Page 803 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793801802803804805 813 853 903 1303 1803 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 22796
  1. #8021
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Didn't you hear us? We said we got it taken care of. :/

    Macoonie: Yeah and the only reason we don't mention you is because no one knows who you are, man. Like, no one.

    Drek: Our blogs are quality, man. We can't just have anyone on there and the only reason we keep mentioning him is because he won't quit asking to be in our vlogs and we keep saying no so there you go.
    Diamond: I'm pretty damn sure people will know me after I kick both your asses, along with every other person in that ring. I honestly cannot wait till I knock you both over the top rope, and have my arm raised in victory as you sit consoling each other on the ramp. At DFI, I begin my climb to the top of the mountain, and if I have to kick some people like you down on the way, s be it!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  2. #8022
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: I'm pretty damn sure people will know me after I kick both your asses, along with every other person in that ring. I honestly cannot wait till I knock you both over the top rope, and have my arm raised in victory as you sit consoling each other on the ramp. At DFI, I begin my climb to the top of the mountain, and if I have to kick some people like you down on the way, s be it!
    Macoonie: Awwwwwww. Isn't that cute? I remember when we were like that, too. But eventually, you gotta get wise to the business and unfortunately for you, we're the assets here in the IWA. Our social media work, the fact that we're one of the few face tag teams here, it makes us an asset, a pretty damn hot topic. I hate to say it but you don't have a chance of beating us.

    Drek: What he said. I'm telling you, when creative lets you know that you'll be eliminated first, don't say we didn't warn you.


  3. #8023
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mr. Smyth reads the Kayfab blog, then he logs onto Twitter.

    @Kayfabulous I did it because it would be nice for two lucky people to see me in my first title defence after I win the Endurance title at DFI. #BestForBusiness


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #8024
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    One thing i want to point out, at midnight im going to make a decision on who wins the battle royal. I want people to keep icing of course afterwards to help build excitement for dfi, but just wanted you all to know
     

  5. #8025
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Macoonie: Awwwwwww. Isn't that cute? I remember when we were like that, too. But eventually, you gotta get wise to the business and unfortunately for you, we're the assets here in the IWA. Our social media work, the fact that we're one of the few face tag teams here, it makes us an asset, a pretty damn hot topic. I hate to say it but you don't have a chance of beating us.

    Drek: What he said. I'm telling you, when creative lets you know that you'll be eliminated first, don't say we didn't warn you.
    OOC: Quick question, why does everyone kinda break kayfabe here lol. Not saying just you, it's just that everyone seems to enjoy 'Breaking The Forth Wall' ya know? It's not that I have a big problem with it, I just prefer in character stuff, not bringing creative into it. Oh well

    Diamond: Assets? Really? Then how come you're in the same match as me, on the pre show. And I can guarantee you won't be trending come DFI, what'll be trending is #Diamondistheprodigy, once I do beat you, both of you! And you can keep blogging, keep tweeting, keep thinking you're an asset, when I will be main eventing, and actually being an asset!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  6. #8026
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    OOC: Quick question, why does everyone kinda break kayfabe here lol. Not saying just you, it's just that everyone seems to enjoy 'Breaking The Forth Wall' ya know? It's not that I have a big problem with it, I just prefer in character stuff, not bringing creative into it. Oh well

    Diamond: Assets? Really? Then how come you're in the same match as me, on the pre show. And I can guarantee you won't be trending come DFI, what'll be trending is #Diamondistheprodigy, once I do beat you, both of you! And you can keep blogging, keep tweeting, keep thinking you're an asset, when I will be main eventing, and actually being an asset!
    OOC: My characters in Kayfabulous actually have a legitimate excuse. They're supposed to break the fourth wall often. It's their gimmick. As for the others, some just do it for the heck of it but that's just me.

    Drek: Simple answer. We draw. You don't. There was no way that anyone was going to watch that battle royal with just a group of greenhorns in them. That's why we got put in there. To draw attention and to hype up the event which is what we've been doing with our blogs.

    Macoonie: You still got a lot to learn but that's fine. You're always free to ask us more about how to make it in this business.


  7. #8027
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    OOC: Quick question, why does everyone kinda break kayfabe here lol. Not saying just you, it's just that everyone seems to enjoy 'Breaking The Forth Wall' ya know? It's not that I have a big problem with it, I just prefer in character stuff, not bringing creative into it. Oh well

    Diamond: Assets? Really? Then how come you're in the same match as me, on the pre show. And I can guarantee you won't be trending come DFI, what'll be trending is #Diamondistheprodigy, once I do beat you, both of you! And you can keep blogging, keep tweeting, keep thinking you're an asset, when I will be main eventing, and actually being an asset!
    DJs gimmick was he could break the 4th wall. Although he's gone now lol

  8. #8028
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: My characters in Kayfabulous actually have a legitimate excuse. They're supposed to break the fourth wall often. It's their gimmick. As for the others, some just do it for the heck of it but that's just me.

    Drek: Simple answer. We draw. You don't. There was no way that anyone was going to watch that battle royal with just a group of greenhorns in them. That's why we got put in there. To draw attention and to hype up the event which is what we've been doing with our blogs.

    Macoonie: You still got a lot to learn but that's fine. You're always free to ask us more about how to make it in this business.
    OOC: Ah, I see, that's cool haha. I personally think shoots/breaking kayfabe should be like once in a blue moon, ya know

    Diamond: yeah, sure, that's it . Lemme tell you this. Back in HWA, I was fast becoming the new face of that company, but they screwed me over, and that set me back another 4/5 months in my career. And now, I'm finally back, and at DFI, it's my chance to prove that I am the Prodigy, The Next Big Thing and the winner of the Battle Royal, and through hell or highwtater, through thick or thin, I will walk away tonight, having left a clear message to everyone in wrestling that Chris Diamond is gonna be the best, and I guarantee that when the fans leave, sure they'll talk about the three stages of hell. But I tell you now, people will murmur about this Chris diamond guy, and how he was on a whole nother level to the rest of the guys. And that's how it starts, a murmur. And that murmur will turn into a roar, when Chris Diamond is crowned IWA Champion. One day. But not at DFI, so I'll focus on kicking your bitch asses instead!

    *Diamond and the two men have a stare down, before Diamond laughs and walks away, getting pschyed for tonight.*




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  9. #8029
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    One thing i want to point out, at midnight im going to make a decision on who wins the battle royal. I want people to keep icing of course afterwards to help build excitement for dfi, but just wanted you all to know
    Now could we also throw in Juno's name and if keeps IC'ing being called stuff can she win? lol


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #8030
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Now could we also throw in Juno's name and if keeps IC'ing being called stuff can she win? lol
    IC'ing always has a role to play when it comes to building storylines and who get's pushes. The difference this time is that IC'ing was the only factor in deciding who wins the battle royal.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.