Page 750 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 250 650 700 740748749750751752 760 800 850 1250 1750 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: HEY BITCH! Jumping me after our tag team match..so professional! I can not wait to teach you a lesson! You are the little girl around here and i can prove it! Yeah sure..whores and bitches up in here
    Oh and as i said.. Your daddy likes a whore! and Vivica by the looks of you,bitches too! Hey daddy *Juno winks*
    Mr. Black: Whore, you ain't got nothing I want.

Vivica: This is my daddy, take your pathetic jealousy somewhere else! All this time you try and make me feel bad just because I know my place in this world and accept it, you know why I have this belt and all you have are catcalls and a sore head? It's because I have someone who loves me and cares for me and wants me to do well, and that just tears your little whore heart out doesn't it? I have everything I ever wanted.

Mr. Black: That's my girl.

Mr. Blood: Go ahead darlin, tell the littlest whore why you acted the way you did after the match.

Vivica: Just like you and Daddy taught me, do whatever it takes to win! I could have let her celebrate, but why? I'm the only Good Girl here! All of these other whores should be lucky to have me to turn to for advice to change their pathetic lives around!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Did you just use an Americanism on me? So disappointing. Yet another product of the 'Friends' generation.
    Juno: Nope,arse is just not very ladylike

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    *holds head in hands*

Oh no. I'll get the shovel for this burial. lol
    OOC: I'll be gentle, I promise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Nope,arse is just not very ladylike
    Mr. Smyth: I'd argue that they're on par with each other.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: I'll be gentle, I promise.
    Then you'll be doing it wrong. lol

#BennysTeddy

BennyTheBall: Actually, just as an FYI, I have no control over what is happening up until DFI. Those plans have been made well before I arrived on the scene. After DFI, you can bitch and complain, which I am most certain you will.

Boo hoo - Benny and Eddie got promo of the week again. Nobody takes my characters seriously. Want help overcoming that? Try proof reading occasionally.

OOC: Bear would probably pull his hair out if he read this.
    TTC: Really? Really? You have no control what so ever at the moment. I believe that far less than somebody saying K2Jelly is bad promoer. You know I will cry and bitch about it, but no one will listen. You wanna know why? Cause people know that I'm talking truth, yet they won't admit it. I will keep telling the truth, but you and all your creative buddies will just try to burry Brock or Ryder. But, I'll find a way to promote myself with no help from you whatsoever. And as far as your promos of the week go. I'll credit to Eddie, since he probably had to carry you on his back and you just hopped on his coat tails.

OOC: He'll probably be over pissed.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Black: Whore, you ain't got nothing I want.

Vivica: This is my daddy, take your pathetic jealousy somewhere else! All this time you try and make me feel bad just because I know my place in this world and accept it, you know why I have this belt and all you have are catcalls and a sore head? It's because I have someone who loves me and cares for me and wants me to do well, and that just tears your little whore heart out doesn't it? I have everything I ever wanted.

Mr. Black: That's my girl.

Mr. Blood: Go ahead darlin, tell the littlest whore why you acted the way you did after the match.

Vivica: Just like you and Daddy taught me, do whatever it takes to win! I could have let her celebrate, but why? I'm the only Good Girl here! All of these other whores should be lucky to have me to turn to for advice to change their pathetic lives around!
    *Pretends to wipe away a tear*
    Juno: Where did you get the shitty pep squad? I can see the apple certainly did not fall far from the tree here.. I do not need love, praise and acceptance..i live sheer talent and adrenaline..
    I love how you think i am the whore here, makes me laugh.. You clearly are the whore attending to the needs of two men clearly using you and exploiting your clear mental health issues.. And when they see some other sad, pathetic case.. they will drop you and leave you in the sad existence you call life.. this will happen once i take that title away.. and you are no longer the face of the womans division..
    Just the truth hun

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Mr. Smyth: I'd argue that they're on par with each other.
    Juno: Opinion of yours and opinion of mine

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Then you'll be doing it wrong. lol
    Alright, alright. Mean it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    TTC: Really? Really? You have no control what so ever at the moment. I believe that far less than somebody saying K2Jelly is bad promoer. You know I will cry and bitch about it, but no one will listen. You wanna know why? Cause people know that I'm talking truth, yet they won't admit it. I will keep telling the truth, but you and all your creative buddies will just try to burry Brock or Ryder. But, I'll find a way to promote myself with no help from you whatsoever. And as far as your promos of the week go. I'll credit to Eddie, since he probably had to carry you on his back and you just hopped on his coat tails.

OOC: He'll probably be over pissed.
    BennyTheBall: The reason nobody listens to you is because you spew incoherent babble that nobody has a chance of understanding. I've been on creative for less than a week. LESS THAN A FUCKING WEEK! What kind of thing could I contribute to the feuds and angles that have been written, planned and agreed upon weeks ago?

As for the burial of your guys, I have no intention of doing so. You're more than capable of doing it yourself. An ability that comes with a lack of talent.

OOC: I'm expecting a PM telling me off any minute now. lol

#BennysTeddy