Page 703 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 20360365369370170270370470571375380312031703 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I don't need counselling. I need to se vivica kick your face in. I would enjoy that beyond belief. Maybe after she beats you down you will learn some respect for d-boy. I need to talk to vivica, she seems like a pretty awesome gal, who would have some respect for the pardy.

D-boy: How would you know?

D-boy: You choose not to be better than me in the ring? I guess that's true, you choose to spend all your time stealing one liners from a wwe jobber. Whereas Rymac and I choose to be fresh. Trust the garbage man ryder, you are garbage.
    Ryder: Do you ever go outside and take some fresh air. Cause it looks like you are missing some brain cells. Or were you and your life partner born that way?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: And I'll counter counter sue you for defamation of character. Le Assholes.
    Drek: And we'll counter counter counter sue for sexual assault. Don't think I forgot #showertime, man! Not cool!

Macoonie: Seriously, man. He rocks himself to sleep because of you. Don't you know what you and your selfish decisions do?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: And we'll counter counter counter sue for sexual assault. Don't think I forgot #showertime, man! Not cool!

Macoonie: Seriously, man. He rocks himself to sleep because of you. Don't you know what you and your selfish decisions do?
    Brock: You think you are smart, eh? Well, I'll just counter counter counter counter sue you for fals accusations of rape.

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Do you ever go outside and take some fresh air. Cause it looks like you are missing some brain cells. Or were you and your life partner born that way?
    D-boy: I go outside, I don't know how that would make my intellect any higher, so that was a shit comeback... I don't expect much from you anyway. Also stop with the life partner crap. Rymac and I enjoy the company of females, and making life partner jokes makes you look like a pretentious homophob.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Whatever.. enjoy your dream world
    D-boy: In my dream world, you get your face smashed in by vivica and I go out there and raise her hand to say congrats... and we all go out and have a massive PARDY!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: ...

Blog Entries
    Brock: You think you are smart, eh? Well, I'll just counter counter counter counter sue you for fals accusations of rape.
    Drek: With the way this is going, this is going to have more counters than a Dean Malenko match.

Macoonie: Plus, we never said anythign about rape. Feeling guilty there, Brocky?

So much ICing!
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    So much ICing!
    It would be even more if me and Ashley weren't using VM's to IC...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    So much ICing!
    And more than half of it is anything but substantial.

D-boy: I go outside, I don't know how that would make my intellect any higher, so that was a shit comeback... I don't expect much from you anyway. Also stop with the life partner crap. Rymac and I enjoy the company of females, and making life partner jokes makes you look like a pretentious homophob.

D-boy: In my dream world, you get your face smashed in by vivica and I go out there and raise her hand to say congrats... and we all go out and have a massive PARDY!
    Ryder: You are an idiot. By going outside you get oxygen into you cells. Which produce a faster and better working brain. *Puts away Smyth's book of science.*