Page 713 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703711712713714715 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 22796
  1. #7121
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,749
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    If you don't, i do. I'll explain why I ask tomorrow when I do assignments
    I'm guessing you want some modifications made. I'm sure I have it in word somewhere... I'll see what you want done when you tell me tomorrow then..


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #7122
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey i would of totally posted it had it not been for these forums screwing the format up!
    Yeah, kinda like how Mrs. Ben would totally have sex with me if she wasn't on her period right now.

    I hate you both.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #7123
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,749
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Yeah, kinda like how Mrs. Ben would totally have sex with me if she wasn't on her period right now.

    I hate you both.
    I'll solve your problem, bear have sex with benny. Benny get your misses to post the show. Done deal.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #7124
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'll solve your problem, bear have sex with benny. Benny get your misses to post the show. Done deal.
    God has blessed me, but even I may struggle to reach across the Atlantic.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #7125
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Yea, that's why she is infatuated by my tag team partner right?
    Juno: Infatuation? It is the fact he has a decent and a likable personality ..when not around you


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #7126
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,482
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Infatuation? It is the fact he has a decent and a likable personality ..when not around you
    D-boy: Maybe you should listen to the context of the post. Matt was telling me that you thought the pardy boyz suck... All I said was that you had a thing for my partner. Which is true right? Man you have a thick skull.
    #BeJelly


  7. #7127
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Maybe you should listen to the context of the post. Matt was telling me that you thought the pardy boyz suck... All I said was that you had a thing for my partner. Which is true right? Man you have a thick skull.
    Juno: Yes, i happen to like him,it is not however infatuation! You know what D, me and Ry are gonna be spending time together,whether or not you like or agree with it.. i am getting to know the real him and the him that is actually a likable and decent individual


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #7128
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,588
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yes, i happen to like him,it is not however infatuation! You know what D, me and Ry are gonna be spending time together,whether or not you like or agree with it.. i am getting to know the real him and the him that is actually a likable and decent individual
    Van: It's like an episode of Eastenders in here. *grabs the popcorn and leans back in a chair*

  9. #7129
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: It's like an episode of Eastenders in here. *grabs the popcorn and leans back in a chair*
    Juno: If it were down to D,both members of the tag team would have me and i would like it and agree with it


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #7130
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yes, i happen to like him,it is not however infatuation! You know what D, me and Ry are gonna be spending time together,whether or not you like or agree with it.. i am getting to know the real him and the him that is actually a likable and decent individual
    Israel: Ohh Juno you are just like every other weak female I have encountered, A guy is rude to you then shows his "real side" and you fall head over heels.
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.