Page 708 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 20860865869870670770870971071875880812081708 ... LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 22796
  1. #7071
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: You were held back? Are you serious bro? The only thing that held you back is your terrible gimmick, and your awful attitude. You and Brock are not fooling anyone, we all know that your just picking up the scrap gimmick of two washed up has beens.
    OOC: Hey, I was told not to be a grammar nazi but if you want to try to keep up with me go ahead.
    Ryder: I have an awesome gimmick. Unlike you I ain't some drunk ass biatch!

    OOC: U zdin suuukcz!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #7072
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I have an awesome gimmick. Unlike you I ain't some drunk ass biatch!

    OOC: U zdin suuukcz!
    D-boy: Did you have to check in with all the other members of IWA who used that joke before you for copyright purposes? I'm serious Ryder, your gimmick is obnoxious. I'm a class act. I love to drink sure, but who doesn't? I love to work and play hard, isn't that the dream? I can assure you I have never dreamed of being someone I was not. I have never dreamed of taking someones already stale gimmick and making it my own. I guess that makes one of us right? *D-boy tosses Ryder a beer* Drink up captain douche bag, you are going to want the drinking now, so when I kick your ass all across the ring at DFI it doesn't seem so painful. I guess what I'm telling you here Ryder is either go find that dark hole that we were talking about earlier and hide. Or I will find you at DFI, I will kick your ass, and I will win that battle royal. Since you put me in the mood to steal others catchphrases, CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKA?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #7073
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Did you have to check in with all the other members of IWA who used that joke before you for copyright purposes? I'm serious Ryder, your gimmick is obnoxious. I'm a class act. I love to drink sure, but who doesn't? I love to work and play hard, isn't that the dream? I can assure you I have never dreamed of being someone I was not. I have never dreamed of taking someones already stale gimmick and making it my own. I guess that makes one of us right? *D-boy tosses Ryder a beer* Drink up captain douche bag, you are going to want the drinking now, so when I kick your ass all across the ring at DFI it doesn't seem so painful. I guess what I'm telling you here Ryder is either go find that dark hole that we were talking about earlier and hide. Or I will find you at DFI, I will kick your ass, and I will win that battle royal. Since you put me in the mood to steal others catchphrases, CAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKA?
    Ryder: (Channels in his inner Hogan) Brother, let me tell something. If you want to reach the top you got lay off those unhealthy drinks. You see little dude, you got to replace it with Viatnims, Proteins, and lots of Paraying. You will need the paraying after I layeth the Smackdown on your candy ass. (Inner Rock now.) You walk up here drinking your bitch ass drinks. Well, The Matt will beat the purple shit out of you. A Hell Yeah! (Inner SCSA) You talk about your John 3:16 well Matt 3:16 says I will fist punp your ass. *Flicks him off.* So, just know I will kick your ass all over the ring. Cause you can't see me.(Inner Cena) I will beat you for the count and then I will show everyone how I slay the drafon. Cause the IWA Universe doesn't deserve some beer drinking talentless hack. Or I will give you a GTS(Inner Punk) I will beat you and then you will respect me. Because I'm the best in the world. Not you, but me. I have proven it to everyone, but I still get no respect. PIPIBOMB!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #7074
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: (Channels in his inner Hogan) Brother, let me tell something. If you want to reach the top you got lay off those unhealthy drinks. You see little dude, you got to replace it with Viatnims, Proteins, and lots of Paraying. You will need the paraying after I layeth the Smackdown on your candy ass. (Inner Rock now.) You walk up here drinking your bitch ass drinks. Well, The Matt will beat the purple shit out of you. A Hell Yeah! (Inner SCSA) You talk about your John 3:16 well Matt 3:16 says I will fist punp your ass. *Flicks him off.* So, just know I will kick your ass all over the ring. Cause you can't see me.(Inner Cena) I will beat you for the count and then I will show everyone how I slay the drafon. Cause the IWA Universe doesn't deserve some beer drinking talentless hack. Or I will give you a GTS(Inner Punk) I will beat you and then you will respect me. Because I'm the best in the world. Not you, but me. I have proven it to everyone, but I still get no respect. PIPIBOMB!
    D-boy: Listen up you gimmick steal douche bag. I don't need to steal anyones gimmick, because I am who I am. Just in case you don't know who you are, let me inform you. YOU, not me, are a talentless hack who held back Brock Edwards... not the other way around. You are a total douche who claims to love to party, but dissed me for liking to drink!? YOU'RE A JOKE! So you can claim to be the captain of team bring it, a broski, or the leader of the cenation and you know what? It doesn't matter because when I get you in the ring at DFI I will show you a beat down. I won't pretend to throw punches like John Cena, or like Zach Ryder... I will throw punches like d-boy. I will hit you with the D-boy Destroyer... I will eliminate you from the battle royal. I said earlier that Rymac and I out numbered you. Let's be assured now it's personal. If it is me you and Rymac left in the match I will tell him to sit his ass in the corner while I do the dirty work. I will beat you down ryder. *Grabs some scotch* now get the hell out of my face before I give you a preview. *pours a glass and drinks the scotch*
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #7075
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Listen up you gimmick steal douche bag. I don't need to steal anyones gimmick, because I am who I am. Just in case you don't know who you are, let me inform you. YOU, not me, are a talentless hack who held back Brock Edwards... not the other way around. You are a total douche who claims to love to party, but dissed me for liking to drink!? YOU'RE A JOKE! So you can claim to be the captain of team bring it, a broski, or the leader of the cenation and you know what? It doesn't matter because when I get you in the ring at DFI I will show you a beat down. I won't pretend to throw punches like John Cena, or like Zach Ryder... I will throw punches like d-boy. I will hit you with the D-boy Destroyer... I will eliminate you from the battle royal. I said earlier that Rymac and I out numbered you. Let's be assured now it's personal. If it is me you and Rymac left in the match I will tell him to sit his ass in the corner while I do the dirty work. I will beat you down ryder. *Grabs some scotch* now get the hell out of my face before I give you a preview. *pours a glass and drinks the scotch*
    Ryder: Is someone cranky I just trolled them? (Inner Dr. Shelby) How does that make you feel D-Boy?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #7076
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,793
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Is someone cranky I just trolled them? (Inner Dr. Shelby) How does that make you feel D-Boy?
    D-boy: You knows what happens to trolls Ryder? Well you will find out soon enough. Just remember you want the pardy to stay away from your house... and once we are there we will never leave. Are you ready for that Ryder?
    OOC: The eagles reference made me smile.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #7077
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: You knows what happens to trolls Ryder? Well you will find out soon enough. Just remember you want the pardy to stay away from your house... and once we are there we will never leave. Are you ready for that Ryder?
    OOC: The eagles reference made me smile.
    Ryder: I think you meant.... ARE...... You............ READYYYYYY!!!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #7078
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Smokey. Hey! I hired 1 wacko that impersonates other wrestler...not 3...cut that shit out....pronto...
     

  9. #7079
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey. Hey! I hired 1 wacko that impersonates other wrestler...not 3...cut that shit out....pronto...
    Ryder: Actually, it was 5.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #7080
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Actually, it was 5.
    Smokey: dont correct your boss, or ill send you where i sent bushido and kay once...to the meat shed....
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.