Page 766 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 26666671675676476576676776877681686612661766 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Hahahaha!

That's cold, Mags.
    Not as cold as fridge that holds the sandwich meat that she uses.

BUUUUUUUURN!

Not as much as the oven that she bakes my cakes in.

BTW, by "she", I mean my mommy.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 01-30-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Elric: Slayde.. The time draws near and soon you will feel my Punishment. You will learn that I have not lost my way, that I am very much still a Punisher and you will see that there is no where to hide when you and I finally step into the ring. The end is near.. Judgment is coming for you Orion..

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Elric: Slayde.. The time draws near and soon you will feel my Punishment. You will learn that I have not lost my way, that I am very much still a Punisher and you will see that there is no where to hide when you and I finally step into the ring. The end is near.. Judgment is coming for you Orion..
    Slayde: Judgment? Hahaha. It is you will be judged, when the shadows consume you. Now that the time draws near towards Destined for Immortality, there's no need to act tough, Elric. You need to show it. Words can only carry so much weight before action is needed to lay claim to those words. Next Chaos, our actions will speak more than we ever could but at The 3 Stages of Hell...-Slayde grins-....oh, young one, you'll have your career defining moment as you either succeed in punishing me for my actions and fall into darkness..by that I mean, out of existence because you won't matter after I'm through you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You have a point but in the same breath you dont. I would never tell someone not to ic if they are genuinely trying, but in certain cases where what they are saying/doing could easily be intertwined between ic or ooc, i will speak up and mention that we need to see some quality ICing and not one liners. I cant/wont knock people like benny, k2j, wf, cm rock, or any others who are putting out quality stuff. Even b-mc and dennis from what ive seen are having some value to their ICing. Now, if this is terring you from ICing, i would say to specifically talk with someone who is ICing in hopes of having a discussion, because from what i have witnessed, you havent been ICing much and its hard to knock on ICing when you yourself dont do it. I think the word is hypocritical. You complain about spamming ICing but you yourself arent doing any ICing, or even trying, to help push the ICing in the right direction.

Hopefully that doesnt come off as dickish, as while writing i thought it might. Anyways, thats my two cents. For those who try to ic, thanks, and for those who IC and do a great job, keep it up, and for those who are just spewing out random garbage, take a second before you write and think, "does this help develop anything or is this the equivalent of going haha i like boos"

Also, big congrats to b-mc, des, and scribs. In a 4 man promo, of like 2 or 3 we have this week, they got theirs in the fastest and its good stuff
    Thanks for calling me out, and yes it was, but i guess i deserved all of that didn't I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 87: Bars, Brawls......But Not Together

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Wuzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?! Skyler Drek here with yet another Kayfabulous blog and unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’d know that we’ve been hyping up a very special treat for all of you fans of ours out there and a certain IWA superstar, depending on how he takes it. But for now, we're going to be talking about the upcoming PPV, the Top 5 matches I'm looking forward to, Super Bowl weekend and of course, the upcoming surprise that I alluded to earlier. But first, I want to be the first to tell you guys two things regarding our mini vlog series. Thanks for all the support because thanks to you, the fans...and all you lonely females out there that like to check out the pics I post of myself on our site , we've gained over 3,500 fans for our blog page so thank you Sag. Blue and uh...Sebastian for the help! Oh and no, Brock, we're still not letting you in our next vlog because not only do we sorta...kinda...HATE you, it'll be taken up by "The Subpar One", "The People's Chump" Chris Divine. which, by the way, was the next bit of news I was gonna let you know about. Now then, moving on...

Obviously, the next few weeks are shaping up to be absolutely HUGE. Viscera huge! That's right! On Sunday, we'll be witnessing the Destined for Immortality PPV and the card is absolutely STACKED! Of course, Drek and I will be featured in the battle royal so be sure you don't miss out on that but don't even that battle royal can compete with the five matches that I believe will steal the show at DFI.

5. Chris Divi
    ne vs. Sagittarius Blue

Why, some of you may be wondering, is a match, with no stipulations and no title on the line, in my Top 5 list. Well, the reason is quite simple: it's my list and I'll do whatever the $#@* I want with it so step off my case, bruh!!!

Not really. Chris Divine and Blue have been having an interesting rivalry for the past few weeks. Just a generic "I hate you, you hate me" kind of deal but it's about the players that are involved. First off, Chris Divine is probably the most successful rip-off gimmick in the IWA right now. He's corny, he's repetitive and he's annoying in that kind of "so bad that it's good" kind of way. Pretty much IWA's own version of Jay Lethal except instead of Savage, he's doing The Rock.

And of course, out of the the blue corner *ba dum tsh*, we have Sagittarius Blue, a pretty level hedead individual out of the ring but out? Hooooooooo boy. Set up a dental appointment ASAP, amigo because you are going to need it and need it bad. Octane, intense and lethal, the adrenaline spiking Blue will certainly have a "must see" match up with the level headed Divine.

4. Shaz(c) vs Jman vs Darius vs KJ Punk vs Rob Rage vs AJ Dixon - Maximum Anarchy Match for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship

You know, I would love to see this match even higher on my list but even then, I'm not really that excited about it. The World title hasn't really had a central fued that I can get invested in. It just seems like guy after guy wants Shaz's title, which isn't bad, but I would have preferred a central feud leading up to the world title match. One champion. One challenger. Still, this blogger is still excited about all the star power in this match and he can't wait to see them all collide.

3. Black Blooded vs. The Infection vs. Damaged Goods (c) for the IWA Tag Team Championships

What can I say? I'M PUMPED! These are the three top tag teams in the IWA right now and they all rightfully deserve a shot at Damaged Good's gold...well, maybe except Black Blooded but whatever. They're gonna lose anyways. You can be your bottom dollar that Kayfabulous will be scoping out the match and who knows, we might be facing the winners of that match very, very soon.

2. Shining Light vs. Malcolm Adonis - Crucifixion Match

Well.............damm. That's all I can say. I'm frightened. A crucifixion match. Despite all the horror, despite all the blood that will be shed, despite this horrific stipulation culminating in what might be the final chapter of Light v. Adonis, I can't look away. That's the ability of both men roping me into seeing this match. It makes me feel like a kid again, no bias, no "insider knowledge"...just speculation and I cannot wait for it to unfold.

1. Kyojin(c) vs Mr. Smyth for the Endurance Championship
    ​The best heel in the IWA vs. the best babyface in the IWA for the Endurance Championship? YES, PLEASE! I'm most certainly marking out for this. Why? Finally..............no, smartasses, I wasn't going to say "The Rock has come back, etc.". Anyways, finally.............SHUT UP! I know you were thinking it! Let me try to rephrase this. At last.......NO! I'm not on my own! Dammit!

Uggh. Let me see......ha! Got it! It's about damn time!

For months, we've seen Kyojin and Smyth go at it time and time again but never like this. Not in a one on one match with the object of their feud on the line. Man to man. No representatives. Oh and did I mention we get ti see Smyth?! Seriously, someone should write a song about that guy. Oh wait......

Now, before we make way to our grand conclusion, I just want to talk briefly about Super Bowl weekend. That's right all you loyal, NOT BANDWAGONING, Ravens fans. We get to see our birds snatch up the big win on Sunday and of course, you gotta get prepared so grab your jerseys and snacks and be sure not to miss the big game. And as for our good friend, Ron? Don't worry. I'll go to the store and by him another Packers jersey. His last one got used as a makeshift tissue with all his crying when they didn't make the playoffs. Poor lug.......but forget about that because it's time, it's time it's....singing...TIME!...TIME!....TIME!......TIME !......TIME!

And noooooooooooow, the moment you've all been waiting for! Straight from the brilliant minds of Kayfabulous comes a hit single written and performed by me, Skyler Drek to the tune of "Mr. Grinch". Just click on the video below and take a look...

*Should anyone have any interest, the video takes a few seconds to buffer before Skyler Drek comes into view in a dark room with a lone spotlight and a bar stool. He pulls up a microphone stand, mic in place, and an acoustic guitar and sits on the stool.*

Drek: This little number goes out to a special friend of mine. Some people call him crude. Others, malicious. But I, I call him the best heel in the business. BTDubs, I'm appealing to the faces and Smyth haters out there so Smyth, if you're watching, don't take it the wrong way. I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way anyways.

*Drek takes a few seconds to strum up his guitar before he begins playing it. Soon, he starts the singing....*

You're an asshole, Mr. Smyth
    I just don't diiiiiiiiiig the spite
    You're as nice as a hyena
    Always looking for a fight, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

Trust me good sir when we say,
    We don't believe your hyyyyyyyype

You're a douchebag, Mr. Smyth
    You make all ttthhhhheeee kids cry
    We would all appreciate it
    If you'd roll over and die, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

I'll even help you out,
    Just use your ugly tiiiiiiiiiiiiie

You're a nuisance, Mr. Smyth
    You makes all oooooooour souls cringe
    You'd let the orphans burn
    Drive a preteen to a binge, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

Just a cold stare at a sturdy door,
    Makes it fly off the hiiiiiiiinge

You're an eyesore, Mr. Smyth
    Stealing pennies frooooom the poor
    You're always seeking vengenance
    Always looking to settle the score, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

The numbers you'll be hearing on Sunday while you're on your back, will be, and I quote:

"1.....................2...................3!"

You disgust me, Mr. Smyth
    With your tacky, waaaaacky suit
    Believe me when I say this
    This is anything but a shoot, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth

Nope. Not a shoot but if you would...
    Take these next lines to boooooooooot

You surprise me, Mr. Smyth
    I never thought you'd haaaaave the guts
    To call out Juno Mercury
    To name her as a slut, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyth

Now don't blame me when your words
    Bite you in the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

You are crying, Mr. Smyth
    My words, theeeeeeeeeeey cut deep
    Entertain me not with tears
    Cease with all the weep, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth

Because you'll have bigger things to worry about
    When Kyojin puts you to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

*Drek stops playing as an audience clapping track signs him off and ends the video*.

Until next time,

Drek <3
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 01-30-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Thanks for calling me out, and yes it was, but i guess i deserved all of that didn't I.
    It wasnt a matter of calling you out. There are plenty of people who either dont ic or only ic a little. Krysys, jman, asher, van up until recently, glamour girl, and others. The thing is they, along with you, get their promos in so i normally dont say shit. But when you come here talking about the icing being spam and you dont take the time to read it, annoys me because 1) if you dont take the time to read it how do you know there is nothing of value there, and 2) ill let u all in on something. B-,c and dennis originally came to me with a team called lol smileyface. I rejected it. So they tweaked it and came up with pardy boyz.

I had originally thought of rejecting them again but after seeing their icing, we in creative decided to use them cause they showed us they want to be involved and are willing to develop their characters.

My point merely is, if anyone else came to the thread and brought up a topic of late promos or low quality promos from others, when they themselves were not doing what we ask of them, that person or persons would get a tongue lashing from ole bear.

It wasnt a matter of calling you out. There are plenty of people who either dont ic or only ic a little. Krysys, jman, asher, van up until recently, glamour girl, and others. The thing is they, along with you, get their promos in so i normally dont say shit. But when you come here talking about the icing being spam and you dont take the time to read it, annoys me because 1) if you dont take the time to read it how do you know there is nothing of value there, and 2) ill let u all in on something. B-,c and dennis originally came to me with a team called lol smileyface. I rejected it. So they tweaked it and came up with pardy boyz.

I had originally thought of rejecting them again but after seeing their icing, we in creative decided to use them cause they showed us they want to be involved and are willing to develop their characters.

My point merely is, if anyone else came to the thread and brought up a topic of late promos or low quality promos from others, when they themselves were not doing what we ask of them, that person or persons would get a tongue lashing from ole bear.
    I honestly wish I could IC more than I do

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Macoonie: Hmmmmm...not bad. Not bad at all.

Drek: Told you I could so it.

Macoonie: So, you think we could feature me doing my signature clogging?

Drek: Not a chance in hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 87: Bars, Brawls......But Not Together

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Wuzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?! Skyler Drek here with yet another Kayfabulous blog and unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’d know that we’ve been hyping up a very special treat for all of you fans of ours out there and a certain IWA superstar, depending on how he takes it. But for now, we're going to be talking about the upcoming PPV, the Top 5 matches I'm looking forward to, Super Bowl weekend and of course, the upcoming surprise that I alluded to earlier. But first, I want to be the first to tell you guys two things regarding our mini vlog series. Thanks for all the support because thanks to you, the fans...and all you lonely females out there that like to check out the pics I post of myself on our site , we've gained over 3,500 fans for our blog page so thank you Sag. Blue and uh...Sebastian for the help! Oh and no, Brock, we're still not letting you in our next vlog because not only do we sorta...kinda...HATE you, it'll be taken up by "The Subpar One", "The People's Chump" Chris Divine. which, by the way, was the next bit of news I was gonna let you know about. Now then, moving on...

Obviously, the next few weeks are shaping up to be absolutely HUGE. Viscera huge! That's right! On Sunday, we'll be witnessing the Destined for Immortality PPV and the card is absolutely STACKED! Of course, Drek and I will be featured in the battle royal so be sure you don't miss out on that but don't even that battle royal can compete with the five matches that I believe will steal the show at DFI.

5. Chris Divi
    ne vs. Sagittarius Blue

Why, some of you may be wondering, is a match, with no stipulations and no title on the line, in my Top 5 list. Well, the reason is quite simple: it's my list and I'll do whatever the $#@* I want with it so step off my case, bruh!!!

Not really. Chris Divine and Blue have been having an interesting rivalry for the past few weeks. Just a generic "I hate you, you hate me" kind of deal but it's about the players that are involved. First off, Chris Divine is probably the most successful rip-off gimmick in the IWA right now. He's corny, he's repetitive and he's annoying in that kind of "so bad that it's good" kind of way. Pretty much IWA's own version of Jay Lethal except instead of Savage, he's doing The Rock.

And of course, out of the the blue corner *ba dum tsh*, we have Sagittarius Blue, a pretty level hedead individual out of the ring but out? Hooooooooo boy. Set up a dental appointment ASAP, amigo because you are going to need it and need it bad. Octane, intense and lethal, the adrenaline spiking Blue will certainly have a "must see" match up with the level headed Divine.

4. Shaz(c) vs Jman vs Darius vs KJ Punk vs Rob Rage vs AJ Dixon - Maximum Anarchy Match for the IWA World Heavyweight Championship

You know, I would love to see this match even higher on my list but even then, I'm not really that excited about it. The World title hasn't really had a central fued that I can get invested in. It just seems like guy after guy wants Shaz's title, which isn't bad, but I would have preferred a central feud leading up to the world title match. One champion. One challenger. Still, this blogger is still excited about all the star power in this match and he can't wait to see them all collide.

3. Black Blooded vs. The Infection vs. Damaged Goods (c) for the IWA Tag Team Championships

What can I say? I'M PUMPED! These are the three top tag teams in the IWA right now and they all rightfully deserve a shot at Damaged Good's gold...well, maybe except Black Blooded but whatever. They're gonna lose anyways. You can be your bottom dollar that Kayfabulous will be scoping out the match and who knows, we might be facing the winners of that match very, very soon.

2. Shining Light vs. Malcolm Adonis - Crucifixion Match

Well.............damm. That's all I can say. I'm frightened. A crucifixion match. Despite all the horror, despite all the blood that will be shed, despite this horrific stipulation culminating in what might be the final chapter of Light v. Adonis, I can't look away. That's the ability of both men roping me into seeing this match. It makes me feel like a kid again, no bias, no "insider knowledge"...just speculation and I cannot wait for it to unfold.

1. Kyojin(c) vs Mr. Smyth for the Endurance Championship
    ​The best heel in the IWA vs. the best babyface in the IWA for the Endurance Championship? YES, PLEASE! I'm most certainly marking out for this. Why? Finally..............no, smartasses, I wasn't going to say "The Rock has come back, etc.". Anyways, finally.............SHUT UP! I know you were thinking it! Let me try to rephrase this. At last.......NO! I'm not on my own! Dammit!

Uggh. Let me see......ha! Got it! It's about damn time!

For months, we've seen Kyojin and Smyth go at it time and time again but never like this. Not in a one on one match with the object of their feud on the line. Man to man. No representatives. Oh and did I mention we get ti see Smyth?! Seriously, someone should write a song about that guy. Oh wait......

Now, before we make way to our grand conclusion, I just want to talk briefly about Super Bowl weekend. That's right all you loyal, NOT BANDWAGONING, Ravens fans. We get to see our birds snatch up the big win on Sunday and of course, you gotta get prepared so grab your jerseys and snacks and be sure not to miss the big game. And as for our good friend, Ron? Don't worry. I'll go to the store and by him another Packers jersey. His last one got used as a makeshift tissue with all his crying when they didn't make the playoffs. Poor lug.......but forget about that because it's time, it's time it's....singing...TIME!...TIME!....TIME!......TIME !......TIME!

And noooooooooooow, the moment you've all been waiting for! Straight from the brilliant minds of Kayfabulous comes a hit single written and performed by me, Skyler Drek to the tune of "Mr. Grinch". Just click on the video below and take a look...

*Should anyone have any interest, the video takes a few seconds to buffer before Skyler Drek comes into view in a dark room with a lone spotlight and a bar stool. He pulls up a microphone stand, mic in place, and an acoustic guitar and sits on the stool.*

Drek: This little number goes out to a special friend of mine. Some people call him crude. Others, malicious. But I, I call him the best heel in the business. BTDubs, I'm appealing to the faces and Smyth haters out there so Smyth, if you're watching, don't take it the wrong way. I'm sure you wouldn't want it any other way anyways.

*Drek takes a few seconds to strum up his guitar before he begins playing it. Soon, he starts the singing....*

You're an asshole, Mr. Smyth
    I just don't diiiiiiiiiig the spite
    You're as nice as a hyena
    Always looking for a fight, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

Trust me good sir when we say,
    We don't believe your hyyyyyyyype

You're a douchebag, Mr. Smyth
    You make all ttthhhhheeee kids cry
    We would all appreciate it
    If you'd roll over and die, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

I'll even help you out,
    Just use your ugly tiiiiiiiiiiiiie

You're a nuisance, Mr. Smyth
    You makes all oooooooour souls cringe
    You'd let the orphans burn
    Drive a preteen to a binge, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

Just a cold stare at a sturdy door,
    Makes it fly off the hiiiiiiiinge

You're an eyesore, Mr. Smyth
    Stealing pennies frooooom the poor
    You're always seeking vengenance
    Always looking to settle the score, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth!

The numbers you'll be hearing on Sunday while you're on your back, will be, and I quote:

"1.....................2...................3!"

You disgust me, Mr. Smyth
    With your tacky, waaaaacky suit
    Believe me when I say this
    This is anything but a shoot, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth

Nope. Not a shoot but if you would...
    Take these next lines to boooooooooot

You surprise me, Mr. Smyth
    I never thought you'd haaaaave the guts
    To call out Juno Mercury
    To name her as a slut, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyth

Now don't blame me when your words
    Bite you in the buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

You are crying, Mr. Smyth
    My words, theeeeeeeeeeey cut deep
    Entertain me not with tears
    Cease with all the weep, Mr. Smyyyyyyyyyth

Because you'll have bigger things to worry about
    When Kyojin puts you to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep!

*Drek stops playing as an audience clapping track signs him off and ends the video*.

Until next time,

Drek <3
    Outstanding.

*bows to greatness*

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

I'm just saying you probably should have just PM'd me if you wanted to call me out specifically, I never called out anyone and was making a general statement. But I understand that sometime you just have to be the good ole whipping boy, the example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW