Page 827 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 32772777781782582682782882983787792713271827 ... LastLast
Results 8,261 to 8,270 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Kayfabulous hears the commotion and walks over. They're both surprised to see The Vegas Kid.*

Macoonie: Wait a minute. Aren't you supposed to be in the Pre-Show Battle Royal, too?

Drek: Where've you been, man?

Macoonie: Seriously. A wild Feebas appears more often than you.
    ooc: working like 12-14 hours a day in front of a computer. I expect fully that TVK won't play a big part, and honestly didn't expect to see him on the show at all

TVK: Well as I was tellin this fine-walkin fillie before y'all came round, I been recoverin an trainin, enjoyin me new-found freedom. O'course you boys already know all that, as I hear ain't a gnat fat round here without y'all interviewing people later bout the smell.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *TVK shakes Juno's hand, his eyes running up and down her body, not in a sexual manner, but almost as though he is trying to size her up*

TVK: See now that girl and crazy been playin patty-cake for years, but then you add the masked mountain of creepy an that fast-talkin sadist brother, and you got yourself a crazy salad with extra dressin, I gots free of them meself, though it damn near cost everything I got. be thinkin now girlie, when you fight with a biker, you fight all of em, keep an eye on that fine backside when that pile o' crazy be starin ya down, or you may find your shot over before it starts
    *Juno notices the look in which TVK gives her, wonders whether to trust him or not*
    Juno: Look i have known some sick freaks in the past but, they take the biscuit.. i mean they are all fucked up in the head mate.. i swear if even one get involved in my match, they will be on a one way ticket back to the hospital and i would spend a night in the cells, i am too determined to have my chance jeopardized.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Yes i have ideas and the creative juices have been a flowing
    Shoot me a pm

There's a 2 character limit?
    I guess that makes sense. :P

Vivica: It doesn't matter, any whore that tries to fight me will soon realize that being a good girl is Always Better! It's thanks to my Daddy's love and my own ability that I have the gold now, and I am never, ever giving it up! Soon just like daddy and Unca Blood, I will become the champion in 2 different companies! Juno, you can try to stop me, but all your practicing has been laying on your back like the whore you are! I'm gonna show everyone at Destined for Immortality why I am the bestest Girl ever, just like Daddy always says!
    CAR: Speaking of Unca and Daddy Blood, I hope they take my advice and stay home.. If not tell them chica, turning up, will only result in them being beat by the soon to be tag team champions.. The Infection!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

*Juno notices the look in which TVK gives her, wonders whether to trust him or not*
    Juno: Look i have known some sick freaks in the past but, they take the biscuit.. i mean they are all fucked up in the head mate.. i swear if even one get involved in my match, they will be on a one way ticket back to the hospital and i would spend a night in the cells, i am too determined to have my chance jeopardized.
    CAR: Hey-Yo, chica! Tell me.. when you leaving your boyfriend for a real man? *Ramon winks at Juno* Oh yeah, and when you win your title and we win our titles.. the party will be in our locker room, bring some girl friends. Oh and Don't worry, I don't think me and Van will have to use much energy up during our match so we can save it for the real performance.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Ok posting this here first, then resposting it in the other efeds im in so the owners/creative know. Here is my plan.

Im working today, tomorrow, and wed. Then im using thursday and friday to compile the ppv, Destined for Immortality and posting it. There is a chance it will go up thursday, but if not, it will be friday. Then i am sending out assignments for the next chaos, and then enjoying my vacation. What that means is, i may or may not be on for the next week, and i might or might not IC. I wont be doing any promos though. So that means if im involved in a promo where im waiting for someone to start, i need it by thursday. For the assignments ive gotten where i start, im doing those after work. Ill be back on and ready to go on feb 17th, a sunday. That is when the first chaos after dfi will be posted by me, and every chaos after that will be posted by torphy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: Speaking of Unca and Daddy Blood, I hope they take my advice and stay home.. If not tell them chica, turning up, will only result in them being beat by the soon to be tag team champions.. The Infection!
    Mr. Blood: That has to be the funniest god damn thing we've seen in weeks. You actually think you have a fucking shot don't you? For fucks sake loot at yourselves. What in the holy fuck do either of you walking pieces of shit know about tag team wrestling? You see these belts boys? Unlike your dumb asses we got these by beating the living fuck out of whoever was in our way, not crying and whining to our betters to get them to step in and handle our business for us.

Mr. Black: Spineless shitheads.

Mr. Blood: We've been watching that horrible reel of film you like to casually call your career, and all it is is a history of you getting your buddies in when you just can't take getting your ass whipped any longer, and as for your little fairy-boy date? His only decent victories were handed to him. I mean hell, you really think those kind of tactics will fucking work with us? You really think turning this into Gang Warfare will give you the advantage? Because we've been doing this Gang Warfare shit for over a fucking decade. We hold gold across two different companies while bitches like you spend all your free time talking about all the titles you deserve and don't have.

Blog Entries
    TVK: You be sayin that, and I be feelin your words, but it's gonna take more than words to take on that kinda perversion and come away, take it from one who's knowin, ya dig? See what you got to do, is work out some way of keepin the rest of them boys out your sandbox, or have a few good eyes ta be watching your back for ya, five or six oughta do er.

Mr. Blood: That has to be the funniest god damn thing we've seen in weeks. You actually think you have a fucking shot don't you? For fucks sake loot at yourselves. What in the holy fuck do either of you walking pieces of shit know about tag team wrestling? You see these belts boys? Unlike your dumb asses we got these by beating the living fuck out of whoever was in our way, not crying and whining to our betters to get them to step in and handle our business for us.

Mr. Black: Spineless shitheads.

Mr. Blood: We've been watching that horrible reel of film you like to casually call your career, and all it is is a history of you getting your buddies in when you just can't take getting your ass whipped any longer, and as for your little fairy-boy date? His only decent victories were handed to him. I mean hell, you really think those kind of tactics will fucking work with us? You really think turning this into Gang Warfare will give you the advantage? Because we've been doing this Gang Warfare shit for over a fucking decade. We hold gold across two different companies while bitches like you spend all your free time talking about all the titles you deserve and don't have.
    CAR: How rude of you guys, I was talking to Vivica. Speaking of which, does she have a boyfriend? I mean.. not that it matters to me, I'm game either way. Here's my number, why don't you pass it on too her.. I will show her what a real champion is.

Now you have my attention biker mice. You know bichano's, it's funny. I watched your career highlights too.. And El Bandido can tell you it was the worst 3 minutes of his life. Do I think turning this into Gang warfare will give the Infection an advantage? Hmm.. good question, the answer is no. Just me and Van turning up gives us the advantage! I mean come on.. you guys seriously, the whole.. Swearing and creepy relationship with your daughter and the.. Hey look at us on bikes! *Ramon smirks* That mite impress the the writers of Son's of Anarchy but it don't impress me real champions like Me and Van.

You both claim to be some unstoppable force, yet you guys have not been able to win these titles in two attempts! Well the Infection are going to do it one.. mark my words Chico's, The Infection will be the next tag team champions! But you... you already know that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Chow guys, gone to watch Raw!

IWA:

HWA:

General: