Page 70 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 22796
  1. #691
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Welll it's not like its a continual thing. It's a one off special
    Fair enough then. I also can't wait to the first PPV.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #692
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    yep. you could do Matt Ryder vs Kyojin. or Brock Edwards vs AJ Dixon, or Sagittarius Blue vs Chris Diamond. You get to pick who is in the main event,and what is the match type. The only thing you don't get to pick is if a title is on the line or not
    Scratches chin.


    ‚ÄčInteresting...


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #693
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You aren't an idiot. When we originally booked the show that was the result, but about halfway through I decided to go in a diff direction, but Vand didn't catch my message and kept it the way we originally booked it, so when I saw it i was like "Oh shit! Van you gotta change this bro!"
    That makes sense then hahaha
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  4. #694
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Eddie Gardener: Ladies and Gentleman, at Thirst for Blood, my tag team partner, Shawn Jones, and I will go on to win the IWA Tag Team titles. Since we have been here in IWA, there seems to be a lack of respect for those with talent. I don't like to toot my horn, but we are the greatest tag team to ever grace the world, but I cannot figure out the lack of respect.

    See, we are respectful men. We know that great things happen to people who work hard, and that is why we will get our riches. No Copyright Infringement Intended will be IWA Tag Team champions at Thirst for Blood. We are the best, we are the greatest, or name isn't MMMMISTERRRRRRR.....GARDENER! GARDENER.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #695
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    IWA.com Exclusive

    After his attack on Kyojin during the most recent episode of chaos, we caught up with Mr. Smyth to ask him why he interfered in Kyojin's match:

    Mr. Smyth: Get away from me, you troglodyte.

    More as we get it.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #696
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Eddie Gardener: Ladies and Gentleman, at Thirst for Blood, my tag team partner, Shawn Jones, and I will go on to win the IWA Tag Team titles. Since we have been here in IWA, there seems to be a lack of respect for those with talent. I don't like to toot my horn, but we are the greatest tag team to ever grace the world, but I cannot figure out the lack of respect.

    See, we are respectful men. We know that great things happen to people who work hard, and that is why we will get our riches. No Copyright Infringement Intended will be IWA Tag Team champions at Thirst for Blood. We are the best, we are the greatest, or name isn't MMMMISTERRRRRRR.....GARDENER! GARDENER.
    Ryder: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Wow! You guys are more boring than Smyth.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #697
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Wow! You guys are more boring than Smyth.
    Eddie Gardener: Erm...

    Eddie points to behind Ryder, where Mr. Smyth is standing.

    Mr. Smyth: Pardon?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #698
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Eddie Gardener: Erm...

    Eddie points to behind Ryder, where Mr. Smyth is standing.

    Mr. Smyth: Pardon?
    Ryder: Speaking of the devil.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #699
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mr. Smyth: Something you want to say, Matthew?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #700
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Something you want to say, Matthew?
    Ryder: Yeah, actually.

    1. Don't call me, Matthew.

    and

    2. Why you got in Kyojin's business?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.