Page 754 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744752753754755756 764 804 854 1254 1754 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Ohh sweetie, i do not need a daddy.. i am not that weak

Isn't he a delight?
    Van: Considering how weak her father is too I don't think it would help here anyway.

OOC: Shaz lad! You need this as your song now:

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Considering how weak her father is too I don't think it would help here anyway.

OOC: Shaz lad! You need this as your song now:

Juno: I see how weak he is, he needs to prey upon his clearly mentally disturbed daughter and he exploits this.. sickening

OOC: He loves bullying me the wee ba

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Best Match: Shaz-Sag Blue
    Best Promo: Punk & Darius, very underrated pair here. Good stuff from them this week.
    Best Piece of Booking: Did no one notice the New Title that was semi-announced in Cage's promo. Did that already get established somewhere and I missed it or what? Like the idea of a new title with as many people as there are here, Cage said everything I felt about a new title.
    Best Debut(When Applicable): None
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I don't like using a real wrestler in the show, sorry Asher, had to say it. It just seems weird having him on the show with a bunch of CAW.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None, it is hard for me to harshly judge someone's promo/match cause I don't really feel qualified to do so.
    Any Other Positives: Good promos all around. Everyone seemed up to the challenge this week
    Any Constructive Criticism: Okay one promo thing here, wish I had a little more from the Slayde-Elric feud. I know there was probably a plan for no Elric this week, and SEZ is a busy man, just wanted more, LOVE THAT FEUD! Also I hope to see something from Jackson Smith next week as he prepares for DFI, with something like a briefcase in hand, I want to know what he might do with it.
    Anything you did not like or felt was sub part: Nope
    Overall Show Grade: B- always good shows here in IWA

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Best Match: Shaz-Sag Blue
    Best Promo: Punk & Darius, very underrated pair here. Good stuff from them this week.
    Best Piece of Booking: Did no one notice the New Title that was semi-announced in Cage's promo. Did that already get established somewhere and I missed it or what? Like the idea of a new title with as many people as there are here, Cage said everything I felt about a new title.
    Best Debut(When Applicable): None
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I don't like using a real wrestler in the show, sorry Asher, had to say it. It just seems weird having him on the show with a bunch of CAW.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None, it is hard for me to harshly judge someone's promo/match cause I don't really feel qualified to do so.
    Any Other Positives: Good promos all around. Everyone seemed up to the challenge this week
    Any Constructive Criticism: Okay one promo thing here, wish I had a little more from the Slayde-Elric feud. I know there was probably a plan for no Elric this week, and SEZ is a busy man, just wanted more, LOVE THAT FEUD! Also I hope to see something from Jackson Smith next week as he prepares for DFI, with something like a briefcase in hand, I want to know what he might do with it.
    Anything you did not like or felt was sub part: Nope
    Overall Show Grade: B- always good shows here in IWA
    I can understand this point of view. Without trying to spoil anything I will say that it is a temporary thing.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I can understand this point of view. Without trying to spoil anything I will say that it is a temporary thing.
    that's what i figured

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I see how weak he is, he needs to prey upon his clearly mentally disturbed daughter and he exploits this.. sickening

OOC: He loves bullying me the wee ba
    Its funny, people pick on tommy thunder and k2jelly for having gotis, but me thinks shaz has it.

Blog Entries
    The new title was announced in that there will be a new title debuting after dfi, but the name of the title or anything tying into it hasnt come out

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    yes Dennis. I read all the ICing. My phone was able to pick up a semi stable cell connect outside my house so I'm on wifi. I'm hoping off though. There are still some of you who haven't provided feedback for the show, and since others, myself included, saw this show as good but not great, I'd like to hear peoples opinions on what might be missing, so if you haven't provided feedback, please do so. *looks at Dennis, Ashleypunk, TTC, S.E.Z, K2j, Shining*....hope to see some Wed
    I did mine. Just got in over 15+ pages of IC work. Best way to find it go to my profile, latest posts and it should be in the first page of those posts.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I did mine. Just got in over 15+ pages of IC work. Best way to find it go to my profile, latest posts and it should be in the first page of those posts.
    Touche good sir, touche. Ill have to look for it tomorrow when im at my laptop. B-mc, scribs, did destruction pm you guys what i sent him? If not can you ask him to otherwise ill have to do it tomorrow. Im on my cell now, had to come get juice for my little girl but im headed home now. Keep icing guys. always makes me smile when i leave and comeback to see 20 more pages of good icing. Aight. Peace!

Oh and creative, posted something for ya in the cave.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Its funny, people pick on tommy thunder and k2jelly for having gotis, but me thinks shaz has it.
    Why is gotis a major topic on this site again! lol.

On a side note I'm glad no one has ever thought I had that.
    #BeJelly