Page 837 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 33773778782783583683783883984788793713371837 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I do not mix well with other females.. I am friendly enough, as i said.. Yes i am fighting that little crazy bitch with the unresolved Electra complex.. Feelings mutual *Juno looks Ramon up and down and smiles* No clearly
    CAR: So tell me bonita, what's the deal with you and that bichano.. Rymac? is he your lapdog or something? Because he's been getting a little lippy lately around here and this company belongs to the Infection, We don't take kindly to noboys who try and step up too us, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings when we deal with both those idiota's and end there party once and for all.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: So tell me bonita, what's the deal with you and that bichano.. Rymac? is he your lapdog or something? Because he's been getting a little lippy lately around here and this company belongs to the Infection, We don't take kindly to noboys who try and step up too us, I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings when we deal with both those idiota's and end there party once and for all.
    Juno: Well, he acted like a complete dick to me at the start, until i said, stop trying to be something he was not, D-boy is a twat and they are not the best together.. he is not a lap dog.. when he drinks, i am not there and it seems as if he tries to make up for it as i hate him when under the influence.. Ramon, he can look out for himself, i am defending him by saying, yes he is my boyfriend but, i hate the fake persona he can present at times.. when he mouths off, he can handle any consequences

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: HAWK!! How about you come backstage, so I can stick that SHIT UP YOUR ASS, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!
    Hawk: I would but I was busy filming the Hawk Diaries for you when I visited little Alex at the hospital. I've already played them for everyone here, but here is a little rerun just for you

The Hawk Diaries

*Alex is in the hospital bed sleeping with the right side of her face bandaged up heavily. As the door opens and a nurse walks in with Mike Hawk. Hawk is carrying a vase of flowers and a long case they walk in.

Nurse: I'm so glad to see that Miss. Alex has more visiters, other than Mr. Smith, no one else has come to see her and her condition is very serious. Her face will heal up in a couple of months, but some of the scars are so bad they may be there for life. This is one of the most vicious wounds I have seen.

Hawk: It's no problem, when I heard what happened to Alex, I rushed to get her as soon as possible. Have you heard anything on the assault or the type of person that did it?

Nurse: Unfortunately, all I know is that she sustained her injuries in a wrestling ring which is odd because she is not in any condition to be there in the first place. They didn't tell us what caused the wound or who did it, but we guessed that the weapon is some sort of homemade contraction designed to inflict maximum impact. As for the person, all we know is they have to be a complete monster to even think of this.

Hawk: That's really sad to hear, if you don't mind, could I have some time alone with her to give her some words of encouragement.

Nurse: That's no problem sir, take all the time you need.

*The nurse walks out and Hawk pulls up a chair next to Alex and pulls out the barbed wire bat from the case. Hawk slowly strokes Alex's hair.

Hawk: I'm sorry about what happened to you because that hit was meant for Jackson. I was going to make Jackson look like the monster he really is but all he was manipulate you. He wanted you to attract fans for him, he wanted you to help him win matches, he wanted you in bed with him, Alex, he wanted you to get hurt for him. It's okay thought because you are so young and guys that evil pooch on girls like you. So I forgive you for what you did and I got you a present....

*Hawk takes out a front row ticket for DfI and puts it on the dresser.

Hawk: I don't want you in harms way like Smith, but you need to be there when I put that monster in his place and expose him so he won't be able to use anyone else, so I got you this. Don't worry thought, I will make sure Smith doesn't get anywhere near you that night.

*Hawk turns to the camera.

Hawk: This is all pre recorded so don't bother coming here, but I a few more tapes to do before the big show and I think this room will make the perfect setting. So bye for now Jackson.

The Hawk Diaries
    Part 2

*Hawk removes the bandages from the right side of Alex's face to unveil the scars and stitches from the attack.

Hawk: Smith, you payed the price with the souls of the innocent, with the blood of another lamb to keep yourself out of harms way. I am done letting you play god with your dirty hands because both me and Alex are victims of management and of you. You cost me my world title and you cost her, her livelihood and no justice could be found for either of us. I was never given a chance to recapture the treasure I worked to get and Alex isn't even in the IWA health care plan because you brought her out here without proper protection Smith.

*Alex starts to wake up and sees Hawk but before she can scream, Hawk covers up her mouth and injects her with sensitives.

Hawk: Hush, hush my little siren, settle in sedatives for now because when DfI comes you can serenade Smith with your requiem as he completes his fall from grace. Smith, your karma will come overdue but when I look at you, I see a man who's conscience constantly runs. Smith I will give you some advice since your soul is burdened. Surrender and you will find serenity, give up your sanity and venture into obscurity because I will make sure you never wrong another soul again.

*Hawk bends over Alex and reapplies her bandages. As he finishes, he gives her a kiss and gets up, putting his bat up.

Hawk: Sleep sweet Alex because the nightmare will end soon and Smith will be brought down.
    Now, don't trick sweet girls like Juno into following you because we all know now what you do to woman. You exploit them and only use them until they are broken. Alex will be in the front row behind security watching safely as I dismember you. You want me, then wait because all the pieces are about to be in place as I finish you off.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    *Exclusive IWA Footage shown in the IWA Arena after Choas as leaked on Youtube by a couple of Bloggers.*

*The INSANE-O-TRON focuses in on a building with “Pardy Place” on a large neon sign on top of the building. As the camera moves in closer towards the building, party rock music can be heard loudly playing from within...

The view changes to inside of the building, where hundreds of people are standing around looking at a table set up in the middle of the space. At either end of the table 15 cups are set up in a triangle and filled with beer.*

???: It's DJ, DJ here ladies and Gentleman, making a special appearance here at Pardy Place for the final of the fifth annual Pardy Place Beer Pong Championships.

*The Camera looks in at the DJ booth where DJ can be seen talking in to his mic while scratching up disks for the music still playing in the background.*

DJ: It's been a great tournament so far. Our four time reigning champions and club owners, Rymac and D-Boy, The Pardy Boyz have not surprisingly been on a tear as they steamrolled through to qualify for the finals. Less expected is how well former HWA, EWA and JBW wrestler Dingo Mac and his partner in this tournament EWA's greatest Jobber of all time Triple J. We all know just how much Dingo Mac loves his booze, but none of us expected him to make the finals with the ultimate jobber as his tag team partner. I've sounded way too smart for the last few minutes so I'm gonna take me some E's and introduce our competitors.

*The camera man cuts away from DJ just as he pops some pills into his mouth.*

DJ: Bitches and Hoes lets fucking do this shit... On the far side of the table are Team Dingo Mac and Triple J the clear losers. I’ve been told to tell you all to boo them now and I wanna get paid because well I don’t get much work these days, Dammit Van, WHY WON’T YOU LOVE ME?!?

*The crowd boos and disapproves of the team of the drunk aussie and the career loser, mainly because they don't want to get kicked out of the club by the dozen of big scary bouncers walking around warning people about who owns this place.*

DJ: That's right folks and in front of me, standing in there looking like he could well be the twin of Ryan Reynolds, the handsome Devil he is, wearing his trademark PARDY BOYZ T-shirt is Rymac and also donning a PARDY BOYZ T-shirt but resembling Daniel Bryan from the WWE is D-Boy. Now everybody cheer for them, or you know get kicked out, they are the Pardy Boyz!

*The crowd in the club muffles a small forced cheer to keep the bouncers happy. Rymac looks around the room and walks up to DJ, now tripping balls in the booth. He takes the microphone from the booth and walks back over to the table.*

Rymac: Hey, D-Boy, they love us, they can't wait till we beat these useless former wrestlers at beerpong. Kinda funny isn't it. They make it to the final of our Beerpong championship, the same day we announce that we are coming to IWA to take out the tag team division. Life is great like that sometimes isn't it. Now why don't you tell our um opponents over there exactly what is going to happen in the next few minutes, because I've been talking for about thirty seconds now and I need to talk less and party more before we win our trophy. Here take the mic my man, speak D-boy speak.

*Rymac tosses over the mic to D-boy who catches it behind his back and slowly raises it to his mouth to speak.*

D-Boy: Thanks Rymac, let’s get this pardy started. Listen crowd, you don't have to boo these has-beens. Well unless you want to stay in this club. We are the life of the pardy, we are going to be the beer pong champions again, and we The Pardy Boyz are setting ourselves up for a future shot at the IWA world tag team titles. You think we have to push the ladies away now? Imagine when we have some gold across our waist to match up with all these beer pong trophies. Now let’s slam these fools Rymac.

*As D-Boy turns his attention to the Game Rymac takes the microphone back.*

Rymac: Now, now D-boy, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. I mean, we have some serious competition man. El Oh El, I almost kept a straight face while I was saying that. Dingo is a fucking joke. I’d kick his ass right now just to prove it, but we wouldn’t want anyone thinking we take short cuts to get what we want. HAHAHAHAHA... It was harder to keep a straight face that time... Man I’m so funny. But seriously, after we win this, I think we should make an example out of those two. Maybe we show the people of IWA just what we are capable of. Maybe we show the world why when we make our debut and we make an impact. Maybe we show why we will be the Tag Team Champions sooner, not later. I think so. Yeah, let’s do that.

*Dingo Mac throws the empty beer can he’s been holding at Rymac and starts screaming.*

Dingo Mac: Mate, can you shut up and get on with this game. I’m sick of hearing your bloomin’ nonsense. We are here to take you Beer Pong Championships and embarrass you before you even step foot in IWA. So, Mate, you and your bum buddy over there need to stop running your big mouths and just get on with it. Time for me to show you that acting tough before you have done anything to back it up is stupid. You wanna make an example out of us. You would damn well wanna make sure you beat me and Trips here.

Rymac: Enough, no-one said you could talk Dingo. This is our club and our tournament we make the rules. Now, you killed the buzz, we just wanted to party and have some fun but you wanna be Mr Fun Killer, so let’s just start... Trick shot for possession. You go first asshole.

Dingo: Gladly.
    Last edited by B-MCINTYRE; 02-05-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Black Ninja!
    *Dingo picks up a pong ball and looks around the club. He launches the ball through the air, past The Pardy Boyz and into the DJ booth, bounces off of DJ who is rolling around on the floor in the middle of a seizure. The ball flies up into the air and sails back towards the table, it falls towards the Pardy Boys cups. Unfortunately it misses by mere centre metres and bounces back into the air. Rymac takes a drink as he watches the ball come back down from the bounce and land in the front cup of their triangle... The crowd gasp and some people cheer until the bouncers grab one of the unfortunate crowd members and throw them out of the door. The remaining crowd are silent with a few chants of fluke around the place.*

Rymac: Not bad... Well I guess I can’t beat you...El Oh El. I could totally beat your shot, but I’m going to let my boy do it. D-boy get the ball... You know what to do.

*D-boy picks up the ball. He looks straight at Dingo Mac and grins. He winds up, then turns around and lets loose, throwing the ball straight back at DJ, who is now convulsing sickeningly, again. It smashes off of his skull and heads towards the bar. It hits a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label and knocks it off the shelf before flying back towards the game. It looks like it is going to miss everything though until it smashes into Dingo’s face. Dingo steps back in shock as he watches the ball go from him straight into Triple J who cops the same fate. The ball then falls into one of the middle cups on their end and the crowd, though looking extremely disappointed force a cheer for the shot.*

D-boy: Suck on that dingo, you can't handle the team that lives to pardy. We might seem like fall down drunks, that can't handle your trick shots but we are competitors. We live to thrive on your low expectations. That is why the crowd loves our game. Triple J can you job you way back into this game? Or have we finally deflated by our overwhelming awesomeness? If so get your partner and move your douchebaggary elsewhere.

Rymac: So, um we get first shots. We shoot till we miss. Haha, you think we are going to miss... good joke. Take the first shot D-boy.

*D-boy takes the first shot and as you expect from a world class party goer who can make a trick shot like the one he made to get them possession. He knows what he is doing and nails one of their cups.*

Rymac: Nice Shot bro. Nice Shot. Well played. I like it. I like it a lot... Man we rock. We are so awesome. Drink up losers...

*Rymac laughs as he makes them suffer before taking his shot. He fakes a throw and laughs as Dingo watches where the ball would have gone. Then he takes a real shot and gets it in the cup next to the one D-boy just shot into.*

D-boy: HA! Nice shot yourself bro, I forget how awesome we are sometimes. Why don't these losers just accept that they have lost already? Drink some more losers...

D-boy laughs as he nails another trick shot into the next adjacent cup. Rymac does the same and smiles as Dingo and Triple J pick up the balls, roll them back to The Pardy Boyz and pick up their cups to start drinking. Dingo Skulls his, but Triple J takes a little bit longer and hold his cup up in front of him as he waits and hopes that one of The Pardy Boyz will miss so that they get to have a shot.*

Rymac: Well it was fun playing with you boys, but I guess its game over. Time to finish you off, D-boy, You’re the Man!
    Dingo: What are you talking about?

*Dingo watches on confused as D-boy throws the ball past the table and straight at Triple J. It bounces off his chest and into the cup he is still holding.*

Rymac: Rookie error bro, everyone knows about the death cup. We win bitches. FIVE TIME BEER PONG CHAMPIONS!!! Yeah baby...

Dingo: What? That’s bullshit!

Rymac: No, that’s the rules buddy. We win, whether you like it or not. Besides if it wasn’t for that totally legitimate rule, we would have just made one up to beat you soon enough...

D-boy: Why don't you guys get to stepping? We need to get back to the pardy. We beat you, like it or not. Rymac lets go get some beer and get trashed to celebrate.

*Dingo steps around the table and takes a step towards The Pardy Boyz.*

Dingo: You bloody drongos just don't shut up do you? This proves nothing. You're still going to be the laughing stock of IWA when you step in the ring.

Last edited by B-MCINTYRE; 02-05-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: You know Dingo, you talk just a little too much for your own good. Me and D-boy were happy to let you leave so we could get back to partying, but you want us to prove something. You want us to show something that is relevant to our wrestling abilities. Why don't you just stand right where you are for a minute. and watch what D-boy here does to your partner over there doing all the drinking that you seem to be skipping out on. D-boy go hurt Triple J while Dingo here drinks all of the cups on our side of the table.

Dingo: Trips can handle your boy.

*Triple J looks up from the current cup of beer he is drinking*

Triple J: I can do what now?

Rymac: You heard him bro, do some damage to that moron.

D-Boy: Hey triple J, Catch!

*D-boy grabs a glass out of someone in the crowds hand then throws the glass at Triple J, Triple J turns and the glass smashes on impact with his face. Triple J stumbles for a second before turning back and seeing D-boy running towards him. D-boy close lines him down to the ground.

D-boy: You boys want to talk anymore smack?

*D-boy starts punching Triple J in the face. Triple J starts to get bloody, so Dingo walks over to try to take D-boy off. Rymac runs and shoulder blocks Dingo.

Rymac: No, NO, NO Dingo, you don't get to crash D-boys Pardy, don't worry you'll get yours when D-boy has put Triple J out of commission. Which by the looks of it isn’t very far off?

D-Boy: Thanks Rymac, I'm about done with this idiot.

*D-boy drags Triple J to the DJ's booth, lifts up his head and smashes it against the turn table. As the blood smears on the turn table D-boy decides to throw him across it. D-boy walks across the table and picks him up and puts him on his shoulders. He then spins him off his shoulders over the table. Triple J screams as D-Boy finally can grasp Triple J's neck to hit his finishing cutter, The D-Boy Destroyer right through the DJ's booth.*

Rymac: Hey Dingo. You better take that piece of trash to a hospital to get looked at. El Oh EL.

Dingo: You think this is funny. You’ll pay for this.

Rymac: Like that’s gonna happen. This is the only appearance you’re ever gonna make on IWA television.

Dingo: What makes you say that?

Rymac: Let’s just say you won’t be able to wrestle ever again in about two minutes time.

*Dingo snaps. He runs at Rymac who ducks out of Dingos way, then grabs Dingo and sets him up for a big move. He hits what looks like a Shellshock on him and stands up laughing.*

Rymac: BOOM, CHAMPAGNE STOPPER BABY. Dingo, man you’re stupider than you look. D-boy come here, we’re gonna finish this poor excuse for a former wrestler off once and for all. I see a table set up right there that has no further use for tonight. You see it too don’t you bro. I think it’s time for The Pardy Pop Drop

*D-boy walks over smiling and helps Rymac move Dingo’s prone body into the position that they need it, before moving into position for the move. Rymac picks Dingo up high in the air and launches the move and D-boy hits the move that the Dudley Boys made famous right through the table, disintegrating it in the process.*

D-boy: Lets be done with these fools Rymac. It's time for The Pardy Boyz to pardy. We haven't even had a celebratory drink for another great win. This year seems like it might be pretty rad for us Rymac. We get to drink beer, fight fools, and chase titles. Isn't that the dream?

Rymac: Yeah D-boy, It’s a dream come true for sure. SECURITY, ESCORT THESE UNCONSIOUS SACKS OF CRAP OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!

*As the massive bouncers come forward and grab Dingo and Triple J and drag them towards the door Rymac walks over and slaps DJ to his senses.*

Rymac: Play some music DJ, you idiot, or we won’t hire you again. It will just like Van all over again.

DJ: Yessir!

Rymac: Good. Now D-boy pop some bottles, our Pardy is only just beginning. I hope the people in IWA are ready, because the Pardy is coming to them very soon!

D-boy: Wait, wait, wait Rymac. You just reminded me. We didn’t tell the Wanksta watching around the world when we are coming. So, listen up IWA, we doing you a solid and we gonna let you know just when we are coming to make our mark.
    DFI will be a stepping stone for us, and everyone who is in our battle royal will know it. I don't care if we have to beat down a wanksta like Ryder, or just a total douche like diamond. The only reason Rymac and myself decided to bring the pardy to IWA was so we could win gold and no poser who is in this battle royal will stop us from getting closer to that goal. There is no doubt in my mind that Rymac and myself will be the final two in the battle royal, and when we are we can show everyone in the IWA what two real wrestlers fighting each other looks like. Just be weary IWA, because the PARDY is finally coming to your house and it aint gonna get shut down anytime soon.

Rymac: How the hell did we forget about the Battle Royal? Oh well, no big deal, everyone knos we are going to dominate, and after I throw you over the top to secure the win, I will dedicate my win, to my lovely girlfriend.

D-Boy: Not this shit again. Come on man, focus! Stop thinking about that stupid whore!

Rymac: Hey! Buddy, don’t talk about Juno like that. She is going to win the gold the same night I win the battle royal. It’s going to be so amazing!

D-Boy: Please bro, you aint gonna win nothing...

Rymac: Let’s not worry about which of us wins man, the big picture is, the Pardy boys are entering in the Battle Royal and we plan on taking home the “W”. Let’s go Celebrate how great it is to finally be able to show the IWA lockeroom just what we have in store for them! Let’s get this Pardy Started.

*D-boy and Rymac laugh and head towards the bar inside their club. The music starts back up and the camera goes back to the view before the INSANE-O-TRON cuts back to the IWA logo.*
    Last edited by B-MCINTYRE; 02-05-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

Rymac: Yeah D-boy, It’s a dream come true for sure. SECURITY, ESCORT THESE UNCONSIOUS SACKS OF CRAP OUT OF OUR CLUB!!!

*As the massive bouncers come forward and grab Dingo and Triple J and drag them towards the door Rymac walks over and slaps DJ to his senses.*

Rymac: Play some music DJ, you idiot, or we won’t hire you again.

DJ: Yessir!

Rymac: Good. Now D-boy pop some bottles, our Pardy is only just beginning. I hope the people in IWA are ready, because the Pardy is coming to them very soon!

D-boy: Wait, wait, wait Rymac. You just reminded me. We didn’t tell the Wanksta watching around the world when we are coming. So, listen up IWA, we doing you a solid and we gonna let you know just when we are coming to make our mark.
    DFI will be a stepping stone for us, and everyone who is in our battle royal will know it. I don't care if we have to beat down a wanksta like Ryder, or just a total douche like diamond. The only reason Rymac and myself decided to bring the pardy to IWA was so we could win gold and no poser who is in this battle royal will stop us from getting closer to that goal. There is no doubt in my mind that Rymac and myself will be the final two in the battle royal, and when we are we can show everyone in the IWA what two real wrestlers fighting each other looks like. Just be weary IWA, because the PARDY is finally coming to your house and it aint gonna get shut down anytime soon.

Rymac: How the hell did we forget about the Battle Royal? Oh well, no big deal, everyone knos we are going to dominate, and after I throw you over the top to secure the win, I will dedicate my win, to my lovely girlfriend.

D-Boy: Not this shit again. Come on man, focus! Stop thinking about that stupid whore!

Rymac: Hey! Buddy, don’t talk about Juno like that. She is going to win the gold the same night I win the battle royal. It’s going to be so amazing!

D-Boy: Please bro, you aint gonna win nothing...

Rymac: Let’s not worry about which of us wins man, the big picture is, the Pardy boys are entering in the Battle Royal and we plan on taking home the “W”. Let’s go Celebrate how great it is to finally be able to show the IWA lockeroom just what we have in store for them! Let’s get this Pardy Started.

*D-boy and Rymac laugh and head towards the bar inside their club. The music starts back up and the camera goes back to the view before the INSANE-O-TRON cuts back to the IWA logo.*
    Only quoting about 50% of the last 1 due to character limit but that was golden :')

Was very nostalgic reading JJJ again. I remember the GOAT IC'ing in EWA with him (Shame I'm like 1 of probably 5 people who will remember it though lol)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Only quoting about 50% of the last 1 due to character limit but that was golden :')

Was very nostalgic reading JJJ again. I remember the GOAT IC'ing in EWA with him (Shame I'm like 1 of probably 5 people who will remember it though lol)
    Bit of JJJ and DJ never goes wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Bit of JJJ and DJ never goes wrong
    Well I enjoy it *claps*

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Well I enjoy it *claps*
    I like the part where DJ starts tripping