Page 774 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764772773774775776 784 824 874 1274 1774 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 22796
  1. #7731
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Dang it! I just hate it when you don't have the motivation to write a promo, especially when it's the biggest one of the year .

    Sorry if my promo sucks guys this week, hopefully the other guys can make up for it.
    YOu always come up with gold. I have faith it'll be good.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #7732
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,684
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You're still here? That surprises me. The roglodytes are usually weasled out by now...
    Drek: Soooooooooo.....what'd you think of my song?

    Macoonie: It's available on iTunes if you want to listen it wherever you go.


  3. #7733
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You're still here? That surprises me. The roglodytes are usually weasled out by now...
    Juno: Still here and cannot wait to get going in my quest for the championship


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #7734
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Still here and cannot wait to get going in my quest for the championship
    D-boy: I thinks I can talk for the better part of IWA when I say I can't wait for you to get the beat down of your life time. The fact that you are so confident that you can beat vivica is scary to me. She is going to beat you down almost as bad as Rymac and myself beat down the members of our battle royal at DFI. Afterwards maybe Rymac will realize what a real women looks like in vivica and dump your silliness. Gosh your ego is the size of this room.
    #BeJelly


  5. #7735
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Still here and cannot wait to get going in my quest for the championship
    Mr. Smyth: You've got more of a chance of me saying something nice about you than you winning a title from Vivica.

    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Soooooooooo.....what'd you think of my song?

    Macoonie: It's available on iTunes if you want to listen it wherever you go.
    Mr. Smyth: You are both very entertaining, I'll give you that. If you're interested, I know a guy who runs a circus. I'm sure he'd be willing to take on a couple of clowns like you two.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #7736
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Hey creative, check the cave when you get a sec
     

  7. #7737
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I thinks I can talk for the better part of IWA when I say I can't wait for you to get the beat down of your life time. The fact that you are so confident that you can beat vivica is scary to me. She is going to beat you down almost as bad as Rymac and myself beat down the members of our battle royal at DFI. Afterwards maybe Rymac will realize what a real women looks like in vivica and dump your silliness. Gosh your ego is the size of this room.
    Juno: Do you not get it yet? I do not care what you think or say.. If i get beat,i get beat.. end of.. If i win, i win.. end of.. Do not ring Ry into this..You know he hates that we cannot be civil..so why don't you just get outta my face already


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #7738
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey creative, check the cave when you get a sec
    That fooking cave.

    Grrr.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #7739
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,276
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You've got more of a chance of me saying something nice about you than you winning a title from Vivica.
    Juno: I do not care what you say or think


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #7740
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Do you not get it yet? I do not care what you think or say.. If i get beat,i get beat.. end of.. If i win, i win.. end of.. Do not ring Ry into this..You know he hates that we cannot be civil..so why don't you just get outta my face already
    D-boy: Yea, whatever. Maybe stop being so full of yourself and I will stop giving you crap. This is suppose to be a pardy. You just sit around here telling us how much you work out... well guess what lady, we are all wrestlers we all do that shit. We could care less about your routine.
    OOC: I love the fact that my character is so brutal towards your character!
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.