Page 849 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 34974979983984784884985085185989994913491849 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Anybody know when the PPV is due?

I was going to do a promo and just send it in to one of the creative but not sure if that's how things work around here.
    Bear is adding the finishing touches now. Hopefully (*touch wood*) it will go up tonight, but that's not a certainty. Send me the promo and I'll stick it in the cave. Hopefully Bear can work it in.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    PM Bear about it first, not sure what hes planning promo wise. DFI could possibly go up tomorrow I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Bear is adding the finishing touches now. Hopefully (*touch wood*) it will go up tonight, but that's not a certainty. Send me the promo and I'll stick it in the cave. Hopefully Bear can work it in.
    Ah don't worry then.

I will do something for the next one. Thanks for replying.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Carlos, hombre, The Clique didn't destroy HWA; HWA shutting down prevented the destruction of The Clique.
    CAR: Jman? Jman? Now why does that name ring a bell? *Ramon smiles* Oh yeah, you were one of the people that failed to stop us. Clique killed HWA chico, we both know it. Don't feel too sad though bichano, it's only because of the Clique members it lasted so long in the first place. *Ramon smiles*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: One on one action with Athena?

Macoonie: The Athena with a weena inbetweena?

*Both men pause to stare at each other then burst out laughing after a moment of silence.*

Drek: I didn't know you did stand-up! Man, that is f'ing hilarious! Just how you guys think that HWA was the "biggest" wrestling company in the world. Let's not get too puffed up here, bichano, since that seems to be your favorite word. In my eyes, you're cancer and "infection" is just a bit too light of a connotation to use for scum like you. Yeah, we heard about you, how your backstage politics drove the company to bankruptcy and believe us, we're not going to let you get away with it here.

Macoonie: We don't care what it takes. If you guys happen to win those tag team championships, we'll be there to take them away from you just like you like taking things from everyone else and then we'll see how this so called "Infection" is able to survive which under my estimation is not very long. Dixon and Van are bickering and it's only a matter of time until Athena realizes that she can make a legacy on her own.
    CAR: *Pretends to shake* Oh no! fat boy and slim are coming to stop the infection! oh what will we do.. please, please someone save us from these internet nerds!

*Ramon laughs*

Come on chico's you ain't fooling anyone. We will win those titles, it's our destiny. As for the Infection.. sure it's not been plain sailing but it does not affect me and Van and quite frankly, that's all I care about. Without me and Van.. you really think anybody would care about Dixon or Athena? Without me and Van nobody would even care about this company.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: you mean you will show the world jut how much of a joke you are. You don't stand a chance diamond so quit pretending any different!
    Diamond: Don't stand a chance? Well, aint that laughable. Just remember, and hopefully this'll soften the blow, if I kick your ass, it doesnt mak you shit, it just makkes you join the long list of guys who I've kicked their ass!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    CAR: *Pretends to shake* Oh no! fat boy and slim are coming to stop the infection! oh what will we do.. please, please someone save us from these internet nerds!

*Ramon laughs*

Come on chico's you ain't fooling anyone. We will win those titles, it's our destiny. As for the Infection.. sure it's not been plain sailing but it does not affect me and Van and quite frankly, that's all I care about. Without me and Van.. you really think anybody would care about Dixon or Athena? Without me and Van nobody would even care about this company.
    Drek: Uh oooooooooh....

Macoonie: Me thinks someone's undervaluing their teammates.

Drek: You better hope Athena doesn't hear you. She might put the hurt on you. In fact, I know she will.

Macoonie: This company might not need us. They'll just do the work and break up themselves!

Black Ninja!
    CAR: Jman? Jman? Now why does that name ring a bell? *Ramon smiles* Oh yeah, you were one of the people that failed to stop us. Clique killed HWA chico, we both know it. Don't feel too sad though bichano, it's only because of the Clique members it lasted so long in the first place. *Ramon smiles*
    Jman: Actually, Ramon, I don't disagree with you. The Clique was phenomenal for HWA. But, let's face it, Death Row was the beginning of the end for the Insidious Six. Kinda like Destined for Immortality is the beginning of the end of The Infection.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Jman: Actually, Ramon, I don't disagree with you. The Clique was phenomenal for HWA. But, let's face it, Death Row was the beginning of the end for the Insidious Six. Kinda like Destined for Immortality is the beginning of the end of The Infection.
    Punk: You might as well stop trying to tell him. Some people just don't know when their time is up. They got lucky in HWA that it closed down before we destroyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

CAR: Oh Jman. Destined for Immortality will be just the beginning for the Infection. When we win the tag team titles, it's just the start. cleaning up this division will not take too much time and then me and Van will be looking to take the rest of the gold. after that? who knows.. maybe we will shut down this place too. oh let me guess.. You and your merry man are going to try and stop us? well.. we have been there and beat that already bichano.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: You might as well stop trying to tell him. Some people just don't know when their time is up. They got lucky in HWA that it closed down before we destroyed them.
    CAR: Hey look... it's the Redemption guy, you see, we knew Jman was talented and some of the others would okay too, as for you? *Ramon smiles* Nobody was worrying about the developmental bichano.

IWA:

HWA:

General: