Page 749 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 249 649 699 739747748749750751 759 799 849 1249 1749 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,490 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Who the actual fuck to do think you are? Why are you even near me or speaking to me?
    Mr. Smyth: Don't like it? The doors over there. While I am enjoying the challenge you have presented to me, as opposed to the usual bits of target practice I normally have to experience, if you feel that this is getting too much for you, you can leave. Just make sure the door doesn't hit you on the arse on the way out.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Well God Damn what the fuck do we have here? Looks like babyboy Brock here finally said something intelligent. The gorilla is correct of course, girlie. See all you are, all you are worth, all comes down to just what bed you are willing to get into. You know it, I know it, that "Friend" from High School that "just wanted to come over to watch jeopardy" knew it while he was ankle deep in ya, finally understanding that whole "hotdog in a hallway" joke. All you are, all you will ever be, all you can hope to be, is some douchebag's "trophy girl" because well, to be quite honest, to do more would take skills, skills that you just can't learn with all that time on your back.

Mr. Black: and you think you can beat my princess?

Vivica: No way Daddy! I'll show her! I promise I will always make you the proudest daddy ever! I'll teach her that being a Good Girl like me is the only way to win! I'll beat the whore right out of her I promise!

Mr. Blood: And as for you, Van jackass and the Bitchy Beaner.... Y'all just go ahead and keep thinking that you have any chance of walking out of that match with our belts, boys. See, we took care of our little... problem, just a couple days ago... Dinero was the only man who had ever managed to stop us from winning the gold in any one of these shithole companies, and now he knows the price for his treachery... Do you boys honestly think that either of you stand a fucking chance? Hell we thought about sendin a Gear your way, just to try and help you survive, but honestly, we are all much better off without you.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.
    Juno: HEY BITCH! Jumping me after our tag team match..so professional! I can not wait to teach you a lesson! You are the little girl around here and i can prove it! Yeah sure..whores and bitches up in here
    Oh and as i said.. Your daddy likes a whore! and Vivica by the looks of you,bitches too! Hey daddy *Juno winks*

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Don't like it? The doors over there. While I am enjoying the challenge you have presented to me, as opposed to the usual bits of target practice I normally have to experience, if you feel that this is getting too much for you, you can leave. Just make sure the door doesn't hit you on the arse on the way out.
    Juno: Mate, calm down..You just obviously wanna ogle my ass as i walk away..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    BennyTheBall: No announcers said a damn thing about my promo either, which I'll admit was a bag of wank. Bad weekend, you see. I don't hide behind this character and if you want to know the truth, I am an advocate of your characters but cannot understand why you feel the need to have them as carbon copys of current superstars from the WWE. You swap the name, you're onto a winner. There's your damn pipebomb.

OOC: Let's create characters called TTC & BTB, and have a weekly Chaos segment called "Shattering the fourth wall!"
    TTC: You want a damn pipebomb? Fine. Boo hoo. You didn't get a comment from the commentators. What are you going to do? Cry to bearkg88 or your buddy Torphy? Cause let's be real you have all the creative power you imagined, right now Benny boy. At a snap of a finger you can make anyone a world champion. What I don't get is why guys like Scribbler_Jones aka Sag Blue aren't World Champion yet. He should have been and you know it, but you decide to hold him back. Answer me that, Benny.

OOC: We should. It would be awesome.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Juno: Little girl?
    Brock: What? You go by Baby Girl to all this men.

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: What? You go by Baby Girl to all this men.
    Juno: No.. i do not get called baby by anyone

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Juno: No.. i do not get called baby by anyone
    Brock: Sure you don't. Hence the reason, why D-Boy and Rymac were telling the whole locker room. It could be a lie, but it's not my issue. Just remember to tell us who's the father.

Blog Entries
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter
    Be on the look out for therelease of Drek's new single about IWA's own Mr. Smyth!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    TTC: You want a damn pipebomb? Fine. Boo hoo. You didn't get a comment from the commentators. What are you going to do? Cry to bearkg88 or your buddy Torphy? Cause let's be real you have all the creative power you imagined, right now Benny boy. At a snap of a finger you can make anyone a world champion. What I don't get is why guys like Scribbler_Jones aka Sag Blue aren't World Champion yet. He should have been and you know it, but you decide to hold him back. Answer me that, Benny.

OOC: We should. It would be awesome.
    BennyTheBall: Actually, just as an FYI, I have no control over what is happening up until DFI. Those plans have been made well before I arrived on the scene. After DFI, you can bitch and complain, which I am most certain you will.

Boo hoo - Benny and Eddie got promo of the week again. Nobody takes my characters seriously. Want help overcoming that? Try proof reading occasionally.

OOC: Bear would probably pull his hair out if he read this.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Juno: Mate, calm down..You just obviously wanna ogle my ass as i walk away..
    Mr. Smyth: Did you just use an Americanism on me? So disappointing. Yet another product of the 'Friends' generation.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    @Kayfabulous via Twitter
    Be on the look out for therelease of Drek's new single about IWA's own Mr. Smyth!
    *holds head in hands*

Oh no. I'll get the shovel for this burial. lol

#BennysTeddy