Page 851 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 35175180184184985085185285386190195113511851 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Okay, okay. Now I know you are playing me
    No, DAWG. That C-Boy is action pack of exitment. Yo!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I think you've realised this past Chaos that it won't be that easy. If I have to tear down the arena again to destroy you, I will. Removing you from this company is most certainly best for business.
    Kyojin: Actually Smyth, Chaos just proved one thing to me. You're cracking up. Your entire scheme to take me out of this company has driven you to insanity. That's fine by me, because insanity is where I thrive. Your anger will just mean one thing for you: mistakes. You'd rather beat me down than win the Endurance Championship. I'd like to see you try. Come Destined For Immortality, I'm gonna make an impact. I'm beating you and I'm taking home MY Endurance Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    He's in everyone's fav five. DAWG!
    This is so true.

My fav 5 in all the feds:

5. Jason Alexander
    4. Carlos Alberto Ramon
    3. Arthur Lansdale
    2. Tommy Thunder
    1. Jman

Just missing out are guys like KJ Punk, Shining Light and Chris Divine.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    Aight boys and gals. I now commence working on Destined for Immortality

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Actually Smyth, Chaos just proved one thing to me. You're cracking up. Your entire scheme to take me out of this company has driven you to insanity. That's fine by me, because insanity is where I thrive. Your anger will just mean one thing for you: mistakes. You'd rather beat me down than win the Endurance Championship. I'd like to see you try. Come Destined For Immortality, I'm gonna make an impact. I'm beating you and I'm taking home MY Endurance Championship.

This is so true.

5. Jason Alexander
    4. Carlos Alberto Ramon
    3. Arthur Lansdale
    2. Tommy Thunder
    1. Jman

*Divine is seen walking through the halls with a baseball bat, mumbling "Where is Jman...that #1 chumpette"*

This is so true.

5. Jason Alexander
    4. Carlos Alberto Ramon
    3. Arthur Lansdale
    2. Tommy Thunder
    1. Jman

Just missing out are guys like Malcolm Adonis, Sagittarius Blue, and Ronaldo Romulus.
    Fixed it for ya man.

Blog Entries

This is so true.

5. Jason Alexander
    4. Carlos Alberto Ramon
    3. Arthur Lansdale
    2. Tommy Thunder
    1. Jman

Mr. Smyth: Cracking up?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Mr. Smyth: Boy, you have no idea what is going through this head so don't be so quick to presume you know me. I have not made a single mistake in my time here in IWA, and I certainly won't be making one when I beat you.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Fixed it for ya man.
    Hey dude, my opinions are different to yours

Mr. Smyth: Cracking up?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Mr. Smyth: Boy, you have no idea what is going through this head so don't be so quick to presume you know me. I have not made a single mistake in my time here in IWA, and I certainly won't be making one when I beat you.
    Kyojin: Oh you made a mistake Smyth. You made a mistake on the first and second episodes of Chaos. Firstly, you tried to attack me with a brick and even injured, I made you look like the bitch you are. That was while I was injured. Imagine what I'm going to do to you now I'm 100%. You're walking into an execution...boy. Second, you made me a target. That one, while clever as let's face it, who is the best in this company? Those people will come to see me tonight. While clever, it was your biggest mistake because tonight, the career of a certain Mr. Smyth DIES.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Hey dude, my opinions are different to yours

Kyojin: Oh you made a mistake Smyth. You made a mistake on the first and second episodes of Chaos. Firstly, you tried to attack me with a brick and even injured, I made you look like the bitch you are. That was while I was injured. Imagine what I'm going to do to you now I'm 100%. You're walking into an execution...boy. Second, you made me a target. That one, while clever as let's face it, who is the best in this company? Those people will come to see me tonight. While clever, it was your biggest mistake because tonight, the career of a certain Mr. Smyth DIES.
    Who said those were opinions.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Oh, that's right. I forget about the pedastal you have placed yourself apon. Best in the company, are you? All the fans come to see the great Kyojin? That's your mistakes right there because you will soon realise that your delusions of granduer and arrogance will be blinding. The only uncertainty is whether I defeat you using the Rule, or the Texas Cloverleaf.

And when I do beat you into the ground, I guarantee that you will not be the same man.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    *Divine is seen walking through the halls with a baseball bat, mumbling "Where is Jman...that #1 chumpette"*

Jman: Chris, what have I told you? Anytime, anywhere.

Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.