Page 73 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 23 637172737475 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 22796
  1. #721
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: No we have the bitching.
    Draymen: Is that Darius's catch phrase or something?

    Darius: Who the fuck are you again?


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  2. #722
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Draymen: Is that Darius's catch phrase or something?

    Darius: Who the fuck are you again?
    Ryder: Just ignore him, bro.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #723
    ......At The Hospital

    Jackson: Nurse!...Excuse me, Nurse!!

    Nurse: What, what is it!?

    Jackson: Can you get me the remote for the TV?

    *The Nurse walks back to her desk and gets the remote*
    Nurse: Here you go

    Jackson: Thank you, now if you excuse me I have my shows to watch while I get fucking get healthy *smiles as the Nurse leaves*

    *Turns on TV* Jackson: Alright, The office is on!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #724
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Sagittarius Blue: My fists... my fists are itching to pound out a street beat on some unlucky fool's skull. It's been too long, way too long since my last fight. I feel like a savage artist with unlimited inspiration... the ring is my booth. My opponents are the turntable - and I intend to play a song of pain and suffering on them. I will stand tall in the ring, and show the world how great Sagittarius Blue is. I will show them that it's not the size of the dog in the fight... No. It's the size of the fight in the dog. So give me my next challenger! I await...


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  5. #725
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: My fists... my fists are itching to pound out a street beat on some unlucky fool's skull. It's been too long, way too long since my last fight. I feel like a savage artist with unlimited inspiration... the ring is my booth. My opponents are the turntable - and I intend to play a song of pain and suffering on them. I will stand tall in the ring, and show the world how great Sagittarius Blue is. I will show them that it's not the size of the dog in the fight... No. It's the size of the fight in the dog. So give me my next challenger! I await...
    Ryder: Calm down, bro! You're starting to sound like Brock Edwards.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #726
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Calm down, bro! You're starting to sound like Brock Edwards.

    Sagittarius Blue: ... Sorry bro... I'm just itching to fight. I haven't been in the cage in a while, and the urges are coming back. I still have my punching bag and training gear, but it's not the same. And I don't wanna practice with Pisces... I might get hurt.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #727
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

    Sagittarius Blue: ... Sorry bro... I'm just itching to fight. I haven't been in the cage in a while, and the urges are coming back. I still have my punching bag and training gear, but it's not the same. And I don't wanna practice with Pisces... I might get hurt.
    Ryder: Well I hear that Brock has asked for a contract. He might get signed or something and you'll be able to face him.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #728
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Well I hear that Brock has asked for a contract. He might get signed or something and you'll be able to face him.

    Sagittarius Blue: *stops and thinks for a moment... then rubs his hands together menacingly... *


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #729
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

    Sagittarius Blue: *stops and thinks for a moment... then rubs his hands together menacingly... *
    Ryder: I also hear is more pissed than ever.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #730
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I also hear is more pissed than ever.
    *Sagittarius Blue smiles deviously... *


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.