Page 886 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876884885886887888 896 936 986 1386 1886 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Our next guests for our upcoming vlog will be none other than..... #wait_and_see

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Our next guests for our upcoming vlog will be none other than..... #wait_and_see
    Brock: Hey! Where is my interview?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

BTW, it's not Brock so don't even bother asking. #ain't_neva_gonna_happen

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

BTW, it's not Brock so don't even bother asking. #ain't_neva_gonna_happen
    Brock: When I find those Kayfabulous I'm going to beat the living shit out of them. Either I get on the blog or it isn't legitimate.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Creamy. Very creamy.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Should i go too bed once i do psychology or finish my promo??

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    The Booth of Truth

With Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink

*Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in a music studio booth with all the trimmings of a traditional music studio - complete with a mic hanging from the ceiling. Both are dressed casual - Sagittarius in his TOAO shirt, jeans, studded wristbands and his favorite Chuck Taylors with his dreads tied back; Pisces in her pink and white "As Real As It Gets" shirt with her favorite Baby Phat velour track suit, pink and white Air Force Ones with her hair down. The song "Hood Hop" by *

Sagittarius Blue: Hello, ladies and gentlemen (and others) of IWA! It's The One And Only, The Royal Rockstar Sagittarius Blue -

Pisces Pink: And ya girl, Pisces Pink aka Babygirl Bigg -

Sagittarius Blue: And we welcome you to the first installment of our new show, The Booth of Truth... where we come to rap on what's goin' down in IWA, spit our oh-so-honest opinions about whatever we feel like, and drop fire on whoever needs it dropped on!

Pisces Pink: Like that lil psycho bitch VIVICA!

Sagittarius Blue: Whoa whoa, hold on Pisces, we gotta -

Pisces Pink: Nah, you said it Sag - we drop fire on whoever deserves it, and Ima fucking hit that bitch with napalm RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. Did you not see that popcorn brained bitch at Destined For Immortality? Talking to invisible people and shit - what the fuck was -

Sagittarius Blue: And there's our segue into our main topic for the day: Destined For Immortality!

Pisces Pink *serious look*: Babe, we gonna have problems if you keep cuttin' me off.

Sagittarius Blue: Boo, we will get to that, I promise you... but what better way to start off our show than to give our personal recap of arguably the biggest wrestling pay per view event of the year?

Pisces Pink *sulking*: Man, fuck dat - I wasn't even in the PPV... Why we gotta talk about -

Sagittarius Blue: Now a lot happened at DFI - like my match with Chris Divine - but that was just one standout among so many others -

Pisces Pink *still sulking*: Like the match I NEVER GOT.

Sagittarius Blue:

Pisces Pink: I told you Blue, I'm goin' in on this shit right da fuck NOW - back up *points finger at Sagittarius just as he tries to stop her* Now, I don't know who's in charge of all of this -

Sagittarius Blue: It's Smokey.

Pisces Pink:

Sagittarius Blue: ... Just saying... You asked -

Pisces Pink: Okay. That's it. I'm tryin' to be nice about this, but IWA, you need to do something about Vivica, she's fucking Looney Tunes, she's talking to King Friday in Make Believe Land in the middle of matches...

*screen changes to show this:

Pisces Pink: ... she acts like a derpy lil first-grader high on acid with her non-countin' ass...

Pisces Pink: She obviously can't keep her hands out of people's eyes... dafuq, she thinks there's candy in there? Does a bitch think people's eyes itch?

Pisces Pink: The only good thing about that match was the amount of time she spent gettin' her ass dragged by Juno Mercury!

Pisces Pink: Juno handled day ass like a boss - only thing saving Vivica was her fucking Froot Loop magic, but that won't mean a goddamn thing when i get my chance at her! So Vivica, hope you watchin' boo-boo, cuz I'm comin' for dat belt and yo head, you paddy-wagon-riding, thorazine-needing, invisible-people-seeing, spend-all-day-gettin'-touched-by-Daddy, strait-jacket-wearin', cuckoo-for-Cocoa-Puffs, "I get my head bounced off the announce table"-ass BITCH! Kiss your ass GOODBYE!

Sagittarius Blue: o_0

*Pisces pants like she's been running a marathon... then switches gears...*

Pisces Pink *sugar sweet mode*: So what did you like about DFI, babes?

Sagittarius Blue *still recovering from that epic rant*: ............. Well, one of the standout matches to me was the one between Domino and Ace Note. Those two? I mean, what was there they didn't try to do to each other? The only thing they didn't do was kill each other! Damn, that was a match! Then there was Smyth vs Kyojin - I guarantee you that match will make the history books. But nothing - I mean NOTHING - will compare to the main event, that Maximum Anarchy, dawg... Un. Fucking. Real. And that weasel Shaz still walked away - more or less - with the belt... dammit. I mean, will SOMEBODY please stop that fuck? Anyways, that's about it for The Booth of Truth -

Pisces Pink: Wait, what about -

Sagittarius Blue: Baby, they can't take another meltdown boo. They'll cancel us.

Pisces Pink:

Sagittarius Blue:
    Well everybody, that's about it for The Booth of Truth this week - if you're interested in appearing on the show and joining us in the booth, drop us a line and you can come rap with us! Vivica - run and hide! Til next time folks!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Watching Hogan vs Rock from Wm 18 on the Ultimate Hulkamania Anthology

I would like to share this true piece of art with all of you, the greatest musical piece ever created.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Anybody home? Ding-dong!

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]