Page 757 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747755756757758759 767 807 857 1257 1757 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 22796
  1. #7561
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: Grammar Alert! Grammar Alert!

    It's learnt. Is your uneducated personality shining through again?
    Ryder: Stranger danger! I need an adult!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #7562
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Macoonie: So, Drek?

    Drek: Yeah?

    Macoonie: When do you think we can finish that song up?

    Drek: With any luck, as soon as tomorrow. No promises though.


  3. #7563
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh look it's the mouth piece no one cares about. How's your pathetic day going, so far.
    Sebastian: My "pathetic" day has been going... pathetically. Speaking to men with the mental age of 4 makes me feel more superior than usual.

  4. #7564
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: Manager of the longest reigning champions in IWA History, and the former no.1 contender to the TWE Championship. Accomplished more than you can hope to in not only your lifetime, but also all of your spiritual reincarnations.
    Diamond: Sorry, how is that more than I can hope for? You've never won a Title, and you are bragging about being a no.1 Contender. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your 'long' list of achievements isn't what I'd hope for. I'd hope for much, MUCH more!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  5. #7565
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: My "pathetic" day has been going... pathetically. Speaking to men with the mental age of 4 makes me feel more superior than usual.
    Brock: Ahh, I see you've either been talking to Diamond and/or Ryder.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #7566
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    10
    *D-boy walks by seeing matt being his typical douchie self*
    D-boy (speaking to himself): Is it possible to be any staler? Why did IWA sign this snookie wannabe? TOTAL TOOL!
    #BeJelly


  7. #7567
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Sorry, how is that more than I can hope for? You've never won a Title, and you are bragging about being a no.1 Contender. Sorry to burst your bubble, but your 'long' list of achievements isn't what I'd hope for. I'd hope for much, MUCH more!
    Sebastian: I've won the same amount of titles as you, yet I don't wrestle.

    You're move.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Ahh, I see you've either been talking to Diamond and/or Ryder.
    Sebastian: Don't forget yourself. Who would I be, to not include you in the list of mentally inadequate fools.

  8. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy walks by seeing matt being his typical douchie self*
    D-boy (speaking to himself): Is it possible to be any staler? Why did IWA sign this snookie wannabe? TOTAL TOOL!
    Sebastian: #TotalTwat. #HideInTheClosetAgainMrBoy

  9. #7569
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy walks by seeing matt being his typical douchie self*
    D-boy (speaking to himself): Is it possible to be any staler? Why did IWA sign this snookie wannabe? TOTAL TOOL!
    Matt: Woo Woo Fuck You!
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: I've won the same amount of titles as you, yet I don't wrestle.

    You're move.



    Sebastian: Don't forget yourself. Who would I be, to not include you in the list of mentally inadequate fools.
    Brock: Hurtful words man. Why can we can't get along?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #7570
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,502
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Sebastian: #TotalTwat. #HideInTheClosetAgainMrBoy
    D-boy: Don't you know your suppose to keep the hashtagging the twitter little boy.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.