Page 758 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748756757758759760 768 808 858 1258 1758 ... LastLast
Results 7,571 to 7,580 of 22796
  1. #7571
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Matt: Woo Woo Fuck You!
    D-boy: Shut your face matt, or I will shut it come DFI.
    #BeJelly


  2. #7572
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Matt: Woo Woo Fuck You!


    Brock: Hurtful words man. Why can we can't get along?
    Sebastian: We cannot get along, until you have a gimmick repackage. I do not talk to impersonators.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Don't you know your suppose to keep the hashtagging the twitter little boy.
    Sebastian: I do not care. Don't you know you need to keep your wrestling in the little leagues.
    ‚Äč

  3. #7573
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Shut your face matt, or I will shut it come DFI.
    Ryder: Are you mad? Did someone went potty in their diaper today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: We cannot get along, until you have a gimmick repackage. I do not talk to impersonators.



    Sebastian: I do not care. Don't you know you need to keep your wrestling in the little leagues.
    Brock: I bet you talk to Oscar Layman a lot. We can even say, you think alike.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #7574
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: I do not care. Don't you know you need to keep your wrestling in the little leagues.
    D-boy: Well I guess I will have to ask creative to be put against you and I can keep wrestling in the little leagues huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Are you mad? Did someone went potty in their diaper today?
    D-boy: I'm just sick of your crap jokes. You're everything wrong with wrestling today, just another stale gimmick being pushed down our throat.
    #BeJelly


  5. #7575
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Well I guess I will have to ask creative to be put against you and I can keep wrestling in the little leagues huh.

    D-boy: I'm just sick of your crap jokes. You're everything wrong with wrestling today, just another stale gimmick being pushed down our throat.
    Ryder: Wow. You can't be anymore wrong. I'm not being shoved down anybody's throat. Hell, I'm barely promoted, so I have to rely on ICing just like you.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #7576
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Wow. You can't be anymore wrong. I'm not being shoved down anybody's throat. Hell, I'm barely promoted, so I have to rely on ICing just like you.
    D-boy: I don't rely on anything minus my skill bro. The fact that you are even around is more shoving down our throat than you deserve.
    #BeJelly


  7. #7577
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I don't rely on anything minus my skill bro. The fact that you are even around is more shoving down our throat than you deserve.
    Ryder: You simply make this even more complicated than it has to be. You and me are in the same position. We are undercarders at this exact moment and our only ticket out of this misery is the battle royal. And it revolvs around ICing, so I have to keep it up if I want to be chosen from creative and you are doing the same exact thing. Trying to get noticed by creative.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #7578
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,448
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You simply make this even more complicated than it has to be. You and me are in the same position. We are undercarders at this exact moment and our only ticket out of this misery is the battle royal. And it revolvs around ICing, so I have to keep it up if I want to be chosen from creative and you are doing the same exact thing. Trying to get noticed by creative.
    D-boy: I'm going to win DFI so don't even try bro.
    OOC: Wait, isn't their some sort of kayfabe here? That's what is happening yes, but isn't that suppose to be unknown to our characters?
    #BeJelly


  9. #7579
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I'm going to win DFI so don't even try bro.
    OOC: Wait, isn't their some sort of kayfabe here? That's what is happening yes, but isn't that suppose to be unknown to our characters?
    Ryder: Good luck to try and convience creative.

    OOC: I tend to break that rule a lot.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #7580
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Good luck to try and convience creative.

    OOC: I tend to break that rule a lot.
    Diamond: Neither of you is gonna win, cause I will kick both your asses and go on to greater things. Like Ryder said, this is our chance to get noticed




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.