlog #3: Want Some Salt To Go With That?

Director(s):Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie
    Host(s): Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

**IWA.com Exclussive**

*The scene opens up to what appears to be one of the lounges in the arena instead of the usual vlog hosting undisclosed location. In the vicinty lies a few fake plants, a snack machine and a sofa currently preoccupied by Kayfabulous who both look towards the camera pointing at them, with huge grins. Instead of wearing street clothes, both men are dressed in semi-casual attire, no suits but with dress shoes and ties. Across from them are two stools, indicating that two people will show up.*

Drek: Hellllllllllllooooooooooooo, Planet Earth! Welcome to another special Kayfabulous vlog hosted by yours truly. Forget about the pudgy bastard sitting next to me. I can assure you, nothing else matters.

Macoonie: Oh you.

Drek: Anyways, we've been teasing and tormenting you all on Twitter lately on who our next vlog guests will be and before we go another further on that subject, let's just squash a rumor here for a second.

Macoonie: One very annoying, perpetual rumor that never seems to go away no matter how many times you try to squash it.

Drek: Like my mother...

Macoonie:............0_0. Riiiiiiiiight. Anyways, a lot of you people have been asking us whether or not Brock Edwards will be appearing on our vlog series. To sum it up short, let's now go live to Aberdeen, Washington, home of the world's most famous goat to tell you all our final answer to this matter.

*Instead of cutting to the picture that they wanted for this particular moment, they cut to an unwanted image.*

Drek: Ron! What the &^%$ did I tell you about saving your damn BBW pictures on the image gallery for our shows?!

Ron: Well, uh...

Drek: Well what?!

Ron: I didn't have enough room left in my private folder.

Drek: *muttering *For Christ sake. Hold on, folks. I'll have to straighten this out.

*More muttering can be heard from Drek as viewers have to wait for him to get things under control. After about a few seconds, the feed comes back.*

Drek: Okay. THIS is the response that we were looking for...

*The video stream then pans to the following picture with a very familiar voice booming the word at the bottom of the picture.*

Macoonie: So there you have it, folks. Brock Edwards will never appear in one of our vlogs. I don't care how many death threats, insults, pleas or peace offerings he wants to send our way. We've made up our minds on the matter and just like Dredd, we are the laaaaaaaaaw! So what we say goes and that means NO...BROCK...EVER!

Drek: EVER!

Macoonie: Alright? So now that we have that out of the way, we're now going to introduce our next guests for our vlog and Skyler, this opportunity was way too good to pass up for just one of us to be the hosts this time.

Drek: Absolutely, Ron. In fact, something just dawned on me. All of our vlog guests won their matches at Destined for Immortality except for our guests today.

Macoonie: Can't say I'm really surprised given that it's....them. Who them? I'll tell you who them! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you one of the IWA's worst tag teams to date, and before you leave, don't worry because it's not the Pardy Boyz.

Drek: Note how he said one of the worst instead of the worst.

Macoonie: But anyways, you hate the, you hate them and you oh so hate them as...Black Blooded!

*Black Blooded walk in the room with Vivica trailing behind the two men. Instead of taking seats on the stools, they stand, arms folded and glares burning through their sunglasses. Viviva, while clutching onto her championship on her shoulder, shoots Kayfabulous dirty looks.*

Drek: Sorry we didn't get three stools...

Macoonie: It's just that we thought that Vivica was used to standing for long periods of time...preferably on street corners!

*The chuckling duo fist bump and laugh hardily while Black Blooded retain their stoic features.*

Macoonie: Well, *coughs*, let's get on with this, shall we? First question...

1. How does it feel knowing that you talentless hacks didn't amount to anything at Destined For Immortality?

Mr. Blood: Didn't amount to anything? Did you even watch the fucking show jackass? Or were you still crying into your pillow while fatty over there found his way into a big ol bucket of icecream cause y'all didn't even have a match?

Drek: That's funny, I clearly remember having a match. Oh yeah, and WINNING one, too.

Macoonie: BURRRRN!

Drek: Thanks, Kelso. Anyways...
    2. How much crying took place after your humiliating failure?

Mr. Blood: Humiliating failure? It took ol doc creepy one hell of a trick to get rid of us, and you want to call it a failure? Fuck's sake, we get a match the goddamn lights can stay on for, and we may actually get somewhere. That fucking match should have been restarted as soon as that goddamn prick cut the power!

Mr. Black: Damn right, at least he stayed the hell away from my princess

Mr. Blood: Spent the whole damn match in the back, making damn sure nobody fucked that one up. You want to talk about cryin, boy? How about the cryin that fat bastards momma had to go through every time she ran the grocery budget? Or the cryin your daddy did knowin that the only time he'd get to see his boy is if he came late with the milk? You got a real fucking question to ask here? Or is this some sort of geek power trip?

Macoonie: We do have real questions. We just thought that pissing YOU off would be a lot more fun and boy, has it been so far. Alright, now for the next question....

3. How does it feel knowing that your trashy hoe of a valet was the only Black Blooded wrestler to actually win a match?

Mr. Black: You know what? You fucking fairies ain't so goddamn funny anymore.

Mr. Blood: Listen closely you pathetic piece of shit basement-dwelling geeks, cause we're only gonna say this once. This interview is over. You print it, play it, what the fuck ever. we make you pay.

*Kayfabulous watches silently as Mr. Blood and Mr. Black turn around and leave the room. Vivica soons follows but not before running up to the camera and kicking it off its tripod, causing the screen to transition to static.*

Blog Entries
    My two favourite tage teams going at it in an IC post?

Happy birthday to me.

#BennysTeddy

So I finally read the show, I want to kudos to everyone involved, there was so much effort and work put in to that PPv and it payed off, it was quality.

It was also a pleasure seeing so many promo's from people, now I'm not sure if they were asked for or not.. but I'm assuming they were optional and if they were, then well done guys.

I said to Ashley the other day, that if I was running this place, I would have Vivica retain the title so the feud which has been great so far can continue. So I'm hoping that's the case!
    One thing I did notice, you called Juno the "Belgian Bombshell"? I thought she was Irish?.

One thing that did shock me was Damaged Goods retaining. I really felt with the options of feuds that have been brewing over IC interactions between us, Pardy Boyz, KayFab & Black Blooded that the option for change was there. I really expected Black Blooded to win but Congrats Des on retaining bro!

Congrats too Benny on his title win! it's well deserved man. Well done to Shaz for retaining, has been nothing but impressive for me and deserves to continue on as champion.

Have to be honest.. I didn't like the ending. I don't get why the Infection came out and I felt we were used as scapegoats to sell for the faces. I didn't expect the Kyojin heel turn though so that was nice and I'm interested to see what my amigo Eddie does next.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.