Page 728 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718726727728729730 738 778 828 1228 1728 ... LastLast
Results 7,271 to 7,280 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Positivity? In my tag team division?! You'll regret that.
    Rymac: I regret nothing man, let's get this party started huh, don't tell me you you don't wanna fight me, after all it's not as if you will need any effort to beat me. Could it be your worried I might not be all talk. You should be worried Van.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Ramon: Hey-Yo! listen up Rymac, why don't you run along and "Pardy" hard with your boyfriend before me and Van beat you down like the bichano you are and steal your girlfriend too.

I'm starting to get sick of these nobodies pretending there something and stepping up too greatness like Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: Hey-Yo! listen up Rymac, why don't you run along and "Pardy" hard with your boyfriend before me and Van beat you down like the bichano you are and steal your girlfriend too.

I'm starting to get sick of these nobodies pretending there something and stepping up too greatness like Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X.
    *Juno looks at Ramon, she is very attracted to him but, turns away and tries to think of Rymac*

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!

Rymac: Hey Razor, you ain't as tough as you think you are. You seem to think your intimidating, news flash bro, you ain't. You and the vain one over there sure have a lot to say for two has-beens trying hard to hold on to the tattered remains of their once great careers. Leave my girlfriend out of this, this has nothing to do with her. As for D-boy, yeah me and him will be paying close attention at DFI, if you clowns somehow manage to walk out with the titles, doubtful, then we know just who we are gunning for. We ain't gonna settle for anything less then being the best. If that means taking you and Van's egos down a peg, well we will be happy to take the party to you.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries

Van: Amazing. Very few people around these parts speak and actually speak the truth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: I regret nothing man, let's get this party started huh, don't tell me you you don't wanna fight me, after all it's not as if you will need any effort to beat me. Could it be your worried I might not be all talk. You should be worried Van.
    Van: Only things I worry about is my sports teams and how long it's been since I've broken someones bones. Funny actually, it's been about a week so I'm long overdue. Care to volunteer?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno looks at Ramon, she is very attracted to him but, turns away and tries to think of Rymac*
    *Shaz creeps up from behind as Juno stares at Rymac*

Shaz:.....BOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    *Shaz creeps up from behind as Juno stares at Rymac*

Shaz:.....BOO!
    *Juno jumps still thinking about Ramon*

Juno: Shaz!... You idiot! What do you want?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Hey Razor, you ain't as tough as you think you are. You seem to think your intimidating, news flash bro, you ain't. You and the vain one over there sure have a lot to say for two has-beens trying hard to hold on to the tattered remains of their once great careers. Leave my girlfriend out of this, this has nothing to do with her. As for D-boy, yeah me and him will be paying close attention at DFI, if you clowns somehow manage to walk out with the titles, doubtful, then we know just who we are gunning for. We ain't gonna settle for anything less then being the best. If that means taking you and Van's egos down a peg, well we will be happy to take the party to you.
    Ramon: Here's a news flash for you chico, Our great careers? there just getting started man. When we win those titles.. and we will win those tag titles, that will just be the start and re-birth for us.. this company, it was nothing until we got here.. full of clowns and people who think they are something, when actually.. there nada! just like you and Z-Boy. But here's the deal.. You want to fight us? Great.. I would love nothing more then to beat you and boyfriend up and cut the party short.

Oh and your girlfriend.. tell her the party will be in the Infections locker room at DFI when we win the tag titles. I'm sure she would love the chance to hang out with real talent.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    *Juno jumps still thinking about Ramon*

Juno: Shaz!... You idiot! What do you want?
    Shaz: It's simple isn't it? I want you Juno. Your ass, your tits, it's top class. I wanna be the one who takes you to the top of the mountain. You and me together, equals greatness. I will retain my IWA title against the 5 other draculas, and hopefully you will defeat Vivica, to win the Vanity Championship belt. And me and you, well- we can rule the world baby. Trust me.