Page 769 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 269 669 719 759767768769770771 779 819 869 1269 1769 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,690 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter

Sooooooo, what'd you think of my song?! Check out the blog to view it again! #replay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 87: Bars, Brawls......But Not Together

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Wuzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?! Skyler Drek here with yet another Kayfabulous blog and unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’d know that we’ve been hyping up a very special treat for all of you fans of ours out there and a certain IWA superstar, depending on how he takes it. But for now, we're going to be talking about the upcoming PPV, the Top 5 matches I'm looking forward to, Super Bowl weekend and of course, the upcoming surprise that I alluded to earlier. But first, I want to be the first to tell you guys two things regarding our mini vlog series. Thanks for all the support because thanks to you, the fans...and all you lonely females out there that like to check out the pics I post of myself on our site , we've gained over 3,500 fans for our blog page so thank you Sag. Blue and uh...Sebastian for the help! Oh and no, Brock, we're still not letting you in our next vlog because not only do we sorta...kinda...HATE you, it'll be taken up by "The Subpar One", "The People's Chump" Chris Divine. which, by the way, was the next bit of news I was gonna let you know about. Now then, moving on...

Obviously, the next few weeks are shaping up to be absolutely HUGE. Viscera huge! That's right! On Sunday, we'll be witnessing the Destined for Immortality PPV and the card is absolutely STACKED! Of course, Drek and I will be featured in the battle royal so be sure you don't miss out on that but don't even that battle royal can compete with the five matches that I believe will steal the show at DFI.

5. Chris Divi
    ne vs. Sagittarius Blue

Why, some of you may be wondering, is a match, with no stipulations and no title on the line, in my Top 5 list. Well, the reason is quite simple: it's my list and I'll do whatever the $#@* I want with it so step off my case, bruh!!!

Not really. Chris Divine and Blue have been having an interesting rivalry for the past few weeks. Just a generic "I hate you, you hate me" kind of deal but it's about the players that are involved. First off, Chris Divine is probably the most successful rip-off gimmick in the IWA right now. He's corny, he's repetitive and he's annoying in that kind of "so bad that it's good" kind of way. Pretty much IWA's own version of Jay Lethal except instead of Savage, he's doing The Rock.

And of course, out of the the blue corner *ba dum tsh*, we have Sagittarius Blue, a pretty level hedead individual out of the ring but out? Hooooooooo boy. Set up a dental appointment ASAP, amigo because you are going to need it and need it bad. Octane, intense and lethal, the adrenaline spiking Blue will certainly have a "must see" match up with the level headed Divine.

4. Shaz(c) vs Jman vs Darius vs KJ Punk vs Rob Rage vs AJ Dixon - Maximum Anarchy Match for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship

You know, I would love to see this match even higher on my list but even then, I'm not really that excited about it. The World title hasn't really had a central fued that I can get invested in. It just seems like guy after guy wants Shaz's title, which isn't bad, but I would have preferred a central feud leading up to the world title match. One champion. One challenger. Still, this blogger is still excited about all the star power in this match and he can't wait to see them all collide.

3. Black Blooded vs. The Infection vs. Damaged Goods (c) for the IWA Tag Team Championships

What can I say? I'M PUMPED! These are the three top tag teams in the IWA right now and they all rightfully deserve a shot at Damaged Good's gold...well, maybe except Black Blooded but whatever. They're gonna lose anyways. You can be your bottom dollar that Kayfabulous will be scoping out the match and who knows, we might be facing the winners of that match very, very soon.

2. Shining Light vs. Malcolm Adonis - Crucifixion Match

Well.............damm. That's all I can say. I'm frightened. A crucifixion match. Despite all the horror, despite all the blood that will be shed, despite this horrific stipulation culminating in what might be the final chapter of Light v. Adonis, I can't look away. That's the ability of both men roping me into seeing this match. It makes me feel like a kid again, no bias, no "insider knowledge"...just speculation and I cannot wait for it to unfold.

1. Kyojin(c) vs Mr. Smyth for the Endurance Championship
    The best heel in the IWA vs. the best babyface in the IWA for the Endurance Championship? YES, PLEASE! I'm most certainly marking out for this. Why? Finally..............no, smartasses, I wasn't going to say "The Rock has come back, etc.". Anyways, finally.............SHUT UP! I know you were thinking it! Let me try to rephrase this. At last.......NO! I'm not on my own! Dammit!

Uggh. Let me see......ha! Got it! It's about damn time!

For months, we've seen Kyojin and Smyth go at it time and time again but never like this. Not in a one on one match with the object of their feud on the line. Man to man. No representatives. Oh and did I mention we get ti see Smyth?! Seriously, someone should write a song about that guy. Oh wait......

Now, before we make way to our grand conclusion, I just want to talk briefly about Super Bowl weekend. That's right all you loyal, NOT BANDWAGONING, Ravens fans. We get to see our birds snatch up the big win on Sunday and of course, you gotta get prepared so grab your jerseys and snacks and be sure not to miss the big game. And as for our good friend, Ron? Don't worry. I'll go to the store and by him another Packers jersey. His last one got used as a makeshift tissue with all his crying when they didn't make the playoffs. Poor lug.......but forget about that because it's time, it's time it's....singing...TIME!...TIME!....TIME!......TIME !......TIME!

And noooooooooooow, the moment you've all been waiting for! Straight from the brilliant minds of Kayfabulous comes a hit single written and performed by me, Skyler Drek to the tune of "Mr. Grinch". Just click on the video below and take a look...

*Should anyone have any interest, the video takes a few seconds to buffer before Skyler Drek comes into view in a dark room with a lone spotlight and a bar stool. He pulls up a microphone stand, mic in place, and an acoustic guitar and sits on the stool.*

Drek: This little number goes out to a special friend of mine. Some people call him crude. Others, malicious. But I, I call him the best heel in the business. BTDubs, I'm appealing to the faces and Smyth haters out there so Smyth, if you're watching, don't take it the wrong way. I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way anyways.

*Drek takes a few seconds to strum up his guitar before he begins playing it. Soon, he starts the singing....*

You're an asshole, Mr. Smyth
    I just don't diiiiiiiiiig the spite
    You're as nice as a hyena
    Always looking for a fight, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

Trust me good sir when we say,
    We don't believe your hyyyyyyyype

You're a douchebag, Mr. Smyth
    You make all ttthhhhheeee kids cry
    We would all appreciate it
    If you'd roll over and die, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

I'll even help you out,
    Just use your ugly tiiiiiiiiiiiiie

You're a nuisance, Mr. Smyth
    You makes all oooooooour souls cringe
    You'd let the orphans burn
    Drive a preteen to a binge, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

Just a cold stare at a sturdy door,
    Makes it fly off the hiiiiiiiinge

You're an eyesore, Mr. Smyth
    Stealing pennies frooooom the poor
    You're always seeking vengenance
    Always looking to settle the score, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

The numbers you'll be hearing on Sunday while you're on your back, will be, and I quote:

"1.....................2...................3!"

You disgust me, Mr. Smyth
    With your tacky, waaaaacky suit
    Believe me when I say this
    This is anything but a shoot, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth

Nope. Not a shoot but if you would...
    Take these next lines to boooooooooot

You surprise me, Mr. Smyth
    I never thought you'd haaaaave the guts
    To call out Juno Mercury
    To name her as a slut, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyth

Now don't blame me when your words
    Bite you in the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

You are crying, Mr. Smyth
    My words, theeeeeeeeeeey cut deep
    Entertain me not with tears
    Cease with all the weep, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth

Because you'll have bigger things to worry about
    When Kyojin puts you to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

*Drek stops playing as an audience clapping track signs him off and ends the video*.

Until next time,

Drek <3
    Ha. Love it.

Sagittarius Blue: Kayfabulous aren't the only ones looking forward to my Destined For Immortality match. And Chrissie's gonna need more than a dental appointment after it's done... I hope he's good friends with a good chiropractor.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Ha. Love it.

Sagittarius Blue: Kayfabulous aren't the only ones looking forward to my Destined For Immortality match. And Chrissie's gonna need more than a dental appointment after it's done... I hope he's good friends with a good chiropractor.
    Hey you gonna be on in like 4 hrs? Ill be off work if ya wanna ic a bit

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey you gonna be on in like 4 hrs? Ill be off work if ya wanna ic a bit
    Yup, I'll be here

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Black Ninja!
    Well fuck this for a joke... Write out to long IC post and have neither of them post and both disappear. Awesome...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: haha Blue balls, you thinking you can beat divine, now that, that is funny. That's as funny as oscar laymen thinking he stands a chance at Destined for Immortality. You Would know that the future is written already, but what you don't seem to realise is that you and Oscar share the same fate, at DFI both of you are Destined for Failure. You will fail to beat Chris Divine and he will end the ridiculous idea that has been created by the stupid fans that you are a star. They give you far too much credit, they don't know what true talent is. You don't deserve to be cheered and supported, you are nothing. Oscar Laymen, he also gets far too much love from the fans, the man is deluded, he has 1004 personalities and not a single one of them has the slightest chance of walking out of DFI, I planned on just beating the man, but the. He made me lose to that fucking jobber... I hate that stupid jobber. Now Oscar's going to get hurt. I will hurt him So bad he won't ever recover. The fans better come out and show him their love because, their love is going to cost him his career at Destined for Immortality. It's going up in flames, and nobody will be able to put my fire out!

Finally read the show!

Best Match: The main event
    Best Promo: Tie between Jman and Adonis
    Best Piece of Booking: This mystery guy that keeps laying out everyone, I always wonder who is going to be next!
    Best Debut(When Applicable): N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Kyojins and Symth, could of been a lot better
    Any Other Positives: Loved Vivica and Juno promos and also liked what Shaz and Blue did
    Any Constructive Criticism: Nothing I can think of
    Anything you did not like or felt was sub par: N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    So im super excited. I just figured out raw will be in pittsburgh, which is 2 hrs from me, monday march 18th. Im trying to talk the gf into buying tickets as a bday/anniversary gift, and if she doesnt, im going to!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: haha Blue balls, you thinking you can beat divine, now that, that is funny. That's as funny as oscar laymen thinking he stands a chance at Destined for Immortality. You Would know that the future is written already, but what you don't seem to realise is that you and Oscar share the same fate, at DFI both of you are Destined for Failure. You will fail to beat Chris Divine and he will end the ridiculous idea that has been created by the stupid fans that you are a star. They give you far too much credit, they don't know what true talent is. You don't deserve to be cheered and supported, you are nothing. Oscar Laymen, he also gets far too much love from the fans, the man is deluded, he has 1004 personalities and not a single one of them has the slightest chance of walking out of DFI, I planned on just beating the man, but the. He made me lose to that fucking jobber... I hate that stupid jobber. Now Oscar's going to get hurt. I will hurt him So bad he won't ever recover. The fans better come out and show him their love because, their love is going to cost him his career at Destined for Immortality. It's going up in flames, and nobody will be able to put my fire out!
    *Sagittarius Blue is listening to and looking at Ali Kazam running his mouth... feels the pressure, the anger from the last few weeks... and the rage begins to build. He then has an Insanity Wolf moment...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So im super excited. I just figured out raw will be in pittsburgh, which is 2 hrs from me, monday march 18th. Im trying to talk the gf into buying tickets as a bday/anniversary gift, and if she doesnt, im going to!
    Maybe an engagement present