Page 860 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850858859860861862 870 910 960 1360 1860 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 22796
    The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    That is a good way to view it
    I don't seem to have the time either..school and schoolwork
    Luckily I'm at the Manchester School of Theatre, so I'm acting on a regular basis. Dancing is just something I do in my own time, only do it when my friends ask me to haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Luckily I'm at the Manchester School of Theatre, so I'm acting on a regular basis. Dancing is just something I do in my own time, only do it when my friends ask me to haha
    That sounds excellent
    See future star!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Well.. At least he has a real women in his life and not a blow up doll! Really..quoting ED?!
    D-boy: HA! Blow up doll? I get girls with ease, I just don't get them at the work place, especially skuzzy ones like you.
    OOC: I thought you'd enjoy the ed reference .
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Maybe instead of bitching with your friends girl, you should focus on the match tonight, and start thinking about how sore it'll be when I throw your ass over the top rope onto the concrete!
    D-boy: Let me tell you something Diamond, before I make you run off back to dallas I'm going to cut any belief you have of winning at DFI. I'm going to stomp you a mud hole, son. Bring your shit talking attitude to Destined For Immortality and the pardy will run you over, like they plan to do with every member of the roster that plans to get in the way of our goal, winning gold! So shut your mouth and let the real men talk. And yes that includes Juno, he's just kind of androgynous.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: HA! Blow up doll? I get girls with ease, I just don't get them at the work place, especially skuzzy ones like you.
    OOC: I thought you'd enjoy the ed reference .

D-boy: Let me tell you something Diamond, before I make you run off back to dallas I'm going to cut any belief you have of winning at DFI. I'm going to stomp you a mud hole, son. Bring your shit talking attitude to Destined For Immortality and the pardy will run you over, like they plan to do with every member of the roster that plans to get in the way of our goal, winning gold! So shut your mouth and let the real men talk. And yes that includes Juno, he's just kind of androgynous.
    Juno: Sure you do D..You keep telling yourself that mate.. Yeah i am so skuzzy.. Mate stop your slabbering, unless you are willing to back it up in the ring.. I am sure not only will Diamond beat the holy hell outta you but, so will my boyfriend

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Sure you do D..You keep telling yourself that mate.. Yeah i am so skuzzy.. Mate stop your slabbering, unless you are willing to back it up in the ring.. I am sure not only will Diamond beat the holy hell outta you but, so will my boyfriend
    D-boy: Don't worry about Diamond. I'll give him the ass kicking he deserves at DFI, the only thing that will match it is the beat down Vivica will put on you. You could learn something about being a good girl from her, she's not all skuzzy and shit.
    #TeamGeeky

D-boy: Don't worry about Diamond. I'll give him the ass kicking he deserves at DFI, the only thing that will match it is the beat down Vivica will put on you. You could learn something about being a good girl from her, she's not all skuzzy and shit.
    Juno: No,she is clearly being abused and exploited..she needs help..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: No,she is clearly being abused and exploited..she needs help..
    D-boy: Yea, I don't think she is the one who needs help honey. I think the women who has a boyfriend that appreciates her but still chooses to hit on razor del rio needs the help.
    #TeamGeeky

D-boy: Yea, I don't think she is the one who needs help honey. I think the women who has a boyfriend that appreciates her but still chooses to hit on razor del rio needs the help.
    Juno: I apologized for that and the fact that i felt so fucking guilty and that made me see i love him D.. So fuck off!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: I apologized for that and the fact that i felt so fucking guilty and that made me see i love him D.. So fuck off!
    D-boy: Hey, you can talk all the shit that you want Juno, but I keep to what I say. I don't like you, and that has not wavered. You told my boy, that you were his... and you hit on other men... You are nothing more than an attention seeking skuzzy ball of shame. I don't know why you try to even defend your disgusting actions.
    OOC: I actually felt dirty writing that... D-boy is mean
    #TeamGeeky

D-boy: Hey, you can talk all the shit that you want Juno, but I keep to what I say. I don't like you, and that has not wavered. You told my boy, that you were his... and you hit on other men... You are nothing more than an attention seeking skuzzy ball of shame. I don't know why you try to even defend your disgusting actions.
    OOC: I actually felt dirty writing that... D-boy is mean
    Juno: I am his.. end of.. And you know what, you can think all you want about me, i am clearly getting to you, living rent free in your head.. So let your lonely, sad, pathetic existence continue, while your best friend is very happy and in love with me!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch