Page 815 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 31571576580581381481581681782586591513151815 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    OOC: Mwhahahahhaha! That's where $100 dollars gets you!
    OCC: Dammit! I only have $250.

*Slips it through bear's office door.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    OCC: Dammit! I only have $250.

*Slips it through bear's office door.*
    *Slips note thru office door, claiming the money was his, resumes laughing evily*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    *Slips note thru office door, claiming the money was his, resumes laughing evily*
    *Hits Nail with a steel chair and stills his car keys. Then hands them to bear as an "offering".*

Blog Entries
    Macoonie: I hope that everyone who's in that battle royal is prepared for a fight tonight. Yeah, I'll admit it. Drek and I have been on somewhat of a slump lately but the last person to never lose faith in us aren't our friends, fellow wrestlers who respect us or even ourselves. It's all of our fans and tonight, we owe to them to win for being behind us every step of the way. Every single one of you are marked men heading into this thing. Every single one of you. This is where you see what Kayfabulous is really made of and you won't like it one bit. You've seen us play around and goof off but when it comes time to step between those cables and stare down 18 other men, you'll be witnessing an entirely new side of us that you'll never see coming. We don't care if you just so happen to be up and comers with huge chips on their shoulders or just seasoned veterans. You'll be leaving that ring the same; over that top rope. Tonight is the night where he start comin back and start hitting harder than ever. Mark my words.

Drek: Damn.

Macoonie: Thanks.

Drek: Did you just see that Juno/Shaz fight?

Macoonie: Hello? I'm having a hype-up speech here!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: You could have challenged anybody else on the IWA roster, but you chose me. Why? Maybe you think it will be an easy victory, but what you don't know is I'll go to any length to secure a victory. I don't care if I have to break every bone in your body, I don't care if I have to break every bone in mine, whatever it takes I'll do if it means I can get this victory, whatever it takes for me to move up the IWA Roster. and be the best WRESTLER I know I can be. My future is written in the stars, its a bright one, but your dreams and aspirations will come crashing down as I drive your head into the mat with my Domino Theory. The announcer says my name and that I am victorious and you will go back to where you came from. That's destiny for you, and you know what destiny is a bitch.
    Note: Were you not paying any attention to me when I said we needed this? We both made promises to beat each other and we both failed. This was the only way that've could redeem ourselves and you know it so don't come here with that bullshit. I didn't want an easy opponent. The fact that you just happen to be one is just a coincidence. And it's funny how you talk about the stars because after I' done caving your skull in with my fist, that's all you'll be seeing spinning around your head.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Note: Were you not paying any attention to me when I said we needed this? We both made promises to beat each other and we both failed. This was the only way that've could redeem ourselves and you know it so don't come here with that bullshit. I didn't want an easy opponent. The fact that you just happen to be one is just a coincidence. And it's funny how you talk about the stars because after I' done caving your skull in with my fist, that's all you'll be seeing spinning around your head.
    Domino: You have no idea what your getting yourself into, your walking into a world of hurt.

Macoonie: I hope that everyone who's in that battle royal is prepared for a fight tonight. Yeah, I'll admit it. Drek and I have been on somewhat of a slump lately but the last person to never lose faith in us aren't our friends, fellow wrestlers who respect us or even ourselves. It's all of our fans and tonight, we owe to them to win for being behind us every step of the way. Every single one of you are marked men heading into this thing. Every single one of you. This is where you see what Kayfabulous is really made of and you won't like it one bit. You've seen us play around and goof off but when it comes time to step between those cables and stare down 18 other men, you'll be witnessing an entirely new side of us that you'll never see coming. We don't care if you just so happen to be up and comers with huge chips on their shoulders or just seasoned veterans. You'll be leaving that ring the same; over that top rope. Tonight is the night where he start comin back and start hitting harder than ever. Mark my words.

Drek: Damn.

Macoonie: Thanks.

Drek: Did you just see that Juno/Shaz fight?

Macoonie: Hello? I'm having a hype-up speech here!
    Ryder: As much as I like you guys and yu're my bros....

*Takes off sunglasses for dramatic effect.*

Ryder: I'm winning this damn battle royal. I think I'm the one who need this the most. I can respect your passion, but every single minute that passes by I can't help, but think if I don't win then it's over for me. And I can not let that happen. Listen, if I have to seriously throw you over the top rope to win then, so be it. I just can't let myself down this time around. I want to prove to everybody I don't need Brock or anyone's help. So, I do wish you guys luck, but this might truly be final chance to prove myself and to other's I can.

Blog Entries
    Domino: You have no idea what your getting yourself into, your walking into a world of hurt.
    Note: Maybe I do and maybe I don't The fact of the matter is this; I don't care. Pain? You think I give a damn about pain? I'm far too busy focusing my eyes at the end of the tunnel, my victory, my legacy.

Note: Maybe I do and maybe I don't The fact of the matter is this; I don't care. Pain? You think I give a damn about pain? I'm far too busy focusing my eyes at the end of the tunnel, my victory, my legacy.
    Domino: Your little legacy your talking about is going to have a big giant blemish, and which all the history books will read.

Destined for Immortality: Domino defeats Ace Note.

Blog Entries
    Domino: Your little legacy your talking about is going to have a big giant blemish, and which all the history books will read.

Destined for Immortality: Domino defeats Ace Note.
    Ace: Yeah. By count out maybe. And it won't be so little when I've defeated you once and for all. Jack Phoenix won't be in your corner to hold your hand this time. No one will.