Page 717 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 217 617 667 707715716717718719 727 767 817 1217 1717 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: And while you have your hands full trying to win some preshow battle royal I will be stealing your spotlight by annihilating that fan favourite wannabe Ivan Draymen
    Rymac: izzy. I'm going to smile and laugh so hard when Ivan pins you...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    A DJ sighting... Amazing. Even better, by Van himself.

DJ: he loves me...
    Van: I hate your whole existance. They even have your show in a whole new thread and you're not the host of it.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Honey badger...?

You've never heard of the animal, the honey badger?

Mother fucker doesn't give a fuck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Dude, I do know you lol

Don't think I'm my character :P

Van: Aww cute. You've got to use that trophy, which I've seen shinier versions of too...Just saying, to try and beat all of my accomplishments.

Even cuter is you have to use that excuse that I somehow aren't as strong as I always have been. I'm just in a different division.

All of you inane fools have to figure out the difference between going into a division to own that since no-one in the main event here would survive 10 minutes against me and losing form. Actually know, you people have to figure out what talent IS first.
    Divine: hey! Its vanessa hooligan x! How goes it Nessa? Hey...do Divine a favor. In 2 weeks as you muddle around with your "tag' partner and dont win the tag titles, Divine will be putting a rookie named Sagittarius Blue down to the canvas and going on to earn a World title shot and win...you know...that thing you would do before you become useless and irrelevant in Infection

Blog Entries
    Israel: Sir have you run out of big words to say, You stole my line from yesterday. This time I am not even going to call you Sir
    Mr. Smyth: Line from yesterday? And if you want me to use big words, how does floccinaucinihilipilification grab you?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

Hmmm... I'll have to look the bugger up. Just the name "honey badger" sounds odd to me... especially for it to be a formidable creature...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Black Ninja!
    Van: I hate your whole existance. They even have your show in a whole new thread and you're not the host of it.

Dj: they stole my show? Those mother fuckers. No wonder I haven't been getting any work... But you do love me I know it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Dude, I do know you lol

Don't think I'm my character :P

Van: Aww cute. You've got to use that trophy, which I've seen shinier versions of too...Just saying, to try and beat all of my accomplishments.

Even cuter is you have to use that excuse that I somehow aren't as strong as I always have been. I'm just in a different division.

All of you inane fools have to figure out the difference between going into a division to own that since no-one in the main event here would survive 10 minutes against me and losing form. Actually know, you people have to figure out what talent IS first.
    OOC: Dont think we have ever spoken.

Israel: Have we ever had a match? rhetorical question for the vocabular ignorant because if we did have a match it wouldnt last 10 minutes like you suggested, I would pin you in 5
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: hey! Its vanessa hooligan x! How goes it Nessa? Hey...do Divine a favor. In 2 weeks as you muddle around with your "tag' partner and dont win the tag titles, Divine will be putting a rookie named Sagittarius Blue down to the canvas and going on to earn a World title shot and win...you know...that thing you would do before you become useless and irrelevant in Infection
    Van: Ah Desperate Divine. God awful timing as usual. No wonder you've never won the big 1. I'll do you no such favours since your situation implys that you could actually beat him and I won't win. Let's be honest, you've even said before how much of a joke this division is so it's in the bag.

Kinda funny that we get thrash the 2 best this joint can offer at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Line from yesterday? And if you want me to use big words, how does floccinaucinihilipilification grab you?
    Israel: Thats a fairly big word for such a little man and I doubt you could in fact grab a Floccinaucinihilipilification.

OOC: Seriously what the hell does that mean
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Hmmm... I'll have to look the bugger up. Just the name "honey badger" sounds odd to me... especially for it to be a formidable creature...
    It's nothing special. But would attack any animal if provoked. It doesn't give a duck about weight/size differences.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dj: they stole my show? Those mother fuckers. No wonder I haven't been getting any work... But you do love me I know it.
    Van: No. Die. I'm sure your creator regrets you in every way, shape and form.

OOC: Dont think we have ever spoken.

Israel: Have we ever had a match? rhetorical question for the vocabular ignorant because if we did have a match it wouldnt last 10 minutes like you suggested, I would pin you in 5
    We haven't, but I do read your posts. lol

Van: Nope. Never had a match for 1 reason. You're not at my level, never will be at my level and anything you try will end up in failure...To get at my level