Page 83 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
    Kyojin: Smyth, you're going to pay for that. On Chaos, I'll win the match against Scarfo and then I'll beat you down like the dog you are. Congratulations Punk, I hope you go on and win.

OOC: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Had some issues with my laptop but all fixed now. Any ideas on a) Promo of the week last week & b) when the next Chaos assignments are going out?

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Smyth, you're going to pay for that. On Chaos, I'll win the match against Scarfo and then I'll beat you down like the dog you are. Congratulations Punk, I hope you go on and win.

OOC: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Had some issues with my laptop but all fixed now. Any ideas on a) Promo of the week last week & b) when the next Chaos assignments are going out?
    I've got mine

Welcome back, and I think they went out Sunday!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: It's your own fault. Your ignorance to the obvious, and lack of respect culminated into you getting attacked for the second week in a row.

Anyway, you should be pleased Kyojin. You told me that nobody pays attention to me and that I don't matter. You're noticing me now, though, aren't you?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Shaz. I have been wanting to get my hands on you for a while now. I've been waiting for a reason to stick my foot down your throat. And now I have it. Insulting me is one thing... Insulting Pisces is far worse. So help me God: I ever get you in the ring, you will be leaving on a stretcher. Under a sheet.
    Shaz: But you already had me in the ring you douchebag. I was generous enough to let you win! Insulting Pisces is something that she deserves, after all! She's got an eating disorder!

Damian: Haaay guys!

Whiz: Yo yo, niggas!

Iceman: Yeah, niggas, yo!

???: Zeiten andern dich Junge ob du willst, oder nicht glaub mir das hier ist kein Film; Du kriegst im Leben nichts geschenkt, also Denk an Mich Wenn ich dir sag, Zeiten andern sich.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: It's your own fault. Your ignorance to the obvious, and lack of respect culminated into you getting attacked for the second week in a row.

Anyway, you should be pleased Kyojin. You told me that nobody pays attention to me and that I don't matter. You're noticing me now, though, aren't you?
    Kyojin: I'm pleased because you've given me yet another chance to totally humiliate you, whether that be verbally or physically, at Thirst for Blood, I will be coming with two objectives, number one- I'm gonna rip your face off. Number two- I'm taking that Endurance Championship.

And Scarfo, I have no idea who you are but you've already proven you've not got an ounce of respect in your body, and on Chaos, I'll beat some respect into you.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: I'm pleased because you've given me yet another chance to totally humiliate you, whether that be verbally or physically, at Thirst for Blood, I will be coming with two objectives, number one- I'm gonna rip your face off. Number two- I'm taking that Endurance Championship.

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Mr. Smyth: Oh, the predictable Kyojin - automatically assuming that he's going to win the title. Wait a second...didn't you assume you were going to win the World title? How's that working out for you?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

Mr. Smyth laughs.

Mr. Smyth: Oh, the predictable Kyojin - automatically assuming that he's going to win the title. Wait a second...didn't you assume you were going to win the World title? How's that working out for you?
    Kyojin: I'm going to win that Endurance Championship to do the exact same thing I did in the World Championship tournament- keep it away from you.

Blog Entries

ICer of the week was Matt Ryder and promo was....shoot...i don't remember....I think Adonis/AJD?