Page 751 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741749750751752753 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Pretends to wipe away a tear*
    Juno: Where did you get the shitty pep squad? I can see the apple certainly did not fall far from the tree here.. I do not need love, praise and acceptance..i live sheer talent and adrenaline..
    I love how you think i am the whore here, makes me laugh.. You clearly are the whore attending to the needs of two men clearly using you and exploiting your clear mental health issues.. And when they see some other sad, pathetic case.. they will drop you and leave you in the sad existence you call life.. this will happen once i take that title away.. and you are no longer the face of the womans division..
    Just the truth hun
    Vivica: Two? Two?

*Vivica turns, looking up at Mr. Black, seemingly measuring him with her mind.*

Vivica: My Daddy may be smarter and stronger and braver than two or three or even a hundred other men, but he's still just one daddy, silly whore... You may not be able to understand, but a Good girl is a good girl for just her daddy.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    BennyTheBall: I have just been reprimanded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11
    Okay, look this is Shaz- covering for Bear. Benny-bruv, I'm really disappointed you. TTC has got feelings you know, and so have you. You've probably went and broke TTC's feelings by chatting shit. My respect for you, well- it's gone now. You'll need to apologise to TTC inmediately..

On an unrelated note, I know you've said no before but I would really like you to send me that picture of yourself. Helps me, y'know?
    PIPEBOMB!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    BennyTheBall: The reason nobody listens to you is because you spew incoherent babble that nobody has a chance of understanding. I've been on creative for less than a week. LESS THAN A FUCKING WEEK! What kind of thing could I contribute to the feuds and angles that have been written, planned and agreed upon weeks ago?

As for the burial of your guys, I have no intention of doing so. You're more than capable of doing it yourself. An ability that comes with a lack of talent.

OOC: I'm expecting a PM telling me off any minute now. lol
    TTC: Now you are telling me I have no talent. Great. Nice job fella. Let's see, you can do many things. You can put your input and maybe your buddy bearkg88 can see your point. But who cares? He has stepped down just a bit less come DFI and then your buddy Torphy takes more control. The funny thing about this is, why doesn't a genius like Darius get more of creative control and power of Chaos? Another thing this reminds me of is of WWE. The aging bear(Vince) starts handing more power to his friend Torphy(HHH). Then Torphy's wife(you Benny) will have more power cause daddy won't be holding your damn hand. After you reign is over things will get even worse when Dave takes over(Vince's grandchildren). Also, why would I purposly bury my ownn guys? I ain't no idiot. I'll actually get them over by themselves. Not with your help or anybody's else help. Just mine. Cause let's be honest you'll probably put the World Title on Smyth and no one else will say anything cause everyone is a bloody ass kisser. Which I'm not cause I can actually think for myself and don't have to jump on creative's back to get a push.

OOC: Now, I await some hate VMs or PMs.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

PIPEBOMB!
    OOC: That's pure gold!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Vivica: Two? Two?

*Vivica turns, looking up at Mr. Black, seemingly measuring him with her mind.*

Vivica: My Daddy may be smarter and stronger and braver than two or three or even a hundred other men, but he's still just one daddy, silly whore... You may not be able to understand, but a Good girl is a good girl for just her daddy.
    Juno: Get another insult girl! Good girls and bad girls alike.. all think you are a crazy bitch

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

PIPEBOMB!
    Nice editing skills.

Blog Entries
    Shit's getting ugly though, guys please stop it. You don't wanna bring Dr. Shelby into this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Get another insult girl! Good girls and bad girls alike.. all think you are a crazy bitch
    Vivica: It's not an insult, You are only a whore because you don't know better, but that's ok, cause after DFI, your eyes will be open, and then we can be sisters! I'll give you a makeover and you can find your very own daddy! You are much more fun than Stinky Pinky was anyway!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    TTC: Now you are telling me I have no talent. Great. Nice job fella. Let's see, you can do many things. You can put your input and maybe your buddy bearkg88 can see your point. But who cares? He has stepped down just a bit less come DFI and then your buddy Torphy takes more control. The funny thing about this is, why doesn't a genius like Darius get more of creative control and power of Chaos? Another thing this reminds me of is of WWE. The aging bear(Vince) starts handing more power to his friend Torphy(HHH). Then Torphy's wife(you Benny) will have more power cause daddy won't be holding your damn hand. After you reign is over things will get even worse when Dave takes over(Vince's grandchildren). Also, why would I purposly bury my ownn guys? I ain't no idiot. I'll actually get them over by themselves. Not with your help or anybody's else help. Just mine. Cause let's be honest you'll probably put the World Title on Smyth and no one else will say anything cause everyone is a bloody ass kisser. Which I'm not cause I can actually think for myself and don't have to jump on creative's back to get a push.

OOC: Now, I await some hate VMs or PMs.
    BennyTheBall: List time.

No idea about Darius. Probably a very busy guy.
    Bear wanted support and I was happy to help. He needed ideas on what good could come from Edwards and Ryder. We're still at a fucking loss.
    You wouldn't purposely bury your own guys. Your lack of talent will do that.
    I'm being pushed before I got on creative. All earned thourgh hard work and the ability to spell.

OOC: Shall we leave it there for now? Don't want to use up all our material in one go.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Nice editing skills.
    He's right. I'll admit it. I did edit that.

Shaz didn't tell me to apologise.

PIPEBOMB!

#BennysTeddy