Page 702 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692700701702703704 712 752 802 1202 1702 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

Brock: No! You still owe me vlog. Assholes!
    OOC: I'm holding you out on purpose. Trust me, it'll pay off.

Drek: Whoops. Did we? I didn't notice.

Macoonie: I think we can pencil you in for...NEVER?!

Blog Entries
    Ryder: Coming from you it doesn't mean much.
    D-boy: I like that I'm getting you to shut up more. Why does it always seem like your talking under your breath. You only say one liners, because you know if you said anything like a man, if you had a set of balls to actually say anything with any actual content behind it. I will add some more beat down to you at DFI.
    OOC: Seriously man give me some more content please! The one liners are boring to respond to.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You keep telling yourself that.. It would be in your best interest.. I am a champion in the making, with an excellent personality..
    D-boy: Couldn't I just go after a girl who already has gold around her waist? You know, the girl who is going to pin you 1...2...3... at DFI? Maybe I should invite her to a pardy, you know a real woman.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    OOC: I'm holding you out on purpose. Trust me, it'll pay off.

Drek: Whoops. Did we? I didn't notice.

Macoonie: I think we can pencil you in for...NEVER?!
    Brock: Where's my lawyer, so he can punch you two in the dick.

OOC: No worries. I trust you on this.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Couldn't I just go after a girl who already has gold around her waist? You know, the girl who is going to pin you 1...2...3... at DFI? Maybe I should invite her to a pardy, you know a real woman.
    Juno: Oh sweetie.. You need counselling too

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    D-boy: I like that I'm getting you to shut up more. Why does it always seem like your talking under your breath. You only say one liners, because you know if you said anything like a man, if you had a set of balls to actually say anything with any actual content behind it. I will add some more beat down to you at DFI.
    OOC: Seriously man give me some more content please! The one liners are boring to respond to.

Rymac: vivica sucks...

Ryder: I could easily talk circles around you and out wrestle you. I just choose not to. I feel like you just talk and talk. However, you will fail like many others do. Once you fail and realize how pathetic you are then I'll talk and talk and talk and talk about my victories over you. Starting at DFI.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Where's my lawyer, so he can punch you two in the dick.

OOC: No worries. I trust you on this.
    Macoonie: And we can counter sue for assault and battery. Checkmate, le bitch!

Drek: Le bitch?

Macoonie: Yep. It's our new insult for heels and people we generally don't like. What'd ya think?

Drek: Meh. Could use some work but I like it so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Oh sweetie.. You need counselling too
    D-boy: I don't need counselling. I need to se vivica kick your face in. I would enjoy that beyond belief. Maybe after she beats you down you will learn some respect for d-boy. I need to talk to vivica, she seems like a pretty awesome gal, who would have some respect for the pardy.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: vivica sucks...
    D-boy: How would you know?
    Ryder: I could easily talk circles around you and out wrestle you. I just choose not to. I feel like you just talk and talk. However, you will fail like many others do. Once you fail and realize how pathetic you are then I'll talk and talk and talk and talk about my victories over you. Starting at DFI.
    D-boy: You choose not to be better than me in the ring? I guess that's true, you choose to spend all your time stealing one liners from a wwe jobber. Whereas Rymac and I choose to be fresh. Trust the garbage man ryder, you are garbage.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Macoonie: And we can counter sue for assault and battery. Checkmate, le bitch!

Drek: Le bitch?

Macoonie: Yep. It's our new insult for heels and people we generally don't like. What'd ya think?

Drek: Meh. Could use some work but I like it so far.
    Brock: And I'll counter counter sue you for defamation of character. Le Assholes.

D-boy: I don't need counselling. I need to se vivica kick your face in. I would enjoy that beyond belief. Maybe after she beats you down you will learn some respect for d-boy. I need to talk to vivica, she seems like a pretty awesome gal, who would have some respect for the pardy.
    Juno: Whatever.. enjoy your dream world

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch