Page 740 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730738739740741742 750 790 840 1240 1740 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Wrong. The day you listen to me, you'll actually be relevant.
    D-boy: Why would I ever listen to someone so irrelevant on how to become relevant? You're a joke brock... I'm just sad I don't get to show you how much of a joke you are at DFI.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Open your eyes, D-Boy.... Wait, is that actually what you refer yourself to as? See, THAT is why I don't see you as any type of threat to me.
    D-boy: My eyes are wide open Diamond, and come DFI I will make you walk the plank. DFI is the end of the Diamond story bro! I find it humorous that the man who is called the same thing as a piece of jewelry, your a joke.
    OOC: Major inspiration in this post by the song Eyes wide open by gotye. My jokes might seem funnier if you know that song lol.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wow. I think you may be right. I mean being a former IWA Endurance champ and the reigning TWE IronFist champion is by no means evidence of success. I think what I will do is make my way to Smokey's office, get down on my knees and beg to no longer be in one of the marquee matches of the biggest PPV of the year, but instead be let into a battle royal that was thrown together because creative have nothing for you right now.

Again, thank you. You have been a true inspiration to me.
    diamond: From What I've read, I only see that you have won one Title, in, and please I don't wanna take away this huge accomplishment () But you have held one title is what is essentially a developmental fed, a fed I'm too good for. So yes, congratulations on that huge list of accomplishments. And if you do come back with the old 'Ive won more than you' thing, it really is an invalid argument, as I have competed in two matches here, I believe.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Diamond: No, no please believe me when I tell you this, I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck who you are and what you stand for. Good joke by the way. You have told me that perhaps three times?
    Ace Note: That's harsh, man. What about, instead of a flying fuck, you could give a walking fuck? Or perhaps a juggling fuck? A tight roping fuck? A motorcycle riding fuck? A sunny side up fuck? A fuck with sprinkles and a cherry on top? C'mon, man, give me something! My life, my entire career even, rests on you giving at least one fuck about me! Just...ONE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Not what the record books say.
    Mr. Smyth: Have we not had this conversation already?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Why would I ever listen to someone so irrelevant on how to become relevant? You're a joke brock... I'm just sad I don't get to show you how much of a joke you are at DFI.

D-boy: My eyes are wide open Diamond, and come DFI I will make you walk the plank. DFI is the end of the Diamond story bro! I find it humorous that the man who is called the same thing as a piece of jewelry, your a joke.
    OOC: Major inspiration in this post by the song Eyes wide open by gotye. My jokes might seem funnier if you know that song lol.
    Brock: Sure you would. At least I have a REAL match at DFI.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

OOC: Don't know it, sorry bro

Diamond: Walk the plank, are you a pardyin Pirate of some sort? I'll give you credit, it's original, unlike Mr. 'William Regal' Smith over here

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Have we not had this conversation already?
    Brock: And I proved you wrong. As always.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: That's harsh, man. What about, instead of a flying fuck, you could give a walking fuck? Or perhaps a juggling fuck? A tight roping fuck? A motorcycle riding fuck? A sunny side up fuck? A fuck with sprinkles and a cherry on top? C'mon, man, give me something! My life, my entire career even, rests on you giving at least one fuck about me! Just...ONE!
    Diamimd: Perhaps a tight roping fuck..... NO! I do t give a fuck about you. So there.... Well maybe a fuck with sprinkles on top

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    diamond: From What I've read, I only see that you have won one Title, in, and please I don't wanna take away this huge accomplishment () But you have held one title is what is essentially a developmental fed, a fed I'm too good for. So yes, congratulations on that huge list of accomplishments. And if you do come back with the old 'Ive won more than you' thing, it really is an invalid argument, as I have competed in two matches here, I believe.
    Mr. Smyth: It's time for one of my infamous lists. Only a short one today:

1) From what you have read? I don't think there is much recording of championship histories in The Hungry Caterpillar.
    2) Degrading the value of a title would probably hold more weight if you actually held a title yourself. Past or present.
    3) Admitting that you have not won anything is not a valid argument of my success being less than what it is.
    4) I've seen you talk a lot about being the future of this business, which is probably accurate as I am yet to see you do anything noticeable now.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Diamimd: Perhaps a tight roping fuck..... NO! I do t give a fuck about you. So there.... Well maybe a fuck with sprinkles on top
    Ace: Done! Somebody give this man some sprinkles to go with his fuck...and a last name without any opportunities to crack jokes on.