Page 737 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727735736737738739 747 787 837 1237 1737 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 22796
  1. #7361
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Don't be mean. The boy is clearly overcompensating for the fact that he was gang raped in prison. Plus, hyping up your abilities to win title matches isn't a good idea.
    Punk: Coming from someone who hasn't won one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #7362
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Coming from someone who hasn't won one...

    Mr. Smyth look at the TWE IronFist title on his shoulder.


    Mr. Smyth: The embarrassing moment where you condescend inaccurately.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #7363
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I'm getting real sick and tired of all you bitches. So, you all better shut your damn mouths.
    *D-boy walks by to hear Brocks douche like comment*
    D-boy: Hey look it's the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you just shut your mouth and let the real men talk you douche bag meat head. I'm sure matt has some more pet names for you... You guys can go find a dark cave and be forgotten about anytime, I don't think any of us would mind.
    #BeJelly


  4. #7364
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    *D-boy walks by to hear Brocks douche like comment*
    D-boy: Hey look it's the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you just shut your mouth and let the real men talk you douche bag meat head. I'm sure matt has some more pet names for you... You guys can go find a dark cave and be forgotten about anytime, I don't think any of us would mind.
    Brock: Look at who we have here everyone. Mr. Dumbass. How does it feel to be hated so much more than me?

    Ryder: Fuck you Gay-Boy.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #7365
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Brock gets the bananna from Van. He then smacks Van silly with it.*

    Brock: Funny, eh?
    Van:*implying he didn't dodge it when you try to touch him* Pretty funny though. You look very rustled.

  6. #7366
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van:*implying he didn't dodge it when you try to touch him* Pretty funny though. You look very rustled.
    Brock: I ain't even mad.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #7367
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Diamond: *sigh* All this bitching and moaning, you people seem to have forgotten the fact that we are WRESTLERS not fryers on Jersey Shore. Your Prodigy hasn't forgotten that and he also hasn't forgotten the fact that in two weeks time, at Destined For Immortality, he will win that Battle Royal!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  8. #7368
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,462
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Look at who we have here everyone. Mr. Dumbass. How does it feel to be hated so much more than me?

    Ryder: Fuck you Gay-Boy.
    D-boy: Listen up Matt and Brock... I Don't give a flying shit about your crap. You just stay the hell out of my way. I'm a future champion and you two are posers. I'm pretty sure Dave Grohl wrote a song about you pretenders. I could care less if I'm liked, I'm here for gold, I could give a shit about being loved. I leave that crap to the high school kids, and so should you brock.
    #BeJelly


  9. #7369
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ace: Is it safe to come out now? *cranes neck around the corner of the hallway and observes the vicinity* Thank God.


  10. #7370
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: *sigh* All this bitching and moaning, you people seem to have forgotten the fact that we are WRESTLERS not fryers on Jersey Shore. Your Prodigy hasn't forgotten that and he also hasn't forgotten the fact that in two weeks time, at Destined For Immortality, he will win that Battle Royal!
    Mr. Smyth: Ah, yes. The jobber Royal Rumble. Good luck with that.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.