Page 784 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774782783784785786 794 834 884 1284 1784 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I do what I want drek. I'm pardying it's a friday if I want to call it dfi I will call it dfi. I dare you to get up on the top rope come dfi so I can shove your ass out of the ring. Bring your equipment so after Rymac and I fight out to win the battle royal... you will want the winner, D-boy, on your vlog.
    Drek: You wanna shove...*looks behind him and turns back to D-Boy*...really, man?!

Macoonie: Just because Rymac's getting some doesn't mean that you have to go and treat Drek like a prop.

Drek: Exactly! What kind of a sick, twi....

Macoonie: At least take him to dinner first!

Drek: Yeah! Di....ait, what?! Ron!

Macoonie: What? I mean he's obviously just...

Drek: NOT helping, Ron! NOT...HELPING!!!

D-boy: I do what I want drek. I'm pardying it's a friday if I want to call it dfi I will call it dfi. I dare you to get up on the top rope come dfi so I can shove your ass out of the ring. Bring your equipment so after Rymac and I fight out to win the battle royal... you will want the winner, D-boy, on your vlog.

D-boy: Shut it ryder, I will send brock after you.
    Ryder: At least he is more scary than you two clowns. I mean what intimidating have you done?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Have you two idiots even considered what will happen if you have to fight each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: At least he is more scary than you two clowns. I mean what intimidating have you done?
    D-boy: My nephew just called, he wants his comebacks back.
    #TeamGeeky

D-boy: Have you two idiots even considered what will happen if you have to fight each other?

D-boy: My nephew just called, he wants his comebacks back.
    Ryder: You truly are an idiot. kayfaboulus is two and me, that makes three.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

D-boy: You keep thinking we are a joke and we will keep the pardy going until we get to face the relevant members of infection for the gold. That's when the real pardy starts... when we get to finally give IWA the vaccine.
    Dixon: There ain't no irrelevant part of the infection, but you will learn that soon enough! After all of us win at DFI, your little vaccine will be noneffective and irrelevant.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: There ain't no irrelevant part of the infection, but you will learn that soon enough! After all of us win at DFI, your little vaccine will be noneffective and irrelevant.
    Divine: Oh Dixon...if only that were truth. The only thing less irrelevant that Infection, is the tweets the Pardy boyz send out over 2 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Oh Dixon...if only that were truth. The only thing less irrelevant that Infection, is the tweets the Pardy boyz send out over 2 minutes...
    Dixon: Oh Divine, if only you knew what was in store. They don't call me Primetime for nothing, and come DFI, IWA and the whole world will be INFECTED! Remember that! Primetime is only reserved for the best and when the lights go down, the best will rise, and that will be me, Van, Carlos, and Athena!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You truly are an idiot. kayfaboulus is two and me, that makes three.
    D-boy: I don't pay attention to you ryder, you are no threat to me.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Rymac: That is just simply not true... When it comes to Infection nobody thinks of you Dixon. Nobody. So I guess you're irrelevant. Don't get me wrong dude, I mean you have had some good days, done some pretty epic things over your career. I mean you were the world champion... For what was it like a week? You're Ight about one thing though. A vaccine for the infection is just simply not going to be effective. We can't save you from your disease, but we can put you down. If you keep mouthing of that's exactly what we will do. You see the pardy never stops when we are around and things have a habit of getting a little bit messy. Things like your face for instance primetime, if you insist on arguing, your face will be disfigured by the beating we give you!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Israel: Anyone seen a crowd? Reason why I ask is because I am trying to find Draymen and he always seems to hide behind them
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination