Page 739 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729737738739740741 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy shakes his head, while grasping it with his right hand* D-boy: You've got to be kidding me right? Do you know who is in that rumble boy? You have the pardy boyz to contend with for the first time in IWA history. You boy have no chance. This pardy is going to run you over.
    Diamond: Oh God, please spare me your long winded tale of how you enjoy 'pardyin' and how you get all the ladies. You're delusional, in and outside of the ring. You think your talented, and you think your a playa, when really, your just a small sad little boy on the inside. Shame, really.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I'm sorry? I go around reassuring myself that I am the best? I am not aware of this. Do you think I might be having black outs? I might go and make an appointment with a doctor, just in case I have brain cancer or something. What you are saying there is rather startling. But thank you. You may have just saved my life there.
    Diamond: C'Mon Smyth, you know as well as I do, that you constantly have to reassure yourself, publicly or privately, that you are actually good at this shit. Your just a cheap suit who talks trash 24/7

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace: God dammit. Thought the coast was clear. -_-
    Diamond: I'm confused. You seem to be under the impression that anyone gives a fuck if your here or not. Goodbye

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Oh God, please spare me your long winded tale of how you enjoy 'pardyin' and how you get all the ladies. You're delusional, in and outside of the ring. You think your talented, and you think your a playa, when really, your just a small sad little boy on the inside. Shame, really.
    D-boy: Diamond let's get one thing straight, I'm here to win. Come DFI I am not going to be drinking, I'm going to be fighting. I'm not here to get laid I'm here to win gold. You will see that come DFI.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Champion yeah right. That'll be the day Matt wins the World Title.
    Matt: Fuck you Brock. A man can dream.
    D-boy: Brock, the day I start listening to you is the day you give up that stale ass gimmick.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Diamond let's get one thing straight, I'm here to win. Come DFI I am not going to be drinking, I'm going to be fighting. I'm not here to get laid I'm here to win gold. You will see that come DFI.

D-boy: Brock, the day I start listening to you is the day you give up that stale ass gimmick.
    Diamond: Open your eyes, D-Boy.... Wait, is that actually what you refer yourself to as? See, THAT is why I don't see you as any type of threat to me.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Diamond: I'm confused. You seem to be under the impression that anyone gives a fuck if your here or not. Goodbye
    Ryder: Sorry, but that would be you. You are a waste of everyone's precious air, bro.

Brock: Wrong. The day you listen to me, you'll actually be relevant.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries

Ace: You must give a fuck since you took the time to break away from your conversation to acknowledge me. So much for your supposed indifference eh, Diamond Takes It Rough?

Blog Entries
    Diamond: C'Mon Smyth, you know as well as I do, that you constantly have to reassure yourself, publicly or privately, that you are actually good at this shit. Your just a cheap suit who talks trash 24/7
    Mr. Smyth: Wow. I think you may be right. I mean being a former IWA Endurance champ and the reigning TWE IronFist champion is by no means evidence of success. I think what I will do is make my way to Smokey's office, get down on my knees and beg to no longer be in one of the marquee matches of the biggest PPV of the year, but instead be let into a battle royal that was thrown together because creative have nothing for you right now.

Again, thank you. You have been a true inspiration to me.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wow. I think you may be right. I mean being a former IWA Endurance champ and the reigning TWE IronFist champion is by no means evidence of success. I think what I will do is make my way to Smokey's office, get down on my knees and beg to no longer be in one of the marquee matches of the biggest PPV of the year, but instead be let into a battle royal that was thrown together because creative have nothing for you right now.

Again, thank you. You have been a true inspiration to me.
    Brock: Not what the record books say.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace: You must give a fuck since you took the time to break away from your conversation to acknowledge me. So much for your supposed indifference eh, Diamond Takes It Rough?
    Diamond: No, no please believe me when I tell you this, I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck who you are and what you stand for. Good joke by the way. You have told me that perhaps three times?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????