Page 78 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Pisces Pink: Little boy, do you really understand what the fuck you are dealing with when you bring up my name? Every time you invoke me, you run the chance of being delivered to the morgue under a fucking sheet! Keep up the burger jokes and you'll be the Best in the World at getting pulled apart by the Star Sign of the Fish!
    Shaz: HEY! What is up Pisces?! Jheeze, you still look more obese than last time! I'm not sure if it's the burgers, but oh well! Do you want a Cheese Burger? Or a Steak Burger?

OOC: FUCK YES!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: HEY! What is up Pisces?! Jheeze, you still look more obese than last time! I'm not sure if it's the burgers, but oh well! Do you want a Cheese Burger? Or a Steak Burger?

OOC: FUCK YES!
    OOC: Fuck yes indeed! Let's set this shit on fire bro!!!

Pisces Pink: (*looks Shaz in the eyes*) Listen, the whole "fat girl eats too much" thing, it's done. It got old in the 90's. I came up on that shit. Even my mother called me fat. Like every person after her, she stopped when I broke her nose. I know I'm not "anatomically correct" like most people, but then I'm a lot more honest than more people. Like you. "Best in the World"? At what? What the fuck makes you the best in the world? We won't even bother asking if you're better than Sagittarius... Are you better than me?​ And answer that very carefully little man - this giantess has no patience for mouthy ass little boys!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries

Pisces Pink: (*looks Shaz in the eyes*) Listen, the whole "fat girl eats too much" thing, it's done. It got old in the 90's. I came up on that shit. Even my mother called me fat. Like every person after her, she stopped when I broke her nose. I know I'm not "anatomically correct" like most people, but then I'm a lot more honest than more people. Like you. "Best in the World"? At what? What the fuck makes you the best in the world? We won't even bother asking if you're better than Sagittarius... Are you better than me?​ And answer that very carefully little man - this giantess has no patience for mouthy ass little boys!
    Shaz: Not the answer I was expecting, but hey, I'll choose for you!

*Shaz chucks the Steak burger at Pisces Pink*

Shaz: STEAK BURGER! I CHOOSE YOU!

Adonis: Ahh hell yeah! See, the thing about Shaz is that he just don't learn from his mistakes, one beatin' just ain't enough to keep a disrespectful piece of crap like that quiet. Y'all just need to ignore that punk, Malcolm Adonis can appreciate the beauty of all women, and you full of beauty Pisces, whether that little CM Punk wannabe recognises it or not.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Not the answer I was expecting, but hey, I'll choose for you!

*Shaz chucks the Steak burger at Pisces Pink*

Shaz: STEAK BURGER! I CHOOSE YOU!

Pisces Pink: *rages out on an unprecedented scale - the veins are actually coming out in her eyes and body. She grabs the closest thing she can grab...*

Sagittarius Blue: Wait, Pisces, put me down! NOOOO!

Pisces Pink: *in Hulk Smash mode*: CATCH

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Ahh hell yeah! See, the thing about Shaz is that he just don't learn from his mistakes, one beatin' just ain't enough to keep a disrespectful piece of crap like that quiet. Y'all just need to ignore that punk, Malcolm Adonis can appreciate the beauty of all women, and you full of beauty Pisces, whether that little CM Punk wannabe recognises it or not.
    Shaz: CM Punk wannabe? Haha! How pathetic of you Adonis! If I was a CM Punk wannabe, then I'd be coming out shouting "IT'S CLOBERRING TIME!", I'd have plastic surgery and turn my skin color white, so that statement isn't vaild ya fool!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post

Sagittarius Blue: *while being held like a lawn dart by Pisces Pink* Adonis, GET OUT OF HERE! SHE'S HAVING A MOOD SWING!!!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries

Pisces Pink: *rages out on an unprecedented scale - the veins are actually coming out in her eyes and body. She grabs the closest thing she can grab...*

Sagittarius Blue: Wait, Pisces, put me down! NOOOO!

Pisces Pink: *in Hulk Smash mode*: CATCH
    *Shaz catches Sag Blue and pushes him back to Pisces*

Shaz: That wasn't very nice was it Pisces?! Jheeze, what manners did they teach you at school?! In fact, did they give you any lessons at school? Like Maths, English? Oh yeah, I forgot. You spent your entire childhood in the cafeteria right?

Blog Entries
    *Shaz catches Sag Blue and pushes him back to Pisces*

Shaz: That wasn't very nice was it Pisces?! Jheeze, what manners did they teach you at school?! In fact, did they give you any lessons at school? Like Maths, English? Oh yeah, I forgot. You spent your entire childhood in the cafeteria right?

Pisces Pink: *still in Hulk Smash mode*
    Make you spend entire life in wheelchair, you little fuck

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Shaz: CM Punk wannabe? Haha! How pathetic of you Adonis! If I was a CM Punk wannabe, then I'd be coming out shouting "IT'S CLOBERRING TIME!", I'd have plastic surgery and turn my skin color white, so that statement isn't vaild ya fool!
    Adonis: Hell son, every time you come out here claimin' you're the best in the world ain't valid. You ain't even the best at bein' annoyin' around here, Matt Ryder beats you to that honour, chump. Guess you just gonna have to accept that eleventh place, ain't so bad.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole