Page 753 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743751752753754755 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 22796
  1. #7521
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: What if he wins?
    Mr. Smyth: Then we have to deal with flying pigs, a snow storm in hell, the four horesemen, the rain of fire and the end of days.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #7522
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I know what you will be doing if he wins... you will have a self party...
    Ryder: Nah. I will keep on watching Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Then we have to deal with flying pigs, a snow storm in hell, the four horesemen, the rain of fire and the end of days.
    Ryder: That sounds like a cool story, bro.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #7523
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Then we have to deal with flying pigs, a snow storm in hell, the four horesemen, the rain of fire and the end of days.
    ric flair, arn Anderson and the rest of the horseman are on a be on raw? Cool


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #7524
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    So...just read some of Shaz's ICing earlier in the day with Ashley Punk.....*shakes head as he walks away*
     

  5. #7525
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So...just read some of Shaz's ICing earlier in the day with Ashley Punk.....*shakes head as he walks away*
    Do you read all of our ic'ing? If so I'm sorry for making you spend a bunch of time on d-boy's awesomeness
    #BeJelly


  6. #7526
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    yes Dennis. I read all the ICing. My phone was able to pick up a semi stable cell connect outside my house so I'm on wifi. I'm hoping off though. There are still some of you who haven't provided feedback for the show, and since others, myself included, saw this show as good but not great, I'd like to hear peoples opinions on what might be missing, so if you haven't provided feedback, please do so. *looks at Dennis, Ashleypunk, TTC, S.E.Z, K2j, Shining*....hope to see some Wed
     

  7. #7527
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    yes Dennis. I read all the ICing. My phone was able to pick up a semi stable cell connect outside my house so I'm on wifi. I'm hoping off though. There are still some of you who haven't provided feedback for the show, and since others, myself included, saw this show as good but not great, I'd like to hear peoples opinions on what might be missing, so if you haven't provided feedback, please do so. *looks at Dennis, Ashleypunk, TTC, S.E.Z, K2j, Shining*....hope to see some Wed
    I have been reading the show off and on... I will post some thoughts on it tomorrow.
    #BeJelly


  8. #7528
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Hi all! Read the show, will post my thoughts on it tomorrow.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #7529
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hi all! Read the show, will post my thoughts on it tomorrow.
    He bro long time no hello, so rude about as rude as calling my promo epic and then forgetting about it haha jokes what up bro




  10. #7530
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: It's not an insult, You are only a whore because you don't know better, but that's ok, cause after DFI, your eyes will be open, and then we can be sisters! I'll give you a makeover and you can find your very own daddy! You are much more fun than Stinky Pinky was anyway!
    Juno: Ohh sweetie, i do not need a daddy.. i am not that weak
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So...just read some of Shaz's ICing earlier in the day with Ashley Punk.....*shakes head as he walks away*
    Isn't he a delight?


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.